Pages:
Author

Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt - page 6. (Read 42493 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=0

It shows who is who.  I didn't want to have to go editing multiple sheets each time someone sold their debt.  The d# represent dollar debts, the b# represent bitcoin debts.

@imsaguy Thank you! Could I watch the sheet without sign in Google account?
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Activity: 546
8 btc sent!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Always follow the Road Less Traveled
I offered to fly him up here, pay for his hotel for three nights, and pay for his food.  I have since offered to pay him $50/day for his work for four days = $200.  I'm offering to pay 20% of that to the fund ($40/~8 btc) so that debtors are also getting something.

Let me know if this sounds fair.

This is very kind of you.   Smiley
Activity: 476
I have since moved to Seattle and need help re-racking a bunch of my mining gear.  Andrew offered to help and I have agreed.  I offered to fly him up here, pay for his hotel for three nights, and pay for his food.  I have since offered to pay him $50/day for his work for four days = $200.  I'm offering to pay 20% of that to the fund ($40/~8 btc) so that debtors are also getting something.

I accept this. Thanks for making this public
Activity: 546
Hi all-

This situation is quite tragic.  I never had any financial dealings with Andrew, but since he lived near me I was able to buy parts from him from time to time.

I have since moved to Seattle and need help re-racking a bunch of my mining gear.  Andrew offered to help and I have agreed.  I offered to fly him up here, pay for his hotel for three nights, and pay for his food.  I have since offered to pay him $50/day for his work for four days = $200.  I'm offering to pay 20% of that to the fund ($40/~8 btc) so that debtors are also getting something.

Let me know if this sounds fair.
vip
Hi imsaguy,

Just noticed received 8.13 BTC in 2012-03-30.

https://blockchain.info/address/12oXQubjy62tvBr9AykDBCLE6ngfGsPW3C

Please confirm. Thanks!

Yep, that was on purpose.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzolfvAaL97dGlQZjZmcFMwTzlmbWJNUHdyZnM4M2c#gid=0

It shows who is who.  I didn't want to have to go editing multiple sheets each time someone sold their debt.  The d# represent dollar debts, the b# represent bitcoin debts.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Hi imsaguy,

Just noticed received 8.13 BTC in 2012-03-30.

https://blockchain.info/address/12oXQubjy62tvBr9AykDBCLE6ngfGsPW3C

Please confirm. Thanks!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Any negative lawsuit you bring on will only be negative for Bitcoin, you will be hurting everyone here including yourself and it will likely not get you any money.

I disagree, Yankee.  As the saying goes, "There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary."  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721
Once Shakaru had the btc, it could have gone to a myriad of places: exchanges, personal wallets, etc.  There's no way to tell unless you're going to subpoena everyone.  MtGox generates private address for each person's deposits, so its not going to be an obvious "oh, that's an exchange transfer". 

Yes but not everyone paid with BTC, some (including me) paid with Paypal.
vip

I know this.  This is why I want to be very sure I have accurate info that will portray this community in a positive light with the exception of a few people that will take advantage, as their are in any society.

Imsaguy has collected all the original debt info, what I am looking for now would be where exactly did the money go once it arrived in Shakarus hands.  If my understanding of bitcoin is correct, this is possible to trace.

Then with this a judgment could easily be obtained for everyone with a debt.  In the meantime, if Shakaru comes through with his promises, this won't go forward.  Or if everyone here disagrees with me, I will go forward with my own case, mind you there is btc owed to us too, so it will still be brought up, because I am unable to collect our debt here. 

Once Shakaru had the btc, it could have gone to a myriad of places: exchanges, personal wallets, etc.  There's no way to tell unless you're going to subpoena everyone.  MtGox generates private address for each person's deposits, so its not going to be an obvious "oh, that's an exchange transfer". 
Im still here. Im just waiting on some details right now to come in before I speak to anyone. Also waiting to see how the auction plays out.
And one is really excited to take the case.  It will be ground breaking.  And it will be successful.  I am willing to take a shot to see this happen.  Might be long drawn out, but it will be exciting. And even if no one gets their money, they will get justice.

Of course he is, any attorney will realize Bitcoin cases are getting media attention, your attorney probably doesent even understand the full extent of the case.

Any negative lawsuit you bring on will only be negative for Bitcoin, you will be hurting everyone here including yourself and it will likely not get you any money.

If Shakaru did this under a business, he can file for Chap 7 or 11, if he has no money then the debt consolidation wont work as well.

EDIT: He can also file for 7 or 11 personally.

Just sayin

I know this.  This is why I want to be very sure I have accurate info that will portray this community in a positive light with the exception of a few people that will take advantage, as their are in any society.

Imsaguy has collected all the original debt info, what I am looking for now would be where exactly did the money go once it arrived in Shakarus hands.  If my understanding of bitcoin is correct, this is possible to trace.

Then with this a judgment could easily be obtained for everyone with a debt.  In the meantime, if Shakaru comes through with his promises, this won't go forward.  Or if everyone here disagrees with me, I will go forward with my own case, mind you there is btc owed to us too, so it will still be brought up, because I am unable to collect our debt here. 
vip
I posted my address in my previous post...
Here is a new address 1K45KnWAHmK12s6xaUiqvjpLtdzTMBA8cJ
I have been waiting to be paid since August and shouldnt I have at least some priority ($150).

My apologies for missing it.  I've sent your share just now.   The problem with determining priority is do you go by amount, by date, etc which is why I opted to ignore dates and distribute based on percentage of debt.  There was a long opportunity to comment on that before now. It stands how it is.
Activity: 95
I posted my address in my previous post...
Here is a new address 1K45KnWAHmK12s6xaUiqvjpLtdzTMBA8cJ
I have been waiting to be paid since August and shouldnt I have at least some priority ($150).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

If Shakaru did this under a business, he can file for Chap 7 or 11, if he has no money then the debt consolidation wont work as well.

Shakaru can apply for Chapter 7 or 11 as a person too. If he did as a business, his personal assets would be protected (unless fraud).

Good point, I stand corrected on that point.

Shakaru can apply for Chapter 7 or 11 as a person too. If he did as a business, his personal assets would be protected (unless fraud).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Im still here. Im just waiting on some details right now to come in before I speak to anyone. Also waiting to see how the auction plays out.
And one is really excited to take the case.  It will be ground breaking.  And it will be successful.  I am willing to take a shot to see this happen.  Might be long drawn out, but it will be exciting. And even if no one gets their money, they will get justice.

Of course he is, any attorney will realize Bitcoin cases are getting media attention, your attorney probably doesent even understand the full extent of the case.

EDIT: He can also file for 7 or 11 personally.

Just sayin
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I allways read the company name as Shady Minoco from the start for some reason.

Now I know my judgement were not in vain.

The Chp 13 that no one knows about?  The liquidation that can't happen cause there are no components?  The unlocking of your GLSB accounts because Nefario mistook you for someone else?  The meeting with me, that you are too scared too hold, even though I am the only one that can help you?  Or imprison you?  The golden goose to lay an egg???

What exactly are you waiting for?  I am your only hope, for anything.  I can make you.  If not I WILL break you.  Should I post the PM's where you are delaying?  But in your words, not dodging.  I have already talked to attorneys.  And one is really excited to take the case.  It will be ground breaking.  And it will be successful.  I am willing to take a shot to see this happen.  Might be long drawn out, but it will be exciting. And even if no one gets their money, they will get justice.

Now your friends from near and far are joining me.  I even have offers of payment from others.  You know.  Collection fees. 

And what does the auction have to do with you?  Unless you have an alternate identity that could benefit from it?  You will owe the full amount, no matter what.   I have block chain records to prove it.

Still want to put me off??
Pages:
Jump to: