Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 15. (Read 42493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
so previously i could see no benefit in moving things to glbse.

but now i see...

no benefit, in addition to having to pay a fee.

You dont have to pay a fee to use it. Only list on it, and even then. There are discounts and such.

And withdrawals? Are those feeless also? Not that it's any of my business...

Yes, no fees for traders

I asked about WITHDRAWALS, not trades...
Because here it says there are fees. Not that much, but you still have to pay to get your money out. Or does Shakaru have any kind of discount for being such a nice guy and owing money to everybody?
Also, does it make sense to SPEND even more money when he clearly doesn't have enough money to cover his current debts in a timely manner?

The idea of using GLBSE deserves a facepalm! Especially since it was the guy in debt that suggested it!

EDIT:And now he's comparing his huge debt with an "investment"...
Dude, are you delusional, or...?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
GLBSE is a very good investment platform where traders are pretty much free of restriction. There is a 1btc minimum withdraw limit, but thats overcome by just depositing the difference and then withdrawing.
Like any investment, you need to do you due diligence on what you are buying into. There have been a few failed assets as well as some absolute scams. Yet there are some great listings out there like BMMO, FPGA.contract, and Ive been reading good things on Red Star Mining (RSM). Nefario is doing his part in verifying the identities of all parties who list an asset on glbse to prevent further abuse of its system.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

but now i see...

You dont have to pay a fee to use it. Only list on it, and even then. There are discounts and such.

Yes, no fees for traders
legendary
Merit: 1002

but now i see...

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

but now i see...

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

but now i see...

QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Would still be a 20BTC registration fee unless nefario waived that?
Just seen that nefario has/is dropping already verified issuers down to 8BTC in the new 2.0 fee structure.

marked

Thats true. Also, sometime things are worked out so where the fee is small. I am in the middle of snapping photos of the Passport and DL right now to verify. Just waiting on my 6 character code.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Just seen that nefario has/is dropping already verified issuers down to 8BTC in the new 2.0 fee structure.

marked
vip
AKA: gigavps
thought: i will sell my remaining debt for 20 BTC.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
An idea passed through my head.
Would this be easier if we were to make a GLBSE asset called ShakDebt or something. Any thoughts?

marked
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Would this be easier if we were to make a GLBSE asset called ShakDebt or something. Issue an contract in proportion to the total debt. Pay collections directly to it and keep everything updated on a blog? This would allow possible return on the shares if they start trading. I figure this would help GLBSE, bitcoin, give me further incentive to repay faster as that would be the backing of this.
Any thoughts?

thought: i've never used glbse and have no immediate plans to... would your suggestion complicate things for glbse newbs?

Not really. Senbonzakura of IBB has be willing to help setup an account for someone who wishes to use GLBSE. Nefario also can provide assistance. I know a good portion of the people involved in this already do have an account.
Activity: 812
Would this be easier if we were to make a GLBSE asset called ShakDebt or something. Issue an contract in proportion to the total debt. Pay collections directly to it and keep everything updated on a blog? This would allow possible return on the shares if they start trading. I figure this would help GLBSE, bitcoin, give me further incentive to repay faster as that would be the backing of this.
Any thoughts?

thought: i've never used glbse and have no immediate plans to... would your suggestion complicate things for glbse newbs?
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Any thoughts?
Activity: 476
I am now the owner of Sakaru's debt to Bitsinmyhead please update OP.

Imsaguy, YHPM
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
If you could, that would be great. I have a few people from the local meet up that I can call, I just have yet to do a transaction with any of them and would like to get the best possible rate.

vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
just a reminder, you owe me $150,
my address :
1B5KoUCsZ2YNic6MxMrwbwPsuQ6Dz6ac1C
I can confirm this.

just my 2cents,

I lent $500 to shakuru during the summer(August) for the purchase of cables and reselling them, but this never happened.
I have only asked him to repay me the amount that I lent him and so far he has only payed me $350 and still owes me $150.
It has been a great deal of pain for me to contact shakuru and ask him about paying me back. Everytime he has given me an excuse or delayed it more. Last time I asked him ,he said he would pay within 10 days (~ feb 16), but never got a response from him during this time.
Its been like half a year since I lent him the money and I just want my money back. I feel like I have been ignored and put in the back burner.
I know he has gone through a lot of unfortunate events, but I dont think it should be an excuse to not pay me given the amount of time he had.
I am just really tired of asking him the same question and getting the same response. I just want my money back and get over this.

Andrew,

This thread has gone from a chance for you to straighten out your reputation to one where we all now see just how big the hole is you are in.

How many more people are going to come forward stating that you owe them money?

Where is the plan to repay this money?

What is the timeline?

Regards,
gigavps

1st question: Thats everyone there. Atleast from the records I have available to me and whats in my head.

2nd: Liquidation, continuation of software sales and bit commerce, income from my pc repair/service, go back to my old desk job and pour every cent I have into repayment.

3rd: Im hopping to have this done asap. I'll have a definitive timeline once I get settled in after moving and be able to figure out what is the best option for the hardware on hand. One thing that would really help would be that if there is a trusted member here in LA that can handle cash->btd so that funds are not lost on banking and exchange fees.

You'll have cash and need btc?  I think I can set that up for a local exchange.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
my address :
I can confirm this.

just my 2cents,

I lent $500 to shakuru during the summer(August) for the purchase of cables and reselling them, but this never happened.
I have only asked him to repay me the amount that I lent him and so far he has only payed me $350 and still owes me $150.
It has been a great deal of pain for me to contact shakuru and ask him about paying me back. Everytime he has given me an excuse or delayed it more. Last time I asked him ,he said he would pay within 10 days (~ feb 16), but never got a response from him during this time.
Its been like half a year since I lent him the money and I just want my money back. I feel like I have been ignored and put in the back burner.
I know he has gone through a lot of unfortunate events, but I dont think it should be an excuse to not pay me given the amount of time he had.
I am just really tired of asking him the same question and getting the same response. I just want my money back and get over this.

Andrew,

This thread has gone from a chance for you to straighten out your reputation to one where we all now see just how big the hole is you are in.

What is the timeline?

Regards,
gigavps

1st question: Thats everyone there. Atleast from the records I have available to me and whats in my head.

2nd: Liquidation, continuation of software sales and bit commerce, income from my pc repair/service, go back to my old desk job and pour every cent I have into repayment.

3rd: Im hopping to have this done asap. I'll have a definitive timeline once I get settled in after moving and be able to figure out what is the best option for the hardware on hand. One thing that would really help would be that if there is a trusted member here in LA that can handle cash->btd so that funds are not lost on banking and exchange fees.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

I think he mentioned something about taking a job, no idea to what extent this is true.
Anyone living around him could pay him visit maybe?
vip
AKA: gigavps
my address :
I can confirm this.

just my 2cents,

Andrew,

What is the timeline?

Regards,
gigavps
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I messaged you on skype after your last pm on wednesday. You have yet to log back in. Shows messages are still waiting to be delivered.

You are amazing. Is there anything you can not come up with an excuse for?

I am now willing to sell my part of the debt for 30BTC. Any takers? Does not seem like anyone has any confidence in you sorting this thing out.

Actually he verified it.
Pages:
Jump to: