Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 114. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 07, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
I think you should buy bitcoin. At present bitcoin prices are falling. This is a great opportunity for you to buy as many bitcoins and store them. You will be profitable when bitcoin increases. I believe bitcoin prices will rebound strongly.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
well if u belive it will go mainstream and it will get mass adoptione then yes buy it, but if u dont know answer to these questions then no (DYOR) Wink !
Activity: 84
June 07, 2018, 01:27:33 PM
Both are good, but I prefer ethereum and the reasons are. Ethereum is yet to reach peak,secondly the wallet can accommodate alt coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
If you have the money and the guts to risk then go and buy some bitcoins right now that the price of it is still low and hold it until you see the improvement on the price and I think that is when the last quarter of this year comes. Let me remind you that all of the things here in crypto world needs some risk to perform and if you're lucky enough you will surely get large amount of profit by just only waiting for the right time to sell those coins.
Activity: 114
June 07, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
I think it's a good time to buy BTC when the price drops when 30% leads to cheaper prices and a chance to buy BTC when it's cheap. Then wait when the price becomes high you can hold it or you can redeem it or you can buy other voins that have cheaper price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
June 07, 2018, 10:00:08 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
If you have sufficient amount of money to invest in and if you really wants to invest into crypto currency then buy both the bitcoin and etherum and I guess this is the best time when you can buy both the crypto currencies because the valuation at this time is very low and this is the time when you can buy more and more bitcoins and etherum because according to economists the valuation is going to hike in the coming months of this year so this is time when you can buy and hold your crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
June 07, 2018, 06:13:52 AM
Pls suggest...
It all depends on the market price, mmm maybe I give a little recommendation. Or maybe you can buy both, that's good. Big investors always keep their money in some areas. Well, it's good if you also follow a way like them, it can minimize the losses that will confront you. Many people believe one day bitcoin will go up and up.
Activity: 434
June 07, 2018, 06:09:22 AM
Yes, of course, this year there will be a big growth of the market, this is said by all major publications. I think that you should invest your funds in the Ether, because this is the most promising currency at the moment
Activity: 278
June 07, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
Yes you should buy bitcoin buy you should consider the advantage of ETHEREUM right now there are so many people that are buying ethereum for the other tokens because many of them are supported by Ethereum and not bitcoin. You can split your money in these two.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 12:54:57 AM
I think it's never too late to invest in bbitcoin! Only you don't have to forget this necessary rule. Buying Bitcoin and other Alternate coins is a good idea of investment. You can spread your wealth by investing into different kinds of platforms and programs. I believe that it is necessary to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum (ETH), these coins are very promising, and now is the time to buy these coins.
Activity: 322
June 07, 2018, 12:41:23 AM
Pls suggest...

Do not listen to people talk, all decisions depend on yourself. It's up to you to choose which one, in terms of coin investment does not need advice from others, just convince yourself and adjust it with your wallet.
Activity: 41
June 07, 2018, 12:33:25 AM
. I don’t think so.  Bitcoin doesn’t have the key components that make traditional equity and fixed income investments worthwhile.  So, we would argue that it is a suboptimal asset to build long-term wealth.  Its uncertain future makes it more problematic.  The fact that there is no barrier to entry onto the cryptocurrency landscape should be even more troubling to would be investors.

For as exciting and encouraging as Bitcoin is as a technology, there is simply too much uncertainty about its investment prospects.  There is a lot more risk in Bitcoin than there is opportunity..
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 12:28:29 AM
Pls suggest...

For now buy ethereum first, if you get enough result from ethereum you can buy bitcoin.
For profit, ethereum is actually not inferior to bitcoin, they both have a good profit, it's just bitcoin prices higher than ethereum.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 11:52:18 PM
Pls suggest...

Actually what do you want ?, you want to trade or investment ?. If you want to invest much less for long-term investments, you can choose bitcoin. But the bitcoin price is now very high, you should automatically have a great asset to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
June 06, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
I think presently is the opportune time to buy BTC. Its cost is falling low, fluctuating around 7500 $ and most likely it will keep on falling. On the off chance that you have more capital you can likewise buy ETH its cost is additionally quite great to buy and its potential incentive later on is likewise valued. This is only my recommendation you need to settle on a choice yourself.
Activity: 494
June 06, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
I think it's good to buy a bitcoin now because it's too cheap to stock and hold back until the most expensive bitcoin returns so it's better to buy early for the bigger profit you can earn when buying cheap bitcoin
Activity: 234
June 06, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
Bitcoin is currently a very weak coin. Therefore, the cryptomarket is constantly falling. Recovery is slow and investors do not want to buy tokens.
Activity: 322
June 06, 2018, 11:59:06 AM
It depends on your financial, if you have a lot of money you can buy bitcoin, it is very profitable coin because it is still rising every year, but you dont have much money, you can invest in altcoins instead, that is a good way to earn profit too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 06, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
Pls suggest...

Yes it is but still wait for a lowest price because i know in this month bitcoin price will definitely drop out so that is the right time to buy and if the market is dropping i suggest that not only buying btc is your goal and buy another potential coin for holdings.
Activity: 66
June 06, 2018, 11:29:23 AM
You can type a portfolio of cheap but promising currencies. So you can get a lot more benefits, the main thing - to be able to wait)
Jump to: