Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 132. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 05:48:03 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Buy BTC as BTC is tanking so much and going down and down hour by hour so it wouldn't be a mistake its a huge discount.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:43:21 AM
Any coin is good to buy now (except scams of course). But which to buy depends on how much do you plan to invest. If your investment is less that 10k dollars then I suggest you to try with some other alts where you can gain more.
Maybe you should check out @Viberate
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 05:41:00 AM
It's a good idea because the price of it is quite low at present and get high profit in the time when the price goes up. So I think it is a good idea to buy in btc and hold it for a long term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 02, 2018, 05:36:59 AM
Pls suggest...

Actually you should not ask for it, because you still have the right decision! What if I said that you buy Ethereum? And suddenly it fell. So you should find the altcoins you want to buy. So if it fails you will not have to blame other than yourself.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 02, 2018, 05:30:41 AM
It is hard to tell when is the lowest point while the marketing is declining.
You might wanna wait for a while. It is possible that you may get a more favorable price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 05:18:10 AM
I think it's time to buy. This is also true for Oax and Eidoo
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 01:57:05 AM
I will buy in more btc because the price of the btc will rise in the near future. And I also think it will go higher than before and in the time I can make more money.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 01:53:58 AM
I think you should buy bitcoin, it is still the best cryptocurrency. Although the price has been going down for some time. It would bounce back again in a few months time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 01:51:52 AM
Pls suggest...
For now bitcoin has a very low price compare to the price last few months ago. It is good to buy for now and hold it in our wallet for a longer time in order to have huge profit in the future. Ethereum is high in price for now but I have heard this year ETH will hit so maybe it is good to hold ETH but try to wait for a low price.
Activity: 135
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 02, 2018, 01:49:20 AM
you should buy bitcoin because bitcoin is a good investment sometimes its down sometime up it unpredictable
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 01:09:06 AM
You can buy btc now as the price is still undervalued, low and soon it will go higher than 20k. But Ethereum is also doing very good. If you can afford to invest the money you can afford to lose then just buy them both!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 01:04:26 AM
if you want to invest. i suggest you should buy bitcoin. and ethereum is good to invest like bitcoin. this 2 coins type of long term method many people like use. just invest and wait the price coming up.
yes. indeed bitcoin and ethereum are the best. now this btc price that tends to fall makes a lot of people suggest buying saaat this. It is true. the price of ethereum I see is still stable and it is not too much decline
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
February 02, 2018, 01:01:41 AM
if you want to invest. i suggest you should buy bitcoin. and ethereum is good to invest like bitcoin. this 2 coins type of long term method many people like use. just invest and wait the price coming up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:36:01 AM
It's still worth to buy BTC right now,
But in my opinion, don't only buy BTC, but also buy another altcoins for long-term investments.
Such as ETH, NEO, Ripple, and IOTA,
happy trading  Grin
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
Wait for a trend reversal. i think bitcoin will go down even more and always be updated about bitcoin if you read or  watch a good news and it is legitimate news thats when you buy bitcoin.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
Yes you can buy Buy BTC now because the price of btc is low. I think BTC will increase fome next month,
This is the big chance for you, i believe that Bitcoin is the king of cryoto world and it used many contry.
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 11:44:26 PM
Pls suggest...

You should buy bitcoin right now because the price is falling. But if you hesitate just wait until the lowest price. Ethereum is also not a bad choice, I think ethereum is also good to invest and ethereum itself is popular now. The potential of ethereum is very good and it would be good if invested in the long term.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 01, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
I believe in the idea of blockchain technology and no matter the value of bitcoin, it will still be more valuable in the future as our society accept the idea of online currency. Right now bitcoin has drop from &19k to just $11k, I believe that this is just a price correction considering the huge price jump that happened last December. I think this is a right time to buy since theprice is cheaper and we may expect huge Bitcoin usage this February due to the increase spending as a result of the upcoming chinese new year, pushing the price upward.
Activity: 13
February 01, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
If you really believe in bitcoin's future,or in the blockchain technology you will not let bitcoin to be overthrown by these shitcoins,because if someone else can replace bitcoin it would be ethereum,not bitcoin cash,nor any coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 16
February 01, 2018, 11:14:23 PM
if you have $$$ now the shopping time . BTC,ETH and NEO are my best coin for buy
Today's Bitcoin slump, I think, is a good time to buy bitcoin, not just bitcoin, but many cryptocurrencies have been affected by it and started to fall, including many coins including Ethereum, so I think maybe today Good time to buy.
Jump to: