Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 163. (Read 274491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
I'm also a programmer. I can help you with different things if you want.

If you want, you could try and fix the bugs mentioned here and in the guide thread untill i have time to do v3

Hi,

Feature request (for v3 Smiley: a counter of how many time I hit the worst loss streak.
Right now, stats tell me the worst loss streak was 18, which is a good information. But nothing tells me if it happened once, twice, thrice...

Did I say I love your program?

All kind of stats will be available with the new version.

If you love it sou much, Help the development along with a donation or two Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Hi,

Feature request (for v3 Smiley: a counter of how many time I hit the worst loss streak.
Right now, stats tell me the worst loss streak was 18, which is a good information. But nothing tells me if it happened once, twice, thrice...

Did I say I love your program?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Could you add mousever help over any function? Right now, it is not implemented for checkboxes below "Times multiplier by"

Also: since it is XULrunner, could cross-compile (or compile, if you have the right platforms at hand) a Linux ou OS X version? I know that it is libre software and as such I could compile it myself; I just don't have the right expertise

Finally, for information, my settings are the same as you (multiplier 2, constant), with maximum bets 16 (I did get 18 losses in a row once but I managed to survive it, probably thanks to "reset after 10 losses in a row", but I am not sure, since I do not know how to access full history). The main difference is that I use a 2.1 multiplier. That way, I win on both losses and wins (with a regular 50%, gain is decreasing with the number of successives losses; here it is increasing). The other side of the coin is that maximum bet is more crucial than before.
Just a suggestion. Can you add a feature where the bot changes the base bet when the balance reaches at one point? it would really be helpful.

Firstly:
I will not be doing any maintenance on v2.4.6

Version 3 will not bet using xulrunner, it will be using jdcapi  (See http://nixsy-l.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19), which will be cross platform. The bot will also be ported to mono to be cross platform. Right now however, there is no mono port for the bot, so it will not work on anything other than .net and windows.

I am keeping track of the suggestions and once i seriously start work on v3, I will decide what to implement and what not.

I'm also a programmer. I can help you with different things if you want.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Thank you for an interesting program. I have played with the settings and wish to donate once I am able to make a profit.
Monero Core Team
Activity: 28
Very helpful,good threads
legendary
Could you add mousever help over any function? Right now, it is not implemented for checkboxes below "Times multiplier by"

Also: since it is XULrunner, could cross-compile (or compile, if you have the right platforms at hand) a Linux ou OS X version? I know that it is libre software and as such I could compile it myself; I just don't have the right expertise

Finally, for information, my settings are the same as you (multiplier 2, constant), with maximum bets 16 (I did get 18 losses in a row once but I managed to survive it, probably thanks to "reset after 10 losses in a row", but I am not sure, since I do not know how to access full history). The main difference is that I use a 2.1 multiplier. That way, I win on both losses and wins (with a regular 50%, gain is decreasing with the number of successives losses; here it is increasing). The other side of the coin is that maximum bet is more crucial than before.
Just a suggestion. Can you add a feature where the bot changes the base bet when the balance reaches at one point? it would really be helpful.

Firstly:
I will not be doing any maintenance on v2.4.6

Version 3 will not bet using xulrunner, it will be using jdcapi  (See http://nixsy-l.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19), which will be cross platform. The bot will also be ported to mono to be cross platform. Right now however, there is no mono port for the bot, so it will not work on anything other than .net and windows.

I am keeping track of the suggestions and once i seriously start work on v3, I will decide what to implement and what not.
Activity: 252
Monero Core Team

legendary
i would like to do multiplie x4 after every losses then reset after 3wins in a row.
how ? thanks
0.01 lost
0.04 win, win, win, then 0.01.

I'm sorry i don't immediately have access to a computer with windows where i can test it, but my best guess would be the following:

on loss: multiplier 4
mode: constant
keep all else blank.

on win: multiplier 1
mode constant
enable reset after 3 wins in a row
keep all else blank

Thank you for your reply but it don't work, after x4 win one time, it reset to starting bet.

"on win: multiplier 1
mode constant
keep all else blank"

looks like it do x1 after 3 wins in a row rather than reset.
i set the multiplier to x4 and after 3 wins in a row it do x4

like i said i can't test it, what you could try is set mutliplier on win to 4, mode: change once, after: 1 bet, time multiplier by: 0.25. i suggest using a very small bet to test this
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
i would like to do multiplie x4 after every losses then reset after 3wins in a row.
how ? thanks
0.01 lost

I'm sorry i don't immediately have access to a computer with windows where i can test it, but my best guess would be the following:

keep all else blank.

mode constant
keep all else blank

Thank you for your reply but it don't work, after x4 win one time, it reset to starting bet.

"on win: multiplier 1
mode constant
keep all else blank"

looks like it do x1 after 3 wins in a row rather than reset.
i set the multiplier to x4 and after 3 wins in a row it do x4
legendary
how ? thanks
0.01 lost

keep all else blank.

mode constant
keep all else blank

trying this bot now looks and works nicely but i notice and ask some things

-when i ask it to change the server seed after x amount of bets and its in a losing streak it doesn't continue to multiply but starts at 1 (the first bet again)

-overall lag from doge-dice could that mess up the bets or does the program know the site lags/stops like that? (does slowing the bet speeds help? whats the default bets/min?)

-why in options it asks for user/pass? whats the point?

-you that know very much about jd and dc whats the highest losing streak u seen using hi/low zigzag (to be safe) also is changing the seed even do anything or a gamblers fallacy?

nice program if i win big ill make sure to tip

1 - thats odd. i think i know where the error lies, but will not fix it right now, sorry about that. I'm busy with 2 other projects, v3 of the bot have some tests coming up. I will not be doing any maintenance on v2.4.6. (reason for late reply also)

2- lag or site delays does not affect the bot. what does affect it is changed in balance caused by factors other than it's own betting, like depositing, investing, withdrawing, divesting or betting from somewhere else. Site timeout sometimes causes errors, as well as (apparently a few) bugs like the seed thing. so slowing the bot would not help with the resetting bug. There is no default bets/min. If no speed is set, the bot will post the next bet as soon as it gets the result from the previous one, i have a relatively slow internet connection compared to most of the people here, but i have seen my bot go >2bets/s on doge dice

3 - if you set your username and password in the bot settings, it will automatically enter them when the site loads, assuming you have a username and password set at just-dice. it can also log you in automatically when the bot opens if you enable the feature

4 - i don't really know that much. i filtered all bets except my own so i can properly test it and enjoy the chat easier. I can't answer you out of personal experience because i've never used the zig zag except for testing purposes. as for the seed, out of a programmer point of view, it makes no difference. as for gamblers fallacy, well its a fallacy, what i say doesn't matter.

hope this clears thing up for you. Sorry for the late reply but have been pretty busy. Tipping would be appreciated Wink
Activity: 364

You can set up JD/DD with user and password to protect your "account". Thats what you need it for Wink

agreed
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Medical Translations for Bitcoins

You can set up JD/DD with user and password to protect your "account". Thats what you need it for Wink
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
trying this bot now looks and works nicely but i notice and ask some things

-when i ask it to change the server seed after x amount of bets and its in a losing streak it doesn't continue to multiply but starts at 1 (the first bet again)

-overall lag from doge-dice could that mess up the bets or does the program know the site lags/stops like that? (does slowing the bet speeds help? whats the default bets/min?)

-you that know very much about jd and dc whats the highest losing streak u seen using hi/low zigzag (to be safe) also is changing the seed even do anything or a gamblers fallacy?

nice program if i win big ill make sure to tip
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
how ? thanks
0.01 lost
legendary
seuntjie, do you still have PM from me? what do you think about my betting strategy? can we implement that in your bot?

Like i said in response to your pm, i can get you close to those settings, but not exactly the same. I will not be implementing any new features for a while, so if you need something else added to the bot, you will either need to do so yourself or get someone else to do it for you.

If you still haven't managed to set it up so it comes close to your settings, send me another pm and i'll send you settings
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
seuntjie, do you still have PM from me? what do you think about my betting strategy? can we implement that in your bot?
legendary
I tried Changed Once and Variable but none does what I want:

I want to keep repeating a bet at 1x multiplier and then change it to a 400x multiplier if I get a 4 loss streak (then reset if I win or lose).

How would I do this?

use change once, set "after" to 4, set "times multiplier" to 400 and multiplier to 1
Activity: 2
I tried Changed Once and Variable but none does what I want:

I want to keep repeating a bet at 1x multiplier and then change it to a 400x multiplier if I get a 4 loss streak (then reset if I win or lose).

How would I do this?
Jump to: