Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 23. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We have our official Slack channel, feel free to ask for invitation and discuss about next development!

add me  Cool

Your invitation has been sent  Wink

Me too?  Grin

Just send me your email via msg and i add you to our channel  Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
We have our official Slack channel, feel free to ask for invitation and discuss about next development!

add me  Cool

Me too?  Grin

add me  Cool

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

add me  Cool
I think it would be good idea to change it into

Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 4 * 5 * 60; // 20 minutes
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 240; // 4 minute blocks
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing; // change every 5 blocks
static const int64 nReTargetHistoryFact = 4;

I know the change would be very radical, but it would also work better with the current state as it would prevent blocks to get stuck for longer period of time. 4 minute block time has never been the problem so no need to change that. as for retarget history check.. maybe change it to 6..?(6 x 20 minutes = 2 hours of history check)

I'd also like to know what others think about this solution

EDIT: could also use history of 12, which would make it 4 hours and would smoothen difficulty change also
Hi all, as discussed through msg with our big contributor Lombaqe, we are facing the problem of slow retargeting when difficulty is high.

Today for example:
Current Difficulty   143.31197786
Est. Next Difficulty   197.81380121 (Change in 60 Blocks)
That's mean that with few miners the blockchain will be soon stuck again for the second time.

Then we have to find a solution for this:
Discussing about the part of code that is causing the slow retargeting:
Code:
static const int64 nTargetTimespan = 4 * 60 * 60; // 4 hours
static const int64 nTargetSpacing = 240; // 4 minute blocks
static const int64 nInterval = nTargetTimespan / nTargetSpacing; // change every 60 blocks
static const int64 nReTargetHistoryFact = 4;
we think that with actual difficulty, 4 hours are too much. To find 60 blocks at starting difficulty is very easy but now with few miners is a mess and could take ages.
We are working on tuning this and we already have an idea on how to modify retarget time, but as we are an open community any feedback on which will be the best solution will be appreciated  Wink
Cheers!
Solarflaircoin added to
Mining-Dutch.nl

Diff:   8192    stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3379
Diff:  Vardiff   stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3479
Diff:  16384    stratum+tcp://mining-dutch.nl:3579

Enjoy.
pleasant looking pool,very nice layout  Cool
Solarflaircoin added to
Mining-Dutch.nl

Enjoy.

Thanks a lot guys, you was very fast! Link added in OP!
Big up!
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Solarflaircoin added to
Mining-Dutch.nl

Enjoy.
I emailed them just now, you guys should do the same  Grin
Got hold of coinexchange support in their chat and they corrected the safecoin ticker so it doesn't say sfc anymore on it, also asked if they could consider adding solarflare on their site  Grin

EDIT: he said the way to recommend/ask coin to get added on site is to email them to [email protected]
What can i do with your coin?

If you bought cheap (around 30 sat) and sell yesterday, you should had made a profit of 20X your starting investment....
At the moment, until the platform isn't ready for investing on Modules, you can do exacrly same things that you do with all altcoins: trade on the market taking advantage of the good spread btw buy and sell  Wink
Activity: 308
Activity: 389
Merit: 256

What can i do with lisk or ether ?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
I have a good feeling about this one.
Activity: 308
Wanted also to know...
Activity: 168
Just saw the price on Cryptopia and we are almost at 600 satoshi, last time i checked was under 100  Shocked
Maybe i'm missing something or really this coin is getting hard support?
Btw still holding my coin Wink
As the dev said that he already sent Yobit apply, prepare to boost to the moon if they approve the coin!

There are 4 days already that we sent the apply request (for the second time), but still no reply!
Difference with 1st time is that now coin is getting some good support by community, and on Cryptopya there's some buy support, hope this is enough.
About the price increasing, we are very happy about this, specially for who is mining and holding coins....good times are coming.
We think that we are doing a good job, and doing the rest working under silence for preparing the Solarflare platform, brainstorming for understand which could be the best solution.
We are also receiveng some nice feedbacks and we want to say thanks for this  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: