Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 129. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
Yes, of course! You must do it! Bitcoin many times will soar in price and fall. And on this you can make money many times.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
February 05, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
BTC will always be considered the gold of the cryptoworld mate. While it may loose value from time to time, it is BTC. Without it, we wouldn't have the world of crypto as we have now. So yeah, I would say that you could invest in it Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 11:20:20 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Actually even though it may seem dying, bitcoin is still top 1 in the market charts for a reason and I believe it will eventually goes up again since more people are buying and holding it now taking advantage to its recent price off. But your idea about eth is also good so I suggest that you invest in both so you can be ready just in case one of them fails.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 05, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
I guess that it is wise to buy bitcoin now as its price is lower. Unlike its price months ago, it is lower. Bitcoin price is volatile. It fluctuates. It changes from time to time. So buying bitcoin now means that you may earn profit when it shoot up again. Also, bitcoin have more users/holders so trading here is also good. Just spend what you can afford to lose. Do not spend all of your money here because it is also possible that it will fail and you will encounter a great loss.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 06:37:24 AM
Pls suggest...
Personally I have bought some btcs in that period, because bitcoin price is going down in that period and i think that his price will pumping up very soon.

I think that yes, buying bitcoin is now the most optimal time when it fell in price so significantly. Of course the price of it is not small, but already in the autumn I think that it will be its new records for the cost. I fully admit that we can see 20 000 - 50 000 per bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 05, 2018, 06:36:34 AM
In my opinion,ETH: Faster and cheaper transactions -> Convenient if you have to send it to another exchange
                     BTC: More trading pairs

The prices are mostly similar but I prefer to invest in ETH
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 06:31:44 AM
so now is the perfect time to buy??
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 06:28:00 AM
Pls suggest...
Personally I have bought some btcs in that period, because bitcoin price is going down in that period and i think that his price will pumping up very soon.
Activity: 235
February 05, 2018, 06:23:00 AM
Yes, it is because bitcoin is a profitable type of investment. You will also get a big amount of money for investing your money. We all intends to earn profit to sustain our financial expenses, but there will always be a excess money. That excess money should always be for investing, it is a kind of money your willing to lose because it wont affect your financial status.

Simply investing your excess money on your bitcoin assures your future. Remember that bitcoin doesnt reach its peak yet. People should understand what bitcoin is and whats its full capacity in the future. Investing on it and putting your trust will help you to earn money as bitcoin also gains benefit from the trust you gived on it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 06:22:36 AM
The best strategy is to split the purchase. Buy different coins. Best when they are cheap.
Activity: 123
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 06:09:56 AM
Whether you know the blockchain, or digital currency, the current market, it is a speculative market, since it is speculation, certainly find a higher expected profit ah, I choose eos.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 05, 2018, 06:08:15 AM
i am thinking buy bitoin but now risk continue. i beliee bitcoin but a lot economist telling dont trust btc. so i think little wait to buy btc
Activity: 96
February 05, 2018, 06:07:19 AM
i think u can buy both, and XRP, top in coinmarketcap
Activity: 12
February 05, 2018, 06:05:05 AM
vote ETH, because so many ICO used blockchain of Ethereum
Activity: 392
February 05, 2018, 06:01:48 AM
I think that you should by BTC as first step in cryptocurrency world and when you will have enough BTC (it is individual amount - 1 BTC for me for example), you can buy another altcoins.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Keep going. This will happen again :)
February 05, 2018, 05:50:21 AM
Pls suggest...

I would say, wait a bit more and buy before Chinese new year. This can be the best time to buy
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
February 05, 2018, 05:49:39 AM
I will suggest you buy both. it is a good idea to have diversification into different alts. it pays to do that. Just invest in both of them. it will pay in the run long.
Activity: 322
February 05, 2018, 05:47:57 AM
Bitcoin is the best option for now!
Activity: 238
February 05, 2018, 05:35:08 AM
I would like to start with the fact that you don't owe anyone anything. About buying bitcoin you have to decide for yourself, realizing that development may be different. I adhere to the principles that invest the free funds does not affect my life.
Activity: 378
February 05, 2018, 05:21:32 AM
Now is the time to buy BTC, prices are fairly low and there are no erratic rise of prices. You can start buying now and hold on to it until it will reach it's peak again. Once it reach it's peak start selling of your coins and gain profit from holding on to your coins. One advantage of buying bitcoin though is it is very popular and it will not die soon.
Jump to: