Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 130. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
buying any coins for now is a good thing if I think because the price of the coin again drops and maybe the price again will rise again and will give a big advantage for who holds it
Merit: 252
February 05, 2018, 03:34:23 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Both are good to buy because that coins having high potential to boom in the future. For now bitcoin is very low in price and value so much better to buy for it. Maybe after two to three years from now you can get huge profit from it.
Merit: 101
February 05, 2018, 03:23:53 AM
It's time to get bitcoin. The investor who buys the bitcoin is advantageous. Because the price of Bitcoin is at the bottom. I added the stock market account. The price of bitcoin will be $ 30,000 at the end of 2018.

I hope you are right about this $ 30,000 thing.
Do you have any support for this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

I do not think it is the order of getting bitcoin, but if you can go to other alternatives, I suggest that you wait a bit for bitcoin and icos, but your plans are more important
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 09:56:36 AM
Buying Bitcoin will be one of the best decisions you've made in your life. Trust me!
Yes, you must buy bitcoin because bitcoin also can help you for everything. Buying bitcoin I guess will be the best decision you can do to your self if ever you wanted. Because buying bitcoin can help you gain a lot, help you receive such a huge amount of money and help you on supporting your daily needs, especially financial. It also can help you provide some of your desires. It help you to stand on your own feet. That was really bitcoins use if you will buy bitcoin. That was really the best one you do. Trust me.

If you believe this is a dip price for bitcoin, you can buy some amount to enrich your portfolio for bitcoin rate. This wouldn't be a bad decission I believe. Only don't go all in with bitcoin, that's it.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
February 04, 2018, 09:52:30 AM
Investing in Bitcoin is always a good choice at this time because Bitcoin's price is very cheap at the moment and I expect the price to fall to $ 7000 next week. Right now, you should be prepared for a bit of money to buy cheap Bitcoin as most Asian investors prepare to welcome the new year.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 09:44:54 AM
If you have excess money then why not to buy bitcoin. It was very advisable to invest on it since bitcoin becomes more stable and its price continue to increase in value in the market.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
February 04, 2018, 09:40:54 AM
Yes you should buy btc. Investment is always a good idea and buying bitcoin is the best decision you will make in your life. As of now bitcoin price is decreasing and it is the best time to buy and keep it. Keep working and invest money on bitcoin, as bitcoin reach its full potential youll get your profit. Just wait and hold it. Patience is the best strategy for it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 04, 2018, 09:19:22 AM
Buying Bitcoin will be one of the best decisions you have made in your life, at present bitcoin prices are decreasing and you should buy this time and keep it, patiently waiting. Because when you buy bitcoin it can help you earn a lot, helping you get a huge amount of money and help you support your daily needs, especially financial. I believe that in 2018 bitcoin will reach 35 thousand.
Activity: 219
February 04, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
not me, everybody say buy to dip. yes you should buy. If you dont want to get profit dont buy anything and watch others how make money. I hope you can understand dont be late.
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 04, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
Buying Bitcoin will be one of the best decisions you've made in your life. Trust me!
I believe you and completely agree with you. Now a very good price for bitcoin, this is a chance that can not be missed. And the best strategy is HODL.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
February 04, 2018, 08:39:59 AM
Yes, you must buy bitcoin because bitcoin also can help you for everything. Buying bitcoin I guess will be the best decision you can do to your self if ever you wanted. Because buying bitcoin can help you gain a lot, help you receive such a huge amount of money and help you on supporting your daily needs, especially financial. It also can help you provide some of your desires. It help you to stand on your own feet. That was really bitcoins use if you will buy bitcoin. That was really the best one you do. Trust me.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2018, 08:05:40 AM
Whether you shold buy the BTC,it really depends on your cash flow.
If you get high salary and have a enough moeny,you should buy some
BTC today.Today is Feb.4,2018.The price of the BTC is about 9000$,I
think the price is very nice.
Maybe you should prepare to get in gradually!
Good luck!

Of course, depends on his budget and the amount he's willing to buy. But with that being said, I think btc is pretty much guaranteed to climb up again, so either he, he should be fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 08:03:02 AM
Activity: 98
February 04, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
Whether you shold buy the BTC,it really depends on your cash flow.
If you get high salary and have a enough moeny,you should buy some
BTC today.Today is Feb.4,2018.The price of the BTC is about 9000$,I
think the price is very nice.
Maybe you should prepare to get in gradually!
Good luck!
Activity: 115
February 04, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
definatelly yes, then buy cheap alts
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 07:30:54 AM
some of my researchs show me that btc doesnt go under 8k. . of course this may not be true however i think i you want to buy this time is best time to do it. it will be at least 20 k in few months
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 04, 2018, 07:26:47 AM

I agree that you need to make a decision yourself! can advise everything, but the decision is yours! the only thing you do not need to hurry up, think about everything carefully and make a decision! it's your money and your investment! Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 07:07:12 AM
Yes, you can buy bitcoin now because if you think bitcoin price will be more down it was wrong, already thousand of company accept bitcoin payment if you live in usa you can buy pizza and any kind of technology product you can buy with bitcoin so still now you can buy bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 04, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
I think Ethereum is the cryptocurrency with the most potential. And if you have money that you want to invest I think it is the right time.

Smart contracts are a true killer feature. Something that can change the world. Nobody has any idea of all the possible applications of a such disruptive technology. We have seen p2p loans, digital decentralized autonomous organization (DAO), and ICOs, but it is only the beginning.

In fact, Ethereum is still in development. Its code is evolving fast, due to a very competent and reactive dev team. With each update it becomes more trustworthy, more efficient and more universal.

Currently, the price of Ethereum is very stable (at $300). With a small rise in the last days. Smiley
what?ethereums price is $300?where can i find that?please tell me what platform i can buy at $300 im begging you lol..ethereums price is ranging from $800-$1000 as of this time,,joker

To the OP YES THIS IS THE TIME TO BUY BITCOIN.DONT LISTEN TO THE TROL than making issues to out panic in this forum.our community is being bugged by the trolls thats a paid propagandist of the manipulator of this forum
Jump to: