Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 8. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Ok, Im fucking done here.
Im tired of people who are no longer involved in this mess causing issues. Im tired of the fucking stress and most of all, Im tired of reading this thread.

So, the people who are still involved can contact me on skype like usual. The Bitcraft server is still going to run, and besides liquidating the rest of the assets here and repaying back everyone for the remainder of their contract, Im done with this forum and bitcoin.

Im not leaving, Im just not putting listening anymore. This is the advice Payb.tc gave me and seeing how he is the one most effected by this, Im going to take that advice.

You know what I am tired of? Waiting for the CPU you claim you sent med the 16th of February. I am tired of all your lies, I am tired of all the BTC you have cost me, I am tired of you acting like you are some kind of good guy and big-shot, I am tired of you still trying to scam more people here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Also, quit the reiteration and if you aren't involved, stop posting here. Thanks
Yeah... no! I do what I want, ‘cause a pirate is free.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Payments went out.  Malevolent, Tril, and bou707 have btc coming as soon as I get addresses.
Activity: 476
On a side note, if anyone else is looking to get out of this PM me today and arrangements can be made for the purchase of your debt.

Also, quit the reiteration and if you aren't involved, stop posting here. Thanks
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple
Im tired of people who are no longer involved in this mess causing issues. Im tired of the fucking stress and most of all, Im tired of reading this thread.

So, the people who are still involved can contact me on skype like usual. The Bitcraft server is still going to run, and besides liquidating the rest of the assets here and repaying back everyone for the remainder of their contract, Im done with this forum and bitcoin.

Im not leaving, Im just not putting listening anymore. This is the advice Payb.tc gave me and seeing how he is the one most effected by this, Im going to take that advice.

I'm sorry this is stressful for you, and I'm sure you're having a hard time, but if you accept a load of money from a bunch of people, lose it, then make up lies about losing it to try to delay them finding out, you should expect some stress.

I hope things get resolved for you and all your lenders, but it's harder to have sympathy when we find out about you taking out more loans behind your existing defaulted lenders' backs and the like.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

Activity: 518
@Shakaru

It's seems funny that you seem to log off as soon as I log on.  Why is that?Huh?

Hmmm. Clark Kent and Superman are the same person?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
I am busy between 9-5 and wont be back into the area around 8pm. Give me your number over facebook.

I'm not friends with you on facebook.  I will PM you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I am busy between 9-5 and wont be back into the area around 8pm. Give me your number over facebook.
@Shakaru

It's seems funny that you seem to log off as soon as I log on.  Why is that?Huh?

Summary - shakaru   Picture/Text
Name:   shakaru
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   May 29, 2011, 10:44:51 PM
Last Active:   Today at 10:26:31 PM

And I am actually off tomorrow as well.  Anxiously awaiting your reply.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Thanks imsaguy.

Payment address: 1NddbJtzZXvY2kBWH8sQEKiwkGF5nm5hmM
vip
just one thing.... the 'total paid' field has a dollar sign in it.... $40.01 is incorrect.

fixed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Good Morning,

I had intended to do payments a day or two ago, but there was a pending debt sale and they had asked me to wait.  That sale seems to not be going through now, so I'm inclined to push out what I have.

I've taken dollartrader's spreadsheet and added some of my own calculating goodness to it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=3

You'll notice that I lack a few payment addresses.  Please get those to me ASAP, otherwise you'll miss out.

On the second worksheet that is titled "Distributions", you'll notice there's some math going on to figure out how much to pay to each person.  It boils down to this. 

I took the amount owed in USD, converted to BTC based on today's mtgox prices, added it to the BTC owed and found the total debt as of today. 

I then took the 40 btc set to be distributed and split it evenly among all the BTC owed.  Everyone is being paid in btc, but the USD debt balances are still expressed as USD.  I've tried to be as fair as possible and I realize that I won't be able to satisfy everyone 100%, so this is what I came up with.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

just one thing.... the 'total paid' field has a dollar sign in it.... $40.01 is incorrect.
legendary
Activity: 980
I am pleased to announce that my debt has been sold to juggalodarkclow. Please update all relevant documentation to reflect this change.
Agreed, I have purchased Shakaru's debt from gigavps.

Witnessed.  I need a payment address.

1AHsp2crKA1VkWK6mM847NhqtnUjTHJHJX
vip
I am pleased to announce that my debt has been sold to juggalodarkclow. Please update all relevant documentation to reflect this change.

Witnessed.  I need a payment address.
legendary

Damn, you sir are beyond brave.

i've been told bravery and stupidity go hand in hand lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 502

Damn, you sir are beyond brave.
legendary
You know, I will call you. I cant tomorrow because I have to handle some affairs and on wednesday I have an interview thats 2 hours away via metro, so its going to be an all day deal. Send me your current phone number over FB and we can talk. Im not running from anything and like I said, I will make this right.
Ehm, you can't do it tom., or the next day.  Sounds familiar.  But, Yes please, call me, Drew we were friends before, and than you turned on us.  I will talk talk to, give me a day and time, I will be there.  I can't promise positive results, but name the place and time, I will make it

You have had my ph# from day 1.  Find it

Did you get the job?  When will you be available this weekend to meet?  I am completely available except for Saturday morning.
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Pages:
Jump to: