Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 108. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 03:44:10 PM
Probably yes, because currently Bitcoin price is still below the average price, and if my prediction is correct, then at the end of this year, Bitcoin will reach the price of 250k USD. And I've bought a bit of Bitcoin as a future investment
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
If you are looking for short-term profit, you can still buy bitcoin. When the price decreases buy and when increases sell. If you want to hold for long-term, Altcoin is a better option.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 03:38:05 PM
Today now it is the best time to buy bitcoin while the value is in deep. Don't wait until the dragon wakes up because you will regret it someday just like others did in the past.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
I am imagining now how much you earn if you invest on this crypto during that time where the price is not at the ath moment on this early month of this year. Meaning to invest in bitcoin during the low price is practical and can expect good profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
Its your choice if what you want to buy, but i suggest to you that bitcoin is better, because its more profitable than eth, and best time to buy now. Bitcoin is best for investment and we can sure that it gives a good profit.
Activity: 112
June 19, 2018, 12:53:42 PM
these are two promising coins which usually begin immediately with these two, so you can divide your money into both of them, if you have the capital
Activity: 434
BITWIN
June 19, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
My suggestion is buying Ethereum. This token has lower cap comparing to bitcoin, so it has potential to grow. At the same time Ethereum is a useful platform to create erc-20 tokens and instantly send funds( faster than Bitcoin)
Activity: 94
June 19, 2018, 12:11:31 PM
BTC is a fine investment for safe holding.  If you want to make large gains but are a higher risk person go for low marketcap projects with a lot of potential.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 10:04:48 AM
it depends on your decision for that kind of idea if you listen to others if you fail in investing you may blame the other people and it cannot be helpful to you. if you buy bitcoin make your own decision.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 18, 2018, 12:34:01 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
buying btc as of now is a good idea, same as buying eth, because both of them has low value these days. and its a good start if you want to invest on crypto.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
Yes and no.

If you are into high ROI per Dollar, maybe BTC is not good for you.

But if you are more into able to make profit, BTC is definitely for you! Do you own decision so that you will not regret
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
June 18, 2018, 11:05:00 AM
I'll tell you that if you really have the opportunity and funding to invest in bitcoin, then I think this is a very good solution, I think over time you will earn good money!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 11:04:34 AM
Bitcoin and Etheruem was good coin, but for now it is the perfect time to buy BTC and ETH price are not stable and continuously falling these few days. And wait for the recovery of all coin in the market
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
June 18, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
Buying bitcoin is a very good and profitable idea because it is the best crypto and the oldest, it is largely dominated and it has good features. It is a good coin to buy and hold on log term because it has high rising potential.
Activity: 201
June 18, 2018, 10:58:05 AM
Pls suggest...

i think you have to wait a little more. Now, the price of bitcoin just rising a little, but maybe its not too late for you to buy some bitcoin.
You have to buy when the price is low and sell them when the price is high to gain much profit.
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
June 17, 2018, 06:46:16 PM
Now is a great time to buy  bitcoin because  the price is low  and soon there will be growth.... It seems  to me that  the cue ball  will go up  sharply in early July.

The previous growth wasn't normal. It was a hard manipulation of millions of tether tokens. Today's numbers are close to reality, but Bitcoin's value will be falling. We should place buy orders in a bear market and purchase small amounts!
Activity: 50
June 17, 2018, 04:27:38 AM
Buy both of them, they both are good and worth to invest for. Before you invested in make sure that you enter the market in good position which is meant that buy them at low.
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
June 16, 2018, 07:42:02 PM
How can you call the coin stable, when it makes +-60% in a few months? Nothing is stable in crypto. But it doesn't change the fact the the opportunity for making a good long position is the best right now. Just watch some graphs in the coinmarketcap and you will understand the possibility of ups and downs of any particular coin.

For me its good to buy bitcoin because we know many people become rich because of bitcoin because of good rising price of bitcoin and theres possible to reach the original price and now a day its good to buy bitcoin because of low price and we know its so risky but give trust on bitcoin because im sure bitcoin price is going to survive because its normal the price og bitcoin will down.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
June 16, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
How can you call the coin stable, when it makes +-60% in a few months? Nothing is stable in crypto. But it doesn't change the fact the the opportunity for making a good long position is the best right now. Just watch some graphs in the coinmarketcap and you will understand the possibility of ups and downs of any particular coin.

Activity: 602
June 16, 2018, 09:33:52 AM
Pls suggest...

Either long term should be a fine idea it is a matter of which you think will do better long term. I personally believe in BTC more than ETH but others personally believe ETH is better than BTC. Personal preference really.
for the time being with the ever-growing development of Bitcoin is very capable of making its future highly reliable. because for Bitcoin that is able to continue to increase this is very potential to make a far greater profit in the future.
Jump to: