Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 18. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 254
I see that shakaru or Andrew is at it again with a new venture and I really think it is time for someone to warn people of doing business with him. I kind of feel bad for not posting this when the problems with him first started last fall. That way many of you might have been able to avoid this mess.

I am very surprised that he still seems to be able to do business with anyone here. This is a guy who has pretty much stolen over $20 000 from the community. He says it was because he himself was scammed, and uses several other excuses, but let me sum up the facts:

Andrew has sold mining contracts for over 45Gh/s. In addition he has sold SDM stock through his GLBSE offering.  If he really was using the money to buy mining rigs to support such an operation he would have been in posession of probably close to 150 5830/5850 cards in addtion to a lot of other computer equipment.

Andrew is trying to make us believe that he is only left with a few card because he was scammed by some other members on this forum and that a lot of the cards has been sent back for RMA. Is anyone here stupid enough to think he was scammed out of this much or that so many of his cards did not work?

All of us in this thread also know the endless excuses and lies Andrew has served us. All that was missing for his operation to be 100% up and running was that the electricans come over and fix a small problem. He would gladly return the money, but all his accounts were frozen, he had no way of buying bitcoins etc. I don't know for how long I was fed those lies. Now all of a sudden it doesn't seem like he has much mining equipment at all.

Somehow Andrew tries to portray himself as a good guy, because he is trying to make everything right. Well, guess what, if you rob a bank for $20 000, your not a good guy if you pay back $2 000. In fact, I really doubt we will even get that much back when all this is over.

I also mentioned in my previous post that I paid him $100 to have remote access to my mining rig. Once when it had been down for a couple of days I decided to try logging in. What I found was the rig mining happily away at Andrew's personal deepbit account. Got fed some excuses and promised everything would be taken care of...

In my previous post I also posted how in January after I had started pressing him to get my money back, he started accusing me of destroying two of the cards in my mining rig. For some reason this was never mentioned back in September when my rig stopped mining. A couple of weeks ago he once again brought up this, but now the story had changed. The mining rig had now blown up and caught fire. Seemes to me like Andrew has a hard time keeping all his lies straight.

My last bad experience with him was just before this thread was started, when he promised me a CPU as payment for one of the remaining months of the contract. He claims it was sent February 16th, but it has not shown up yet. I have received about 200 packages from the US over the last 5 years and none have disappeared before. I also know the people working at the post office here and they say it is very rare for anything to be this slow through the mail. Seems like other people in the thread also have had problems with stuff not showing up through mail from Andrew.

Anyways, I ask you all to go back and look at the deals Andrew has made through this forum. Very many of them have ended in a big mess. Loans not paid back, packages "lost in the mail", the Astana mess, etc. Shakaru might be one of the guys who has scammed the community out of most money and for some reason people still do business with him.

With his latest offering you will be lucky if all he does is lose your money in an honest way through his "trading bot". I would ask for some serious proof of whatever he is doing with your money because he might end up just stealing it like he has done with our money. Either way after dealing with this guy and seeing how unprofessional he is, there is no way he will be able to make you any money. If anyone wants to bet, please send me a PM (and in contrast to Andrew, all the deals I have made here have been 100% smooth.)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
sure thing.

Basically, smickles and I get 1% each at the end of each funds run cycle (2% for you out there with a calculator)

The fund works that 100 shares are sold at 1btc each. All the funds collected from the sale of shares are placed into the bots trading account at Mt.Gox (Other exchanges coming in future fund offerings).

So if the bot makes a profit in one month of 5%, the finial balance would be 105btc. This would mean that smickles and I get to split a HUGE 2.10btc.

My 1.05btc, goes to the repayment fund.

This first offering is to test to see if a trading bot fund is possible. Also, a majority of the shares for the the April fund have been bought by supporters who already know about the repayment and closing of SDM.
In fact, our VPS that the bot runs on is offered to us by Dollartrader (THANK YOU DOLLARTRADER!).

Also, the GLBSE fund is also monitored by IBB as well as they were the ones that helped setup the listing.

So this is all pretty simple idea that could help out alot of people. Any questions?

Edit: This was also FREE to setup (wait, i think we spend .40btc or soemthing, so almost free) You cant argue with free when you can possibly make an return.

Second edit: I think like half of you have talked to me about this. So far no one has said anything but "Go for it!"

donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple
Can you comment on how your new venture (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitarb-get-a-free-share-for-helping-bitcoin-arbitrage-bot-trading-fund-67352) is related to this effort and the interests of the people you owe? I spoke to smickles and he said that you had another loan with him, which you have since paid back, but that you also still owed him money.

As a mostly disinterested observer, this whole thing seems risky, and makes me uncomfortable on the behalf of your creditors.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
$20k, thats a lotta money!  If you have cards that are hash-worthy and just nowhere to run them, can I suggest sending them to me?  I work at WTCR.ca/BlockMiners.com and we have a facility that can support 100 GH/s or more with top of the line equipment and cheap electricity rates.  If you have cards that need hashing, we can work something out so you can start paying people back!  It seems ludicrous that there is a huge debt to be payed and there are cards packed away in boxes.

Shakaru, do you have mining capabilities right now?  If so, what is your hashrate like?

Zero as of right now. I have everything but this desktop and thats a 3x5770, boxed up. There is about 3-5 ghs of working hardware in th 4u enclosures.

They are packed away because some are damaged, and Im in the middle of a move right now. (staying in an extended stay situation for about 10 more days) After that, sales will be made along with beneficial agreements to take care of that. Plus as YOU know, I have stuff in the pipeline that will be announced this week. Here is a hint. GLBSE offering. Some of you know about this, some of you are backing it. Stay tuned!
Ah cool, didn't know about the move, just wanted to offer a up the space for cards.  The pipeline is looking great, I'm definitely tuned in.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
$20k, thats a lotta money!  If you have cards that are hash-worthy and just nowhere to run them, can I suggest sending them to me?  I work at WTCR.ca/BlockMiners.com and we have a facility that can support 100 GH/s or more with top of the line equipment and cheap electricity rates.  If you have cards that need hashing, we can work something out so you can start paying people back!  It seems ludicrous that there is a huge debt to be payed and there are cards packed away in boxes.

Shakaru, do you have mining capabilities right now?  If so, what is your hashrate like?

Zero as of right now. I have everything but this desktop and thats a 3x5770, boxed up. There is about 3-5 ghs of working hardware in th 4u enclosures.

They are packed away because some are damaged, and Im in the middle of a move right now. (staying in an extended stay situation for about 10 more days) After that, sales will be made along with beneficial agreements to take care of that. Plus as YOU know, I have stuff in the pipeline that will be announced this week. Here is a hint. GLBSE offering. Some of you know about this, some of you are backing it. Stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
$20k, thats a lotta money!  If you have cards that are hash-worthy and just nowhere to run them, can I suggest sending them to me?  I work at WTCR.ca/BlockMiners.com and we have a facility that can support 100 GH/s or more with top of the line equipment and cheap electricity rates.  If you have cards that need hashing, we can work something out so you can start paying people back!  It seems ludicrous that there is a huge debt to be payed and there are cards packed away in boxes.

Activity: 415
Money is the root of all evil.
For the record, shakaru owed me 18.5 BTC for an unfulfilled purchase I made from him in December and I have been paid in full.

Good to see you're doing things right..
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
For the record, shakaru owed me 18.5 BTC for an unfulfilled purchase I made from him in December and I have been paid in full.
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Cool, just message me, tomorrow is no good though, so Friday

will do
Activity: 437
Cool, just message me, tomorrow is no good though, so Friday
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
February 28, 2012, 05:08:49 PM
Well, I bought two 5830s and 1x-16x riser cables from him around the 15th or so of January, don't care about brand etc

I have them set aside for you.
Also, did you figure out what went on with the other boxes you said you didnt get (I thought you said something about not getting a box of cookies if remember correctly.

No, I asked the post office they never got the cards (or so they say, probably misdelivered or something)

As for the cookies, I wouldn't be surprised if the girl never actually sent the damn things, I just can't imagine the post office losing three packages sent from the same location...

Or it could be that they're rerouting the packages to another address? Not sure where they'd go though, and I get regular old mail (bills) just fine...

To sum up, I assume it was misdelivered and the cookies were never sent.

If you go ahead and send them with insurance I'll pay the extra for the insurance and shit

Ok, sounds good. Let me get at them and when I do, you have my skype, we can work out the details.
February 28, 2012, 05:07:31 PM
Well, I bought two 5830s and 1x-16x riser cables from him around the 15th or so of January, don't care about brand etc

Also, did you figure out what went on with the other boxes you said you didnt get (I thought you said something about not getting a box of cookies if remember correctly.

No, I asked the post office they never got the cards (or so they say, probably misdelivered or something)

As for the cookies, I wouldn't be surprised if the girl never actually sent the damn things, I just can't imagine the post office losing three packages sent from the same location...

Or it could be that they're rerouting the packages to another address? Not sure where they'd go though, and I get regular old mail (bills) just fine...

To sum up, I assume it was misdelivered and the cookies were never sent.

If you go ahead and send them with insurance I'll pay the extra for the insurance and shit
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
February 28, 2012, 04:54:41 PM

February 28, 2012, 04:07:55 PM
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
February 28, 2012, 11:58:43 AM

Its really in everyone's best interests if you take the time to calculate the amounts now and provide some documentation to that effect. 

OK, I'll try. And I would also like to heard about shakuru's report if he could bring up their records. But if the records was missed, the only way would be calculate by myself for sure!

Well calculate and pm it to me or OP and we'll compare it to what Shakaru comes up with.
Activity: 234
February 28, 2012, 11:55:38 AM

Its really in everyone's best interests if you take the time to calculate the amounts now and provide some documentation to that effect. 

OK, I'll try. And I would also like to heard about shakuru's report if he could bring up their records. But if the records was missed, the only way would be calculate by myself for sure!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 28, 2012, 07:56:38 AM
Here's my story:

At the beginning I paied to him 86.62BTC for a one year 2Gh/s (it was a 9mo + 3 for free)
then after I received 22BTC for the btc I should have ined in september because the machine was still not activated.
Then no news for weeks and I was asking him for a refund and close the contract. (that was never active anyway!)

one months ago he sent me 16 BTC.
so for a complete refund 86.62BTC - 16 - 22 = 48.62BTC

even if this situation sucks because I could have earned much more with my one year contract, but now I'm trying to have my BTC back at least..

here the details
http://www.nukelab.org/btc.png
http://www.nukelab.org/btc2.png

(if im not allowed to post those images, please tell me and I'll remove them)

thanks everyone.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
February 28, 2012, 11:43:21 AM
Hi imsaguy,

My address:
12oXQubjy62tvBr9AykDBCLE6ngfGsPW3C

I have bought 1 year 6Gh/s contracts from SDM plus 120BTC loan (to shakuru). There're some BTC had been mining/paid by the contracts, but I can't calculated the accurate amounts for now. I'm OK with letting shakuru cleaned and reported them latter. Thanks!

Bitbird

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
February 28, 2012, 07:44:15 AM
I'm creditor of 48BTC not 9.64BTC (or 48USD )

This is my address 14HwqTNnY1mTWjsi7CXMDbqLs5ggXHx5eF

Thanks for the updates
Activity: 234
February 28, 2012, 11:33:37 AM
Hi imsaguy,

My address:
12oXQubjy62tvBr9AykDBCLE6ngfGsPW3C

I have bought 1 year 6Gh/s contracts from SDM plus 120BTC loan (to shakuru). There're some BTC had been mining/paid by the contracts, but I can't calculated the accurate amounts for now. I'm OK with letting shakuru cleaned and reported them latter. Thanks!

Bitbird
Pages:
Jump to: