Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 20. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
We did some test on the updated client and everything looks syncing good!
We are fixing last things and we are almost ready to delivery the updated and fixed version of client.
At the moment the wallets on Cryptopia are disabled under our request to in order to allow the update, if you are mining on the pools we suggest to stop mining operations until pools update the client to new versions!
Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
So are you actually getting time warp attacked or are the blocks coming in delayed by 1 ? E.g the block just mined doesn't go into the network till the next one is found ?

coin WAS getting time warp attacked 2 days ago and because of that, there was adjustments made on confirmation time and also difficulty readjustment was configured at the same time. while the new wallet was published to be downloaded yesterday, problems occurred on blockchain syncing which forced the new wallet to be pulled back to find the issue on the code. At the moment dev is working on solving the issue on it and as soon as it is fixed, it will be announced. I hope this responds on your question and if you have more questions, feel free to ask in here or send your email address on pm and I invite you to join in slack with us.

This might sound silly but did you guys change the client version number and protocol when you hard forked to the new changes ?

What about the hardfork switch over block number too ?

Hello and welcome. Regarding your questions...no...i didn't changed client version number and protocol....
Sincerely i'm sure i'm missing something on the switch....today i was out for some things related to daily life so i only did small check.
At this point if anyone could help us to figure where the problem is and how to fix it helping us on the switch, that's could be be really appreciated (and rewarded)
Everyday we are on the Slack > https://solarflarecoin.slack.com

I'd normally say something smart and give you shit for not doing the obvious but since you directed me I'll take that as my queue Wink

BTW I have a daily "Real" life though crypto is still a part of it 20 hrs a day pretty much Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Is the diff 11.9m too high to solo mine, worth it or not?  thanks

where do you see such difficulty?

EDIT: current difficulty should be ~182 , not 11.9 m

and as for solo mining,depends on how much hash you have
Activity: 479
Is the diff 11.9m too high to solo mine, worth it or not?  thanks
So are you actually getting time warp attacked or are the blocks coming in delayed by 1 ? E.g the block just mined doesn't go into the network till the next one is found ?

coin WAS getting time warp attacked 2 days ago and because of that, there was adjustments made on confirmation time and also difficulty readjustment was configured at the same time. while the new wallet was published to be downloaded yesterday, problems occurred on blockchain syncing which forced the new wallet to be pulled back to find the issue on the code. At the moment dev is working on solving the issue on it and as soon as it is fixed, it will be announced. I hope this responds on your question and if you have more questions, feel free to ask in here or send your email address on pm and I invite you to join in slack with us.

This might sound silly but did you guys change the client version number and protocol when you hard forked to the new changes ?

Hello and welcome. Regarding your questions...no...i didn't changed client version number and protocol....
Sincerely i'm sure i'm missing something on the switch....today i was out for some things related to daily life so i only did small check.
At this point if anyone could help us to figure where the problem is and how to fix it helping us on the switch, that's could be be really appreciated (and rewarded)
Everyday we are on the Slack > https://solarflarecoin.slack.com
legendary

legendary
Yes, stop mining until further notice by SolarFlare Coin

till further notice it might be best to halt mining, dev is working on solving the problem atm and as soon as it gets solved, it will be informed so people can update wallet and return in mining
Activity: 78
Merit: 102
Yes, stop mining until further notice by SolarFlare Coin
hello everyone.  been mining now for for over a day now at aikapool.com and have some coins at unconfirmed all day.  how long does it take to confirm the coins? if anybody else is having problems at aikapool.com plz post here.  and also the diff is at 11.9m according to cgminier.  is this correct? thanks

As Bumbacoin wrote in last post, we are experiencing problems on update the code after the TimeWarp attack that we had one day ago.
We released a new version of the code but looks like some goes wrong on the update, then we are working to restore everything to normal.
We will keep you posted.

should we stop mining then?
hello everyone.  been mining now for for over a day now at aikapool.com and have some coins at unconfirmed all day.  how long does it take to confirm the coins? if anybody else is having problems at aikapool.com plz post here.  and also the diff is at 11.9m according to cgminier.  is this correct? thanks

As Bumbacoin wrote in last post, we are experiencing problems on update the code after the TimeWarp attack that we had one day ago.
We released a new version of the code but looks like some goes wrong on the update, then we are working to restore everything to normal.
We will keep you posted.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

there has been issue with the blockchain and is currently being worked on towards a fix.

legendary
Here's the new and updated source code, all client versions are on the way.
https://github.com/solarflareproject/solarflarecoin_fix

Doesn't work for me. Wallet downloads first 4 blocks and stucks.

We noticed that something is going wrong on here, there are some troubles on syncing networks with old/new clients, and also pools are showing strange values.
At this point the we have to back to work on figuring how to fix things, then we recommend to do not download the fix as didn't work!

You do know there is a test network for coins so you don't have to bork mainnets up...

We noticed that something is going wrong on here, there are some troubles on syncing networks with old/new clients, and also pools are showing strange values.
At this point the we have to back to work on figuring how to fix things, then we recommend to do not download the fix as didn't work!

legendary
Is this some sort of dragonball z Krillin move kind of coin ? Solar.... Flare ! Hahahaha
Activity: 635
Merit: 500

Explorer Offline. where another link?
Dev fund 18% where is going to?

Don't understand why you are scared of where 18% dev funds are going to?
Funds are at the same place of they where always was...
About block explorer, probably is down because we are looking to fix the problem and make the network safer as it was..
You can check another block explorer on Prohashing site
https://prohashing.com/explorer/SolarFlarecoin/

Sorry, on suspicion of me. Because usually Developers submit will be used to Giveways, Promotion, Transletter, etc.
I glanced at the front page have not found the information.
Thanks for this information. I see that's price still lower.
I will support.

Don' worry  Wink
We already used some of the 18% funds for develop clients, wallet, website, the upcoming platform and lots of things have still to be accomplished.
You can scroll through the topic to see that the project is on track with development, and if you wan you are welcome to join our community on Slack
https://solarflarecoin.slack.com where we discuss about everything related Solarflarecoin and the project Wink
About price, is still under what should be, but there are lots of people's that everyday profit from the spread between bid/ask....and good times will come!
Thanks for your support  Wink
Activity: 293
Explorer Offline. where another link?
Dev fund 18% where is going to?

Don't understand why you are scared of where 18% dev funds are going to?
Funds are at the same place of they where always was...
About block explorer, probably is down because we are looking to fix the problem and make the network safer as it was..
You can check another block explorer on Prohashing site
https://prohashing.com/explorer/SolarFlarecoin/

Sorry, on suspicion of me. Because usually Developers submit will be used to Giveways, Promotion, Transletter, etc.
I glanced at the front page have not found the information.
Thanks for this information. I see that's price still lower.
I will support.
Pages:
Jump to: