Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 24. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
trying to break through the current difficulty on mining,anyone interested on pointing their miners towards pools as currently can't see much others mining besides myself so I could use some help  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Just saw the price on Cryptopia and we are almost at 600 satoshi, last time i checked was under 100  Shocked
Maybe i'm missing something or really this coin is getting hard support?
Btw still holding my coin Wink
slowly moving up as coin progresses and gets more attention, but still a long way to go on where I see its future to be(meaning somewhere closer to 2k maybe)  Wink
coin is young and lot is yet to happen so future shows where it leads  Cool

Yesterday i had some msgs with one guy of the team via twitter, and looked a very nice, honest an genuine guy...
If they are able to develop wat is the plans, this coin will probably reach the price you said  Wink
Let's see!
Just saw the price on Cryptopia and we are almost at 600 satoshi, last time i checked was under 100  Shocked
slowly moving up as coin progresses and gets more attention, but still a long way to go on where I see its future to be(meaning somewhere closer to 2k maybe)  Wink
coin is young and lot is yet to happen so future shows where it leads  Cool
Just saw the price on Cryptopia and we are almost at 600 satoshi, last time i checked was under 100  Shocked
As the dev said that he already sent Yobit apply, prepare to boost to the moon if they approve the coin!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Well, we are very happy about the support that we are receiving...we saw that some hystoric altcoin adopters are supporting the coin with mining or tweeting.
Thanks to this support, interest for the project growth during last days (stats of the website confirm that), price is slightly increasing day after day, and coins is being traded for almost 200 satoshi on Cryptopia at the moment of writing.
We strongly hope that Yobit would add the coin soon; with all respect for Cryptopia there's not so much volume at all and users are active just to chat and get free coins on here.
A bigger exchange with more active users means higher volume, more trades with BTC an thats will reflect as an increase on the value of the coin.
If you want to help the community, that's what you have to retweet from your account:

Let's show it the power of the community!
Another small step forward for the community, Solarflarecoin is just landed on Coinmarketcap

Nice one. It's nice to see development progressing steadily and coin slowly getting more attention. And on top of that, price is rising steadily now  Smiley
Another small step forward for the community, Solarflarecoin is just landed on Coinmarketcap

That's a good job, nice to see that development is gradually coming out. Today is hard to see new coins that are not only P&D oriented.
Also the price increase is impressive considering that there are no artificial pumps on value and the volume is very low.
Wondering what will happen if this coin hit some bigger exchange!
Thumbs up boys  Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
A pleasant site which will help to promote coin.
Today we have some good news: the network looks back to normality, blocks are flowing, also if not at regular full speed, but now the time between blocks looks reasonable.
Great news comes fromt he market, where no more dumps boost up the price of a huge 220%, and i think that's kake of all us very very happy!
Last but not least, our official website is now online!

At the moment it contain all main informations about Solarflare and our vision, there are still some missing pieces but we can work on it on the road!
Thanks to all for support, feedback are welcome  Wink
Good job guys, looks good http://solarflarecoin.us/

ps. sorry for taking your chance to announce it first lol
Activity: 96

Coin Specifications

Coin Ticker: SFC
POW Scrypt Cryptocurrency
20 million total coins supply (18% to a development fund and 82% distributed through PoW)
240 second block time target
Coin maturity: 50 confirmations

I think you should change coin ticker to avoid confusion..

SFC IS SAFECOIN and it's on coinexchange so people may send their coins there

Before to launch the coin we already checked if any other coin have SFC as ticker, and don't looks like....and Safecoin have SFE not SFC as ticker
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safecoin/

Good that you checked,you may want to inform coinexchange.io about this as well still https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SFC/BTC
Last time i tried it on behalf of another coin,no one listened me

SFC is also already on YoBit, as SafeCoin FYI.

Safecoin is SFE in yobit not SFC

Yea, I realized that this morning.  Thats what happens when you stay up really late, your eyes play tricks on you.. lol
Thanks for the clarification Smiley
After some hysterias of buy and sell on the day of launch with miners dumping some thousand of coins, price looks more stable now.
We are working on finishing website and we expect to launch it this weekend.
Also the Virtual Panels platform should be ready for that time, then you can use your coins to rent our modules and get a reward after renting!

yesterday website showed 2 days to be launched and today it shows 15 days?

Yes, we had to reset the counter because the platform and the website still need some working  Undecided

What is up with the block times ?  And the confirmation times ?  Extremely slow....

Dev needs to continue communication on the forum during and especially right after launch.  Net hash-rate for this coin is already down by 66%, from 1.2GH down to 440MH.
C'mon Dev, lets keep this coin rolling Smiley

We are continung to work and the coin is rolling...If someone post something we are here, we cant' answer to our own posts  Cheesy
About slow confirmation times and block stuck at 3817, we really don't know whats happening....
we noticed that the most prolific pool http://ypool.ga/sfc now have zero workers, also if at the moment of writing the network hashrate is 500MH/S.
Today we investigate on whats could be that is slowing the network.

You are incorrect on the stuck block.

Next Network Block   3,420    (Current: 3,419)

3,419 is the stuck block.  Just FYI.

You are right, sorry for the typo mistake....
Now a lower difficulty should help to increase speed on finding blocks, the network looks restored to an almost normal speed.

Coin Specifications

20 million total coins supply (18% to a development fund and 82% distributed through PoW)

Before to launch the coin we already checked if any other coin have SFC as ticker, and don't looks like....and Safecoin have SFE not SFC as ticker

Good that you checked,you may want to inform coinexchange.io about this as well still https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SFC/BTC

Safecoin is SFE in yobit not SFC

Coin Specifications

After some hysterias of buy and sell on the day of launch with miners dumping some thousand of coins, price looks more stable now.
We are working on finishing website and we expect to launch it this weekend.
Also the Virtual Panels platform should be ready for that time, then you can use your coins to rent our modules and get a reward after renting!

yesterday website showed 2 days to be launched and today it shows 15 days?

Yes, we had to reset the counter because the platform and the website still need some working  Undecided

What is up with the block times ?  And the confirmation times ?  Extremely slow....

Dev needs to continue communication on the forum during and especially right after launch.  Net hash-rate for this coin is already down by 66%, from 1.2GH down to 440MH.
C'mon Dev, lets keep this coin rolling Smiley

We are continung to work and the coin is rolling...If someone post something we are here, we cant' answer to our own posts  Cheesy
About slow confirmation times and block stuck at 3817, we really don't know whats happening....
we noticed that the most prolific pool http://ypool.ga/sfc now have zero workers, also if at the moment of writing the network hashrate is 500MH/S.
Today we investigate on whats could be that is slowing the network.

You are incorrect on the stuck block.

Next Network Block   3,420    (Current: 3,419)

3,419 is the stuck block.  Just FYI.

Thanks for your technical explanation, was really appreciated for his constructive nature.
Sincerely we are not here for trolling, and probably we are paying our lack of experience on that field because we are a very young team.
Unfortunately we did some mistakes and the price lowered a lot,but we are the first that are interested to keep the coin increasing on value.
There is a big part of premine that is not in our hand because was already spent for developing, and this part probably already hit the exchange.
What we can do for sure by our side is to let the price increase again until reach a new profitable mining point.
About development of the coin, we are here everyday stating how things flow.
Thanks again to Lombaqe for his great explanation.

Well, as I see it.  As long as the Dev(You) stick around and continue to be active in the forum, and actively developing apps, throughways for your coin, then the coin can remain profitable.   I am giving you the benefit of the the doubt that you did not create a pump and dump scheme coin. I hope you are sincere with the coin, and will continue to support its growth, as I believe its actually got a good meaning behind it, with the renewable energy aspect.

As for the communication aspect, its not up to the forum users to only ask questions and wait for an answer, its mainly up to the Dev(again, You) to keep the people aware of any difficulties , bugs, etc.  This block and chain issue should have been presented by the Dev(Again, You) before it was even questioned in the forum. You must keep the people abreast of all issues, and also post updates, normal communications, etc, not just "This is my coin, and this is how it is" statements.  Cause its not just your coin, you can have the entire crypto world backing you and mining this coin if you can start communicating just a little more.

Don't kill the coin by selling off everything you hold from premine, etc.  that destroys a coin.  and you dont need 5000btc to develop a coin..

Just my 2 cents.

I accept your critics and me and my co-devs learned a good lesson here, also for future projects. You are right when say "This block and chain issue should have been presented by the Dev(Again, You) before it was even questioned in the forum." but honestly we also have our own life and we are not everyday sitting on here looking if chain mine blocks or not....we had a day-off and today we noticed the problem, when was already stated by users.
Usually we try to answer as soon as possible here in the forum or posting updates via Twitter, but sometimes we also need to break the routine, drink some beers out, have a social life and clear our mind Wink
As i said to Lombaq in PM, we can only say thanks for positive critics without spreading FUD, we hope to give this coin the deserved attention.

For the moment the blocks are still slow but with the next 1-2 blcoks the difficulty should be lowered to ~18, thats mean that the blockchain should back to work fine.

EDIT: We already and also received critics for the free web hosting (for someone is not serious for a project to have their website hosted for free), we already have a new paid domain and we started to move the website to a paid hosting.

Thanks for your technical explanation, was really appreciated for his constructive nature.
Sincerely we are not here for trolling, and probably we are paying our lack of experience on that field because we are a very young team.
Unfortunately we did some mistakes and the price lowered a lot,but we are the first that are interested to keep the coin increasing on value.
There is a big part of premine that is not in our hand because was already spent for developing, and this part probably already hit the exchange.
What we can do for sure by our side is to let the price increase again until reach a new profitable mining point.

Well, as I see it.  As long as the Dev(You) stick around and continue to be active in the forum, and actively developing apps, throughways for your coin, then the coin can remain profitable.   I am giving you the benefit of the the doubt that you did not create a pump and dump scheme coin. I hope you are sincere with the coin, and will continue to support its growth, as I believe its actually got a good meaning behind it, with the renewable energy aspect.

As for the communication aspect, its not up to the forum users to only ask questions and wait for an answer, its mainly up to the Dev(again, You) to keep the people aware of any difficulties , bugs, etc.  This block and chain issue should have been presented by the Dev(Again, You) before it was even questioned in the forum. You must keep the people abreast of all issues, and also post updates, normal communications, etc, not just "This is my coin, and this is how it is" statements.  Cause its not just your coin, you can have the entire crypto world backing you and mining this coin if you can start communicating just a little more.

Don't kill the coin by selling off everything you hold from premine, etc.  that destroys a coin.  and you dont need 5000btc to develop a coin..

Just my 2 cents.

it's not enough to hire a person to do marketing for the coin(yes I have read your posts done in past) to make people turn towards your coin. you need to actually prove that you're developing the coin and want it to last for the investors to come and buy it
Pages:
Jump to: