Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 14. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
We are moving in over tomorrow and the next day. Then I can start getting some of the hardware up for sale in the next few days. I found on this harddrive some photos of the psus and some mobos here before I packed and Ive got a good list out of that. Items will start going up in a few days. I think I should be settled by the evening of the 21st if all is going as it is.

Wish I was closer so I could help you get settled in
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
We are moving in over tomorrow and the next day. Then I can start getting some of the hardware up for sale in the next few days. I found on this harddrive some photos of the psus and some mobos here before I packed and Ive got a good list out of that. Items will start going up in a few days. I think I should be settled by the evening of the 21st if all is going as it is.
It looks like I will be into my new place between the 18th-26th. This will be on the day that the evected tenants of the place are forced to leave (the 26th) but i have it through some good authority that it may even be this week.

Can you provide an update on this? More concrete date?
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
btw. shouldn't we pay up the smallest debts first to reduce the amount of debtors?

this question has already been covered in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
To date, I've received 34 btc.  I don't want you guys to think I'm doing something improper so if you want me to pay it out based on prop shares of the debt, I will.  It works out to about 0.00405011661953442718247681308235 btc per 1 btc owed.  So if you're due to receive 100 btc, you'd get .4 btc.  Thoughts?

After 3 weeks? LOL! Did shakaru get that job or not?

btw. shouldn't we pay up the smallest debts first to reduce the amount of debtors?
To date, I've received 34 btc.  I don't want you guys to think I'm doing something improper so if you want me to pay it out based on prop shares of the debt, I will.  It works out to about 0.00405011661953442718247681308235 btc per 1 btc owed.  So if you're due to receive 100 btc, you'd get .4 btc.  Thoughts?

yeah i'd like to see it distributed.

thank you!
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
I'm just after getting back from London(gone since Tuesday), charts.glbse.com is not showing any updates since the 12th.

For the moment, all the latest trades for GLBSE can be found on it's twitter feed here.

I'm contacting the operator of charts to find out what the story is.

Nefario
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Stupids question, who's running shades-minico now?

That would be me still. I am probably going to keep the name for future ventures once this mess is finished just because I like it.

Update: I got into the boxes I have here and cataloged the psus and mobos in them. This would be the 5x Foxconn A7DA-S 3.0. There is also a varity of 500, 600, 750w psus. One in particular is one that was "delivered" with the two wired together, but the idiot cut the ATX adapter off the other and taped off the end. This is a dual 750w Thermaltake RX2 80+. The unit works, but i have no clue how to sell it. If there are any takers, let me know. with all that said, it looks like I will be into my new place between the 18th-26th. This will be on the day that the evected tenants of the place are forced to leave (the 26th) but i have it through some good authority that it may even be this week. Once I can get in and tear open the rest, I will be cross posting between here, CL and use of a friends tech swapmeat space out here at the monthly Northrop Grumman tech swap on the last saterday of every month. I have atm 4 machine builds written out to turn into the Hackintoshes I spoke of that should net much more than they would as mining pcs. (ALSO: If you have an AM3 cpu, 5770 gpu and the rest, let me know, I will gladly give you instructions on how to perform this feat)

Thats it for today.
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
Stupids question, who's running shades-minico now?
OP updated and also includes bou707 $150 debt.

doesn't look updated to me... shift-refresh and all.

I see bou707's at the very least, wasn't sure what else I was looking for

yep finally got it to update... must have just been me.
(also updated is bitsinmyhead 120 btc debt changed to likuidxd 60 btc)

I see bou707's at the very least, wasn't sure what else I was looking for

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

I am now owner of the debt owed to Bitsinmyhead
Please update OP as follows;

Owed to: LikuidXd
Amount owed: 60 BTC
Preferred method of payment: BTC

This was a 120 BTC debt, has there been some payment made or adjusted in some way?

No, and I was as shocked as you are. I had likuidxd talk to me on skype and ask me some questions about the public, what my plans are, and was told he would be buying my debt from bitsinmyhead. I consider this an act of extreme kindness and thank likuidxd for to. I also made sure to promise him I will not let him down. Like I said before, I failed at my buisness plan like many around me did. But I will make this right because I will not walk away from anything. I will right my wrongs and only rise from the lowest I have fallen.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

This was a 120 BTC debt, has there been some payment made or adjusted in some way?
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Hi,
I confirm that I have sold my part of the shakaru debt to likuidxd. He will send you a new address that my share of the repayments should be paid to.
Thanks again for your help in this.
-Bitsinmyhead

Witnessed.  I kindly ask that the OP be updated to reflect this.

LikuidXd, we need an address for you.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
trading debt would make sense if there would be income and folks in hurry would accept trading it at loss with someone who could wait. me personally I would not buy such asset.

Clearly that's the only upside in using GLBSE. But seeing some people already sold their debt here and there was no need to pay listing fees or withdrawal fees I'm not sure if I can really say it's an upside.

But anyway. None of my business. Shakaru has no debts with me. I'm mostly curious why people choose to complicate things, especially when there's no logical(or should I say monetary?) reason for it.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
This thread is not about your other business you're about to start, nor were the questions I asked or the statements I made.
It was about your clearly not so good idea of listing your debt in GLBSE, so don't divert the conversation to something else and start confusing people.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I dont have a discount, but I trader on GLBSE and if there is a withdraw fee, Ive never seen it. And I have cleared out my wallet on glbse before. Also with bitarb, we have the ipo funds sitting there. When the transfer of that to the trading bot happens, all 100btc will just go from there to the bot directly, no fee involved....unless something has changed. News to me then, but still looks free.
Pages:
Jump to: