Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 4. (Read 42493 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Ill keep my eyes open for it when I go visit him very soon.

Good of you to tell him so he can hide it Smiley

You forgot part 2: Fuck it up for all of the others who are owed money.
donator
Activity: 266
Merit: 252
I'm actually a pineapple

Good of you to tell him so he can hide it Smiley
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh

If you are going to visit shakaru, fine, go visit him. Why you keep announcing it is beyond me.

In the meantime, when all of this 'talk' started, the mining on the refund address stopped.
Probably bookin it for the hills, after having put the rig in hock.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

If you are going to visit shakaru, fine, go visit him. Why you keep announcing it is beyond me.

In the meantime, when all of this 'talk' started, the mining on the refund address stopped.
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
I really hoped it wouldn't get to this, as I didn't even need the switch and was trying to do a good thing here, but:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.773884

So, can I get my 10 btc back?
vip
Just a heads up that I will be doing a payment at the end of the month for btc collected during April/May.  Make sure the spreadsheet in the OP is still accurate with your information.

It doesn't look like the ownership of the payb.tc / kluge debt ever got changed to me https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.844881

payment address : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.845563

thanks imsaguy

My bad.  Updated.  Please double check to make sure it is accurate.  Smiley
Activity: 667
Just a heads up that I will be doing a payment at the end of the month for btc collected during April/May.  Make sure the spreadsheet in the OP is still accurate with your information.

It doesn't look like the ownership of the payb.tc / kluge debt ever got changed to me https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.844881

payment address : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.845563

thanks imsaguy.
vip
Activity: 406
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Its me. Its 1.3ghs running. Im having issues with cooling on GPU 1 right now so I have the system off until Im am either home to watch or can solve the issue.
vip
I don't know how close everyone's been watching but as of late, it seems there is someone mining on the collection address.  Its collecting about .1-.2 every couple of hours, so while it isn't much individually, over a month its going to add up to a little something.  If the person(s)  that are contributing to the address are watching, please set the pool to lump the payments into slightly larger amounts.  When it comes time to send, all of this change is gonna get pricey because of transaction fees.
Activity: 504
*asks himself* Why did I just read that and the other linked threads...?

Not gonna add my opinion into this, cause frankly it really doesn't matter what i think..

I am curious about one thing though. I noticed in the linked irc chat log where he mispelled Amazingrendo there was mention of Wiseoldowl running off with 300BTC belonging to Deslock.

Questions;

Was the 300BTC handed to Shakaru, who was supposed to facilitate the purchase?
Or was it handed directly to Wiseoldowl?

Sigh,
  Sadpanda
Merit: 502
And if anyone cares, Payb.tc blocked me during his auction.  So if any of you care about him, let him know that his name is still associated w Shak's.   Sad

Freeway, you are shady and weird and I don't blame anyone for blocking you.

Also, I had a *relatively* good recent transaction with Shakaru over some ram so I've donated 1.222 to the collection fund.

I actually forgot to mention, you probably own memory that belongs to investors who shakaru still owes money thus you are more than likely in possession of stolen/others goods right now.

Activity: 413
And if anyone cares, Payb.tc blocked me during his auction.  So if any of you care about him, let him know that his name is still associated w Shak's.   Sad

Also, I had a *relatively* good recent transaction with Shakaru over some ram so I've donated 1.222 to the collection fund.

Wow, and yet... I still haven't received my damn CPU. Good thing the 2btc went to the fund and not Shak.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
And if anyone cares, Payb.tc blocked me during his auction.  So if any of you care about him, let him know that his name is still associated w Shak's.   Sad

If it is weird to care enough to let someone know their name is still being tossed around by someone they are no longer involved with, so be it.  I am weird.  You should try it sometime.  You know?  Being nice?

And I am so glad you had a "relatively" good transaction with Shak.  I noticed it took quite awhile though.  And I am sure all of his other debtors will be doing backflips over your "donation"
legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.

Good to hear, now lets ignore the other $20k+ of trading money still left unpaid by shakaru.

What a good guy.

Understood and appreciated.

I sincerely hope you sensed my sarcasm.

Of course, I appreciated it. Smiley

Good to hear, now lets ignore the other $20k+ of trading money still left unpaid by shakaru.

What a good guy.

I sincerely hope you sensed my sarcasm.
legendary

What a good guy.

What a good guy.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: