Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 133. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 11:13:51 PM
you should wait until the lowest dip of bitcoin because if you compare the last year graph and the this year graph are much likely the same you should wait the lowest dip and buy it and hold until it soars high again off the charts
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 11:02:38 PM
if you have $$$ now the shopping time . BTC,ETH and NEO are my best coin for buy
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 10:59:53 PM
try to make the choice to eth and btc. storing more than one cryptocurrency is not a bad thing. but back again to your choice. we must remain thorough in choosing decisions.
Activity: 14
Merit: 3
February 01, 2018, 10:43:08 PM
If you really believe in the blockchain technology you should buy in its DIP,if you dont get out early because you might experience a 70-90% drop in your portfolio,because i believe weak hands will always fall first while holders win.
Activity: 167
Merit: 59
February 01, 2018, 06:52:34 PM
I just honestly feel that you could buy BTC and see some nice gains in the short run but for a long HODL i really do feel that ETH is the one to go for for a useable currency that will ultimately overtake BTC i believe in a space of a few years...
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 06:50:18 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Well for my research either both of the two we will buy is good for us and whats price value will more lower and that would be the best.
For me bitcoin now is going to low and this would be some of the time to buy fod it.
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
February 01, 2018, 06:43:42 PM
I think these are good times to buy bitcoin because of the low price that it has reached today. However, I think that the market is so down these days that it would not be a bad idea to search among the multiple altcoins that have reached an extremely low price some options with more potential than bitcoin to reach a higher rentability in the medium term, as it seems the bitcoin is mortally wounded and no next remedy is seen.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
Pls suggest...
Buying BTC currently a good idea, ETH is the best option to invest for long-term, but if you want more profit, invest in other altcoins.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2018, 06:25:28 PM
The current price of Bitcoin in this moment at around $8800, will likely go down, hold it, you can buy Bitcoin 2 to 3 more days.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
I think buying BTC is a good idea for saving your money,  but to buy it you must choose the right moment, don't buy it at the peak. If you want to buy cryptocurrency for everyday using - ETH will be better for you. Even most of tokens are using ERC-20 in their technologies.
Activity: 378
February 01, 2018, 06:08:14 PM
Today was a great time to buy bitcoin. The price dropped very low and immediately there was a rebound. I think that many traders received quick money.
Activity: 163
February 01, 2018, 06:05:37 PM
Now is very big oppurtunity to buy BTC, i think ll never see btc in this low price again. If u have enough money invest to btc without any doubt.
Activity: 434
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 01, 2018, 06:03:10 PM
Bitcoin is always a good investment, if you can afford a money you can lose.

I personally bought few BTC today because I think $9k is the bottom we will see for now.
Activity: 420
February 01, 2018, 05:51:50 PM
Hmm looking at the market the past few days, I hope you haven't yet. The market this month has been taking a huge tank and will continue for awhile and then it will once again go back up. So wait it out if you can then buy when it goes even lower. There's a lot of outside variables that want in low so it will happen, just be patient.

-Dispatch Labs
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
February 01, 2018, 05:51:42 PM
I think that now it's perfect moment to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best and  most promising  crypto currency so investing in Bitcoin it's always great idea. Especially now until the price has not recovered.
Activity: 238
February 01, 2018, 05:49:29 PM
If you dont invest now, dont cry when you will never get the chance to buy bitcoin so cheap. You can believe me, you will never see bitcoin or any other good altcoin this cheap. So its the best time at the moment to invest. Dont worry about the FUD news every mainstream media channel is creating. Cryptos are just too strong to die. So theres no bubble, ots just the beginnen of a new technology called blockchain!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
I think that some percentage should definitely be invested in bitcoin, now of course there is a correction in the market, but it will definitely grow and I think that will do many more xxxx
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:19:50 PM
BTC is associated with too much risk. I'd advise you to go for ETH, as its resilience and stability have proven themselves. Additionally, you might want to consider Initial Coin Offerings, along with the ETH, to boost up your profitability even more (note, however, that you need to be cautious about your choices, as there are many scams out there). You might want to consider smaller projects as the risk involved with them isn't that high (such can be Cointed, Giftz, ATF, Knowledge, etc.)

Nice advice there.
However, be very cautious when investing in ICOs, and always read all you can about them before buying
Activity: 574
February 01, 2018, 01:32:41 PM
Pls suggest...
Bitcoin is the main crypto currency so investing in it bring you the most profit. But with Ethereum you can create a smart contracts. So choose what do you prefer more. Smiley
Activity: 364
February 01, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
Pls suggest...
Yes on this day is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin in large or small quantities, because at this time bitcoin price touched at the price of $ 9071. If only today I have enough money to buy bitcoin, then I will buy right now.
Jump to: