Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 101. (Read 52072 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 04:14:36 AM
Sether gives emphasis to it's community. What use is a good coin if it is not used by the community.The community  will own 55% of the coin the company 35% and the platform 15% from all minted coins. This a very good sharing deal.
copper member
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
RadiumX Blockchain Platform
December 07, 2017, 04:13:02 AM
Whitepaper and roadmap look good but why do not you specify the composition of the team in your whitepaper? This is not the first project, where there was not enough room on 37 pages for such important information. 

The team members are shown on the webpage with public profiles and fully transparent.
copper member
December 07, 2017, 04:09:17 AM
Oh token sell is now open...& 40% bonous is given for now....& less contribution... what is the last date for buying the token???

You mean the end of the pre-ICO? It's january 14. ICO starts on the 15th. Pre-ICOs always tend to be less contribution.

What happened to the counter? It doesn't show anything now.

As I wrote before, the pre-ico is focused on the large investors we are in negotiation with. We have booked already one investment and some other are on the way. Normally the pre-ico shouldn't be open for everybody and should have a higher investment cap. We have decided to let it open for anybody, after having some advisory discussions.

We are going to show the progress bar in the crowdsale as it is normal.
copper member
December 07, 2017, 04:02:22 AM
The pre-sale has started since 2 days ago, I just want to know how is going with the pre-sale, I have checked the official website, but there is no information about this, I think it is better to show us if it is very hot.

The pre sale period is focused mainly on large investors, to negotiate the terms and conditions, discuss the business plan, etc. In this period they are going to join us. But we thought of letting the possibility to anyone to benefit from this large bonus, that is why the token buy is open to anyone. We have booked already a large investment and some other are on the way.

We are going to have the progress shown in the crowdsale period.

If it is hot or not, you decide researching our idea and our product   Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 07, 2017, 02:35:08 AM
The pre-sale has started since 2 days ago, I just want to know how is going with the pre-sale, I have checked the official website, but there is no information about this, I think it is better to show us if it is very hot.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
December 06, 2017, 05:26:47 PM
Is this for real ?
yes and its already started
December 06, 2017, 02:02:19 PM
Its good to know that Sether team value new talent and are keen on research and development . This are two keys areas that will sustain an organisation in a competitive environment
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 06, 2017, 11:31:02 AM
I think it is a little late to have a bounty here. It is better to begin this bounty at least one month. Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1504 ETH raised.

I think they decided to this time frame cause the pre-ICO is longer than expected cause of the holidays. It's just the 2-3. day, still a lot ahead, nothing to worry about, I believe it's just the beginning, there's a lot of time to gather enough. Most projects would be happy if it's in the mid thousands.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 11:22:47 AM
I have two advices for this thread. 1)It is better to make this thread with a high rank account since the newbie can not add pictures and so on. 2) It is better to post your bounty campaign link on the first page.
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 06, 2017, 11:09:53 AM
I think it is a little late to have a bounty here. It is better to begin this bounty at least one month. Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1504 ETH raised.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
December 06, 2017, 09:10:34 AM
Oh token sell is now open...& 40% bonous is given for now....& less contribution... what is the last date for buying the token???

You mean the end of the pre-ICO? It's january 14. ICO starts on the 15th. Pre-ICOs always tend to be less contribution.

What happened to the counter? It doesn't show anything now.
Activity: 476
December 06, 2017, 08:40:37 AM
December 06, 2017, 07:31:37 AM
I belief that Sether token will soar to the moon the main reason being that every one uses at least one type of social media network platform  and payment will be  made in Sether Token .
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 07:24:17 AM
token sale is open, minimum contribution is 0.1 ETH and you can get 40% bonus if you buy now, so what are you waiting for? BUY NOW!

lets use chance for nice bonus now...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 06, 2017, 06:59:06 AM
I am interested n doing in another bounty like signature . is there any update of regarding these type of bounty? I found it promising project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 06:16:39 AM
Sether is the first smart social media data oracle , so I like this project. I hope it will popular in world soon.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 04:56:39 AM
Good result for one day  Shocked Shocked

@Dev can you send me the token sale terms doc to translate it in german?

Current bonus is already 40%. 1504 Ethereum raised. Sether is really doing their job great. But when i clicked on the alpha version button, I did not understand what is all written there. Do you have a link with all of the contents are translated to English? I want to check it in order for me to understand Sether more. Thanks.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 04:29:13 AM
I'm seeing that Sethar is a social network data for blockchain businesses that's too good.
Here you put also that what  businesses we can do with this project. Here you tell that we can do with you Marketing Campaign & Bounty Campaign. We all know that what is bounty campaign. We are doing always this.
But you can tell me that what is marketing campaign??
December 06, 2017, 04:25:29 AM
The developer are proactive by putting in place ICO security measures that will mitigates against investors losing funds during ICO .Their system is design to take into account wallet theft and phishing during the duration of the  ICO.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 04:07:35 AM
set her is the fast smart social oracle. nice project to earn huge profit. can trust blindly. waiting for more update
Pages:
Jump to: