Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 3. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
Legit bump.  Has everyone given up Huh
Maged, I am so sorry.  I know your hands were tied and you wanted to do more.  Emotions or not, you always knew the truth.  And fought for it.  Thank you

This is the only reason why it took so long to give him the scammer tag. Pissed me off. I had absolute proof that he deserved the tag, but the peer-pressure got to theymos. Sadly, it also got to me, because I didn't push for it as much as I should have.
I have PMs from several people begging me to stop calling him a scammer, because they were afraid they would get nothing if the truth came out. No one seemed to care that the longer this went on the more people he would be able to scam.
This is the only reason why it took so long to give him the scammer tag. Pissed me off. I had absolute proof that he deserved the tag, but the peer-pressure got to theymos. Sadly, it also got to me, because I didn't push for it as much as I should have.

In hindsight I wanted to make a satyrical comment when he first started his shades minoco thread on this forum but figured it would be taken the wrong way. Basicly, his whole scam is all in the name of the company, in a fked up way if you read Shades Minoco it will sound like Shady Mining Co. , atleast thats how it rang in my head.

Guys,  he said it himself right in the beginning.   Angry

I would like to take this moment here to formally announce that the beloved Shade Minoco, purveyor of fine Mining Contracts and Chinese Call Girls (availability dependent on location), Has Gone Public!
SDM - Shades Minoco IPO - 0.1btc per Share
https://glbse.com/asset/065e5efdbc3ec2206bf9d9f5a030dde04c0120ea90a172ca74c9cf0dcb3b4514

And remember, Shades Minoco is the household standard in mining contracts. No one offers more affordable, reliable and attentive mining products than us.  Click on the link below for more info on our available products.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shades-minoco-a-different-type-of-mining-company-36375

Shades Minoco - The name may be shady, but the mining is hot.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
Someone has cookies??  Shocked

Had mint girl guides cookies, shipped them to Andrew, waiting for the repayment fund to fill so I can get paid.

My grandma absolutely loves those cookies. Too bad she can't eat them because of her diabetes.......

lmao... good one Smiley
Activity: 504

Had mint girl guides cookies, shipped them to Andrew, waiting for the repayment fund to fill so I can get paid.

My grandma absolutely loves those cookies. Too bad she can't eat them because of her diabetes.......

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Merit: 502
In hindsight I wanted to make a satyrical comment when he first started his shades minoco thread on this forum but figured it would be taken the wrong way. Basicly, his whole scam is all in the name of the company, in a fked up way if you read Shades Minoco it will sound like Shady Mining Co. , atleast thats how it rang in my head.
You know what they say about hindsight, right?

She be a beech who eat all the cookies? Tongue
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
You know what they say about hindsight, right?
I have PMs from several people begging me to stop calling him a scammer, because they were afraid they would get nothing if the truth came out. No one seemed to care that the longer this went on the more people he would be able to scam.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Totally agree with teflone and Clipse. The rest of you need to open your eyes here. The reason why shakaru was able to steal as much in the first place was that everyone was saying what a good guy he was, he had just been unlucky, he would pay back etc. Meanwhile every story from shakaru became more and more unbelievable.

The truth is that no one will probably see another bitcoin from shakaru, so whatever teflone does will not matter and it will certainly not: "Fuck it up for all of the others who are owed money." Best thing that comes out of this is that teflone can cause some problems for shakaru in his real life and maybe that will deter someone else from trying the same.

This is the single most important point to make here..

This is why it got outta control, everyone thought they wouldnt be the next, plus his stories recycled over and over to each person.

He must have gotten to the point of PM's on here being maxed out with the number of people he had promises to EACH day..  no wonder he didnt respond..   lmao...

The long con.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
Totally agree with teflone and Clipse. The rest of you need to open your eyes here. The reason why shakaru was able to steal as much in the first place was that everyone was saying what a good guy he was, he had just been unlucky, he would pay back etc. Meanwhile every story from shakaru became more and more unbelievable.

The truth is that no one will probably see another bitcoin from shakaru, so whatever teflone does will not matter and it will certainly not: "Fuck it up for all of the others who are owed money." Best thing that comes out of this is that teflone can cause some problems for shakaru in his real life and maybe that will deter someone else from trying the same.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
How much coin do you think you'll get after he blows it on insulin and pot ?  If he even IS a diabetic..   Huh

I wouldn't call buying insulin 'blowing it'.  Pot is one thing, but if you need medicine, you buy medicine.

Pot is medicine..  In California...
How much coin do you think you'll get after he blows it on insulin and pot ?  If he even IS a diabetic..   Huh

I wouldn't call buying insulin 'blowing it'.  Pot is one thing, but if you need medicine, you scam people to buy medicine.

I agree, but really, what out of his low life mouth can you believe ?

also FTFY

Was about to say, Why should anyone believe he is even diabetic? Only sickness he confirmed to have is thievery and a high degree of it.

Finally! someone with some basic common sense. Clipse I have a new found respect for you. Smiley

Everyone that has been scammed, is, for the most part in denial.

The trickle fund is the best scam yet!  

And everyone is happy that hes paying back 20 thousand dollars, one satoshi at a time..

Maybe, on my death bed in 30 years, he might have paid back a WHOLE bitcoin...   Roll Eyes

Well Ive been trained to spot a scammer 20km away, I live afterall in South Africa and we get alot of North African scammers into our country Wink

Great place to do business/make money legit however also easy to lose all your money if you arnt carefull.
How much coin do you think you'll get after he blows it on insulin and pot ?  If he even IS a diabetic..   Huh

I wouldn't call buying insulin 'blowing it'.  Pot is one thing, but if you need medicine, you scam people to buy medicine.

also FTFY

Was about to say, Why should anyone believe he is even diabetic? Only sickness he confirmed to have is thievery and a high degree of it.

Finally! someone with some basic common sense. Clipse I have a new found respect for you. Smiley

Everyone that has been scammed, is, for the most part in denial.

The trickle fund is the best scam yet! 

And everyone is happy that hes paying back 20 thousand dollars, one satoshi at a time..

Maybe, on my death bed in 30 years, he might have paid back a WHOLE bitcoin...   Roll Eyes

also FTFY

also FTFY
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
How much coin do you think you'll get after he blows it on insulin and pot ?  If he even IS a diabetic..   Huh

I wouldn't call buying insulin 'blowing it'.  Pot is one thing, but if you need medicine, you buy medicine.
I only started this after it was clear he ran..

And if you people think your getting anything back that comes anywhere close to what he owes, youre gullible and stupid..

Its come to this after months of him and his stories, "Im doing amazinggrando some work, hes paying me on monday, blah blah blah," - shakaru

"No more stories, I promise!" - Shakaru

" Once I get back from amazinggrandos he's sending me coins.. blah blah blah" - Shakaru

"Ill have the coins next week, if you can wait till then that would be great" - Shakaru

Any of these ring a bell folks ?  As Im sure he said the same bullshit to everyone..

Time to stand up and smell the funk that is Andrew Nollan.

Pages:
Jump to: