Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 135. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:24:34 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Hey mate i think you listen to your instinct rather than listening to other peoples advise. It is your money and you should handle  it well and very carefully. Research and find out yourself why BTC is experiencing a dip right now and then you decide with your instinct to buy or wait for a little while before buying.
Activity: 281
February 01, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
it depends with your objective. i find that for traders, they don't prefer BTC but buy other alts and when they make money they convert to BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 10:11:34 AM
I think that currently one of the best opportunities for buying Bitcoin is given. Now its price is very attractive!
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 01, 2018, 10:08:29 AM
Buying a BTC is always a good idea. The ethereum is now also looking good for buying. No one bothers you to share your deposit and buy both bitcoin and etherium.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Buy BTC now!
It's time for you to buy as much btc as you can!
Activity: 308
February 01, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
Pls suggest...

Now a days the value of bitcoin in the market is down to 10k dollar from 15k last december because of hype, it was a very good idea if your going to invest since the price of every coin in the market well climb up again in just a few months.
Activity: 144
February 01, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
It's all up to you if what you're going to buy. Read more about what you want, wait for the price to drop, and then buy gradually. There are pros and cons to both bitcoin and ethereum. Find what suits your demand, whether it is for a long term or a short term effect.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
Pls suggest...

Bitcoin is overvalued and very expensive, now, if you're just an average cryptocurrency investor and you don't have hundreds of thousands of dollars then you could invest instead on Ethereum, Neo or other promising ICOs and Altcoins today.
Just do your research and you'll gain more profit than Bitcoin.
Activity: 71
February 01, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
BTC is associated with too much risk. I'd advise you to go for ETH, as its resilience and stability have proven themselves. Additionally, you might want to consider Initial Coin Offerings, along with the ETH, to boost up your profitability even more (note, however, that you need to be cautious about your choices, as there are many scams out there). You might want to consider smaller projects as the risk involved with them isn't that high (such can be Cointed, Giftz, ATF, Knowledge, etc.)
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 01, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
Market is going down and there are no sign of going up, but if you are there for the long term. Then buying bitcoin will be good.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 01, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
The whole market is falling except Ethereum.
Will it continue to be so? Will bitcoin fall under 9k?
I believe the current dump will be over soon.
Activity: 644
February 01, 2018, 08:42:45 AM
If you have the money you should buy bitcoin for long term investment. Or invest on some alternative coins that have the potential of earning more profit.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 01, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
Pls suggest...

you can try dividing your investment to the both of them, because bitcoin and ethereum has a huge difference, bitcoin is a storage of value while ethereum facilitates peer to peer contracts and applications.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
February 01, 2018, 08:37:49 AM
Just wait for a little,BTC needs a big correction its too risky to buy BTC now because the price moves so fast,while ethereum facing network problems like slowed transaction speed.

Even with this big correction it's obvious that Bitcoin will rise again and make you earn money. I don't say it's better to invest only in Bitcoin, I advise you to split your investment between both of them.
Activity: 224
I love Beauty
February 01, 2018, 08:04:52 AM
If you trade in coins market then you will first see Bitcoin. Because the connection to Bitcoin with all the coins.If you match with Bitcoin's charts you will be able to see it.I believe both Bitcoin and ethrium.
Activity: 70
February 01, 2018, 08:02:39 AM
Buying BTC when the price is down is always a great idea ! After the regulations BTC will go higher seeing no limits.
Activity: 140
February 01, 2018, 07:59:14 AM
Pls suggest...

I think many would tell you to buy BTC because the value is low and is getting lower. However, I would choose the other side of the coin and tell you to invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin, as always, is a good investment, but in its current condition, you would have to wait for a long time before that investment could be realized and give you anything that resembles a profit. For now, the better choice is Ethereum because there has been good buzz surrounding it, and the potential for it to increase in value in the next coming months is very imminent. Therefore, you can foresee a quicker return of investment with Ethereum rather than Bitcoin.
Activity: 10
February 01, 2018, 07:53:41 AM
I  believe it is very time to buy gradually now since bitcoin decreased from nearly 20k usd to 10k usd   within one month. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
February 01, 2018, 07:48:50 AM
Bitcoin has dropped a lot during the past month.
It has been fluctuating around 10k for several days.
There is strong support around 9.5k. It is very likely that we are at the bottom now.
Activity: 123
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
February 01, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
Yes, it actually a good idea to buy bitcoin now that the price has drop to $10k, this is a good opportunity for investors to capitalize since the price is still cheap. I believe that Bitcoin value will soon recover and will get to $20 to $40k this year, I think that crypto market is stronger than ever as its popularity continues to rise, as our society enters into the technological phase, we need a monetary that can cater that demand and Bitcoin can do just that.
Jump to: