Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 13. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
Where is shakaru to respond to this. I thought the plan was to repay debt, not go further into debt.  Undecided

He will go further into debt.  And he will not pay anyone.  Talk to maged about my pm, then pm me for more info
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
GLBSE2.0 is live
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
is there a donation BTC address, so i can send some BTC towards the repayment of debt

The fund that imsaguy has up further in the topic has the address. Thank you senbonzakura in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Brute, you will have your 2.5 btc later today. Just waiting on someone to wake up and send me coins.

Edit: In min. Sorry I didnt get back to you last night.

Edit @giga: Yes that was my plan, but I had an expense someone was supposed to help with and was just late on the help. Brute was nice enough to help cover the gap.

Other news. I got more of the boxes last night. Some mobos, lots of vga cables, dvi->vga, more psus, the 775 mobos, a stack of unknown status 775 cpus, the pxe server, and some ocz 4gb usb drives. Also 2 kvms. One is a ps2 linksys with 4 connections and cycleing, the other is a normal switch 4 port vga kvm.

Im going to see what can be used to go into the resale macs and then the rest will be up here.

Tomorrow I wont be able to get much done as I need to wire an office with cat5 for a voip system for most of the day.

If anyone in the LA area would love to get their hands on a hackintosh with great graphics power for an insane amount less that what they sell for at the applo store, let me know.

Payment receieve. Debt Settled Smiley
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Note to dollartrader: liquidxd is now the owner of all of my debts from shakaru.
Activity: 437
Try using a Google voice number
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
[3/23/2012 3:40:57 PM] Brute: yo
[3/23/2012 3:40:58 PM] Brute: not to be a dick
[3/23/2012 3:41:03 PM] Brute: but where the fuck is my money asshole

I like your lending style Smiley

Thats normally our conversation style too Smiley

Also, if someone can help me verify my Craigslist account, I could use the help. They wont let me use my phone number anymore and I cant post up some of these desktops or any services.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Brute, you will have your 2.5 btc later today. Just waiting on someone to wake up and send me coins.

Edit: In min. Sorry I didnt get back to you last night.

Edit @giga: Yes that was my plan, but I had an expense someone was supposed to help with and was just late on the help. Brute was nice enough to help cover the gap.

Other news. I got more of the boxes last night. Some mobos, lots of vga cables, dvi->vga, more psus, the 775 mobos, a stack of unknown status 775 cpus, the pxe server, and some ocz 4gb usb drives. Also 2 kvms. One is a ps2 linksys with 4 connections and cycleing, the other is a normal switch 4 port vga kvm.

Im going to see what can be used to go into the resale macs and then the rest will be up here.

Tomorrow I wont be able to get much done as I need to wire an office with cat5 for a voip system for most of the day.

If anyone in the LA area would love to get their hands on a hackintosh with great graphics power for an insane amount less that what they sell for at the applo store, let me know.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I wonder how much likuidxd paid for Ermsman's debt..  20%?
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple

I like your lending style Smiley
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Where is shakaru to respond to this. I thought the plan was to repay debt, not go further into debt.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
I have a bad feeling about this..
legendary
Shakaru borrowed 2 BTC from me on Tuesday 03/24 at 10PM and he promised to repay me with 2.5 BTC the following morning. He keeps promising to have the funds, but has not sent them yet. It is now Saturday and i have not been repaid. I know he probably means well, but just want to make sure this debt is on record as well. I would think that he has atleast 2.5btc to pay me back, as it's not that much money.

Huh

I think the fact that he's still borrowing (and not paying back) is an indication that he needs a new forum status.
[3/22/2012 10:47:11 AM] Brute: wheres my btc
[3/22/2012 12:17:50 PM] Andrew Nollan: coming right up
[3/22/2012 12:17:59 PM] Andrew Nollan: thanks for saving my ass
[3/22/2012 12:18:37 PM] Andrew Nollan: I had my roommate accidental toss away the bag with my insulin, and didnt have near the money I needed for a refil on 5 rx's had to moneypack it out of bitcoin

[3/23/2012 12:18:13 AM] Andrew Nollan: I do
[3/23/2012 12:18:17 AM] Andrew Nollan: and your money is coming
[3/23/2012 12:18:24 AM] Andrew Nollan: glbse is having issues with bitcoind
[3/23/2012 3:41:05 PM] Brute: *slap*
[3/23/2012 3:41:27 PM] Brute: if i was a loan shark, youd be walking with a limp already
[3/23/2012 3:41:31 PM] Andrew Nollan: You should have it by the end of the day
[3/23/2012 3:41:32 PM] Andrew Nollan: lol
[3/23/2012 3:41:47 PM] Brute: im gonna hold you to that
[3/23/2012 3:42:03 PM] Andrew Nollan: And Im going to follow through on that
[9:36:24 AM | Edited 9:36:56 AM] Brute: still no bitcoins
[9:36:59 AM] Brute: whats going on
Shakaru borrowed 2 BTC from me on Tuesday 03/24 at 10PM and he promised to repay me with 2.5 BTC the following morning. He keeps promising to have the funds, but has not sent them yet. It is now Saturday and i have not been repaid. I know he probably means well, but just want to make sure this debt is on record as well. I would think that he has atleast 2.5btc to pay me back, as it's not that much money.

Huh

I think the fact that he's still borrowing (and not paying back) is an indication that he needs a new forum status.

CoPumpkin, ask Maged about my pm.  I am ready to share.
Purchasing the debt owed to Ermsman.

Agreed upon by all parties involved.

Why would you do that?  It's like throwing your coins down the toilet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
We'll be switching over to 2.0 in the next few hours, this means GLBSE will be down for one or two hours.
Assets,shares and bitcoin will be carried over, history (for the moment) will not.

Nefario
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple

Huh

legendary

Huh
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Purchasing the debt owed to Ermsman.

Agreed upon by all parties involved.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
We are moving in over tomorrow and the next day. Then I can start getting some of the hardware up for sale in the next few days. I found on this harddrive some photos of the psus and some mobos here before I packed and Ive got a good list out of that. Items will start going up in a few days. I think I should be settled by the evening of the 21st if all is going as it is.

Wish I was closer so I could help you get settled in

I would have loved the help. I got to watch my brother back up a uhaul trailer into the security spikes. That was awesome.

So far I got what appears to be a box full of cat5, power cords, surge protectors, WiMax backup modem and switches. Im going to bring over another 2 boxes today after I hit up the doctor. If anyone has some items they are looking for or interested in, let me know and I can make an effort to bring back certain boxes on this run.

Also, I have the 5770s and the 68 series set for the hackintoshs. If anyone wants some advice on moving 5770s out the door for $100+, just put them up on craigslist as 100% hackintosh compatible. People go nuts to toss one in their fake mac.
Pages:
Jump to: