Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 144. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 09:32:53 AM
I'd suggest you to buy ETH because in the nearest future it may replace BTC
Activity: 47
January 09, 2018, 09:32:14 AM
it is clear that bitcoins should be bought, even if not in the long term, but even for short-term trades, now a very good range.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 09:29:24 AM
Now is a good time for us to buy btc and you can also buy some eth because they are both good ones. For example, you can buy in 60% btc and 40% etc. It will be safer.
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
January 09, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
In reality I prefer more Bitcoin than other altoins In the market. And the best timing to buy, is when it has a lower price or value in the market, for us to gain when were about to sell in a higher price. Now that Bitcoin's price nowadyas is much lower than last year, I could say it is better to buy now.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 09, 2018, 09:20:42 AM
maybe we should wait a little more longer because the bitcoin price is going fast, fast dump and also fast pump so we must wait a little bit when the price is lower or the price is settle low
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 09, 2018, 09:19:21 AM
I thing now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Or you could wait a little bit, but I don't think the price will drop significantly more.
Activity: 602
January 09, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
Why not…?
BTC have a bright future….but please keep in mind don’t put all eggs in one basket.
So give a chance to other coins also…like ETH, BCC, BCH etc.

Wish you all the best
Activity: 267
January 09, 2018, 09:15:07 AM
I suggest you buy Ethereum. Because there's a lot more prospects than BTC. The future will not exclude the possibility of exceeding BTC. The other BTC is now too high.

Activity: 137
January 09, 2018, 09:09:11 AM
i think that there will be a big plunge for coins near feb. maybe hold your coins and wait for the prices to be slightly lower.
Activity: 378
January 09, 2018, 09:07:13 AM
just wait bruh we must wait until the price of the bitcoin go down pretty down because when it reach it point it will go pump again so you must wait for a week or days just keep an eye on it
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
January 09, 2018, 09:05:52 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
at the moment Bitcoin price is slightly low price
using percentage down through its highest price.
and it is the great time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 280
January 09, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
Pls suggest...
You should buy bitcoin , maybe one bitcoin is worth $1 Million some day , in case of missing the train , buy bitcoin .
Also buy ETH , in case of ETH will take place of Bitcoin some day.

No one can replace Bitcoin we know already that I'm with ETH and it is good but to replace Bitcoin No! We should always remember BTC is the King lol
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
It is very risky if you want to buy a bitcoin, the main reason is the price is too high and i think it hard to its price to climb up again. And you need to hold bitcoin for many years if you want to get a big profit, it is a very long term investment

I don't think so.
Bitcoin should be more expensive, considering the price of ripple now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 09:22:24 AM
It is very risky if you want to buy a bitcoin, the main reason is the price is too high and i think it hard to its price to climb up again. And you need to hold bitcoin for many years if you want to get a big profit, it is a very long term investment
Activity: 252
January 04, 2018, 09:11:04 AM
There is no right time to buy bitcoins. At this stage no one is sure if we have entered the so called bubble. However etherium seems to be a great bet and with the kind of projects that are being built around it, it has a lot of potential to grow more. If I were you I would be buying Eth.
Activity: 56
January 04, 2018, 08:57:30 AM
Anyone has some part of bitcoin. But do not put everything in one coin, even if it's super bitcoin. Buy both bitcoin and ethereum. Then you just will not stay in the loser.

It all depends on what are his goals. By diversitfying you lower the risk of losing money but also have good chance on gaining some.  At this moment price per btx is stable and it should stay that way until we see another pump and another one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!
January 04, 2018, 08:55:46 AM
Anyone has some part of bitcoin. But do not put everything in one coin, even if it's super bitcoin. Buy both bitcoin and ethereum. Then you just will not stay in the loser.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
January 04, 2018, 07:44:19 AM
Pls suggest...
I think if u invest in btc or eth it same. It will give you a huge profit.
if I have to choose, I would prefer bitcoin because bitcoin prices have fallen so long.
I'm sure next month bitcoin prices will go back to 20k $
Activity: 350
January 04, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
Pls suggest...

Diversify. Buy 60% Bitcoin and 40% Ethereum. Hold for over a year and you should be making nice profits. Don't panic and sell. We are still on the begining.

Bitcoin price went up 20x this year

Ethereum price went up 50x this year

For sure. I suggest you diversify your investment by buying some BTC as well as ethereum. Both have the potential to generate considerable good returns when kept for sometime. But to be sure of safety in your investment, just diversify
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 04, 2018, 07:24:10 AM
I think it's never too late to invest in bbitcoin! Only you don't have to forget this necessary rule.. To sell Bitcoin as it rises and buy it when it falls.

Well i agree on that buhing bitcoin is really a big option for the future i believe that we can really gain more profit on doing such buying and selling because we can really see that yhe price of bitcoin is not stable it can really change anytime anywhere in short everytime we can really have  an opportunity of buying bitcoin and selling it if the right time occurs.
Jump to: