Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 7. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Im still here. Im just waiting on some details right now to come in before I speak to anyone. Also waiting to see how the auction plays out.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
Any updates regarding this?  Huh
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
imsaguy, any updates? Payments? Promises?  Got kinda quiet on my side

No, pretty quiet on my side.

Thanks
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.

No, pretty quiet on my side.
Did you ever meet with Andrew face to face over the weekend?

No.  More delays.  That is why I'm checking in here.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Did you ever meet with Andrew face to face over the weekend?
vip
Payments went out.  Malevolent, Tril, and bou707 have btc coming as soon as I get addresses.

thanks for your efforts, imsaguy... sending you a little tip out of it.

Grazie
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Payments went out.  Malevolent, Tril, and bou707 have btc coming as soon as I get addresses.

thanks for your efforts, imsaguy... sending you a little tip out of it.
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
If you every need anything, I owe you. Just feel free to ask.

This tells me a lot about how much learning you have to do.

Good Luck,
Shakaru
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
Andrew

You have owed me 10 btc for awhile and I did not want to start any more trouble for you than you already have by reporting this because I know you have a lot to deal with right now and even though I realize you lied to me its ok - I forgive you man and I hope you are able to get back on your feet. I am sorry you are so over your head, that little 10 BTC you owe me, forget about it the debt with me is cleared take it as some free good karma to turn around and do the right thing - pay it forward and get yourself out of this situation.

good luck

-Tom

What? really? Thank you Tom. If you every need anything, I owe you. Just feel free to ask.

Here is Toms address btw. Give him some love

1MhRLDQyTt5S4sihdfxNq2QqCUJFnWbiSy

its ok - really if anyone feels compelled to donate please donate to the paying off of all this debt
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
Andrew

You have owed me 10 btc for awhile and I did not want to start any more trouble for you than you already have by reporting this because I know you have a lot to deal with right now and even though I realize you lied to me its ok - I forgive you man and I hope you are able to get back on your feet. I am sorry you are so over your head, that little 10 BTC you owe me, forget about it the debt with me is cleared take it as some free good karma to turn around and do the right thing - pay it forward and get yourself out of this situation.

good luck

-Tom

What? really? Thank you Tom. If you every need anything, I owe you. Just feel free to ask.

Here is Toms address btw. Give him some love

1MhRLDQyTt5S4sihdfxNq2QqCUJFnWbiSy
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
Andrew

good luck

-Tom

Good Man.

Shame you didn't have BTC address, I would send BTC to you.
Activity: 896
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!
Andrew

good luck

-Tom

legendary
Activity: 980
if I win the Mega Millions tonight I'll buy the total debt from all of you Wink
vip
Payments went out.  Malevolent, Tril, and bou707 have btc coming as soon as I get addresses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.768820

My apologies.  I'll add it to the doc and get you your btc.

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.768820
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
I've not been keeping track of this thread, would it be correct to state that shakaru has fully, or mostly repaid his debts? Or he is in the process of doing so?

Nefario.

Owed: 4000 btc
Repaid: 40 btc

1%

and I am selling everything I have right now to cover the gap I hit in having to move and reseek employment. Once I get a paycheck back in my hands, Im going to place a preset % to go into the fund.  Payb.tc posted and interesting link a while back on debt management and this was one of the things that the article spoke of.

Im currently on a break right now on a project so I will check back later today.
vip
I've not been keeping track of this thread, would it be correct to state that shakaru has fully, or mostly repaid his debts? Or he is in the process of doing so?

Nefario.

Owed: 4000 btc
Repaid: 40 btc

1%
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]

Nefario.
Pages:
Jump to: