Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 110. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 09:26:57 AM
at the moment, a very attractive price for bitcoin, so if you can then it's time to make investments in bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be on the market for a long time
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 09:36:07 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Bitcoin pricing to day are at a slump. $6,000 is pretty low for bitcoins and I think investing when the price is $6k is very smart. Imagine if it goes to $8,000 in the next few days and you bought one whole bitcoin. You already gained a $2,000 profit in less than a few days time.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:20:41 PM
Pls suggest...

I think it's a good idea to buy bitcoin now, because bitcoin has fallen to its lowest price this year in recent days.

So buy now and you'll make a profit, as long as you hold for a long time you'll make more money.
Activity: 57
June 14, 2018, 09:19:17 PM
Maybe you should if the price is low and then you have profits in the future  Grin
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
Now Ethereum seems to me more promising. I think he will give more profit in one month.
Activity: 87
June 14, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
You can buy btc now as the price is still undervalued, low and soon it will go higher than 20k. But Ethereum is also doing very good. If you can afford to invest the money you can afford to lose then just buy them both!
Activity: 20
June 14, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
BTC is like gold now, so yes. I don't think it will collapse anytime soon. The whales won't allow it.
Activity: 188
June 14, 2018, 04:03:31 AM
Pls suggest...

If you have free money and you don’t know where to invest them put them in to Bitcoin. Despite many talks about technical flaws of Bitcoin I am sure that this currency will stay as a leader of industry.
Free money is a must because dont ever use money for othet need to invest here. Buying when its low so Buying bitcoin now is really a good decision to do because investinf with bitcoin is a great investment to do because many people is becaming very profitable with bitcoin.
Activity: 266
June 14, 2018, 02:20:53 AM
Yes, now correct time to buy BTC . Invest in BTC is best option. Last December BTC reached 19000$ today btc price 6490$ going red . Very big different between six months. Now buy BTC will get lot of profits BTC is a profitable investment.
Activity: 406
June 14, 2018, 02:08:29 AM
Pls suggest...

If you have free money and you don’t know where to invest them put them in to Bitcoin. Despite many talks about technical flaws of Bitcoin I am sure that this currency will stay as a leader of industry.
Activity: 15
June 13, 2018, 10:32:42 PM
I would personally invest in ICO's instead of BTC because BTC is too expensive now, and profits from there are hard to come by. You will need to invest massive amounts of money to see some kind of profit margin. I would find a good ICO or Altcoin and invest there, but make sure its good and promising.
Activity: 63
June 13, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
Buying Bitcoin will be one of the best decisions you have made in your life, at present bitcoin prices are decreasing and you should buy this time and keep it, patiently waiting. Because when you buy bitcoin it can help you earn a lot, helping you get a huge amount of money and help you support your daily needs, especially financial.
Activity: 154
June 13, 2018, 06:38:17 AM
Now is a great time to buy  bitcoin because  the price is low  and soon there will be growth.... It seems  to me that  the cue ball  will go up  sharply in early July.
Activity: 322
June 13, 2018, 06:37:52 AM
I recommend investing immediately in these two coins, as they remain the leaders of the crypto market, and investments must always be allocated to minimize risks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
The purchase of BTC always remains a reliable choice among investors, given the rather low price in the market now. The situation with ETH is similar, everything depends on your priorities.
Activity: 50
June 12, 2018, 10:29:44 AM
I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, cause the price is really low. And you should not really worry if the will be slight pullback because when BTC restores - this will be really huge recover. I would buy now BTC and Ethereum and hold until very good profits!
Why it is low when just a year ago it was 3-4k Cheesy If it will go lower than a year ago - then its a go. But I think that all price till high which was in December-January is good price, because it is the matter of time when it will go higher. But I always want to take right in the bottom Grin
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 10:22:42 AM
If you don't need money now and ready to wait and be patient-now is good point to pick up btc
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 12, 2018, 10:18:57 AM
You can buy Bitcoin, especially at this time, when the Bitcoin price is very low, about $ 6700. I believe that in the future, the cryptocurrency will grow strongly and Bitcoin prices will be very high, maybe it will reach the moon and reach the price of $ 25000 by the end of this year. If you want to make huge profits in the future then you should buy Bitcoin right now. In addition, you can also purchase some other altcoin such as Ethereum, Litecoin, EOS, Cardano, NEO or Monero, these are valuable altcoin and growth potential.
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
This seems the perfect time to get in if one is planning to buy BTC. The price holds above 6k is very strong, get in and start sipping tea for few months while waiting for a good return on BTC.
Activity: 31
June 12, 2018, 09:55:24 AM
Yes ofcourse you can buy as on today, because BTC you are getting at cheaper price. This is the right time to invest in BTC atleast you will get 20% profits in next 3months.
Jump to: