Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 143. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 08:37:25 PM
You can buy some if you are interested in it because it will boom in the future and of course it will go down sometimes. If you want to be more safe, you can also buy some alts but you need to choose very carefully.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 08:33:41 PM
It has enough correction at the moment bitcoin can be on a long ride soon, so get in while you still can.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
January 09, 2018, 07:48:19 PM
I think Bitcoin one of stable cryptocyrrency, but also I recommend you to buy etherium now and hold for a year or more, it can be more profitable that you think.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 09, 2018, 07:39:50 PM
Buying bitcoin is definitely the best ideas that is ever existing and that's why everyone keeps on saying that while it's not reaching to the moon, you should buy. And you other choice which is ETH, they are both good. Why not try to avail both of it? Both bitcoin and ethereum is a good investment for long term holding so you can purchase them at the same time.
Activity: 136
January 09, 2018, 07:33:23 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Ethereum now! Ethereum is going to hit 3K to stop , don't miss the train. Btc is a shitty empty token thats go up just because newbies join in. In bitcoin newbies are the asset for whales who keep the most coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 09, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
I think it is a great time to buy Bitcoin. I do not believe the price will drop much more. Ethereum is good option as well, but it is on the rise and it's always better to buy them when they are cheap, so for now I suggest to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
January 09, 2018, 07:30:42 PM
Bitcoin is still undervalued with what's come. Try to find or plan points to regularly buy into growth spikes so educated decisions can establish easier in your head. From many studies, people who buy into small amounts of risk at a time end up snowballing growth, ignoring sudden default.

Only buying as much as intended comes with problems later, short filled micro-transactions allow for continuous growth reasonable to risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
January 09, 2018, 07:24:17 PM
In my own perception, its better to buy ethereum to buy bitcoin its because bitcoin at the present stay on the floor so, if you have big amount of eth and you can converted it to bitcoin you can have a big amount of bitcoin right? so for me I suggest to buy eth instead of bitcoin.

Activity: 115
January 09, 2018, 07:24:00 PM
I will suggest you divide your money on Bitcoins, profitable altcoins like ethereum or ripple and the rest on a good ICO that will be profitable in the medium term. I won't recommend buying bitcoins with all your capital.

Why? Is it bad to buy some bitcoin nowadays? But I think not buying bitcoin will good. For me we should be the one to sell our bitcoin.

I agree, I think we should be the one who's selling some bitcoin so that we don't have to invest some money but instead we are the on accepting some money.
Activity: 87
January 09, 2018, 07:17:11 PM
I will suggest you divide your money on Bitcoins, profitable altcoins like ethereum or ripple and the rest on a good ICO that will be profitable in the medium term. I won't recommend buying bitcoins with all your capital.

Why? Is it bad to buy some bitcoin nowadays? But I think not buying bitcoin will good. For me we should be the one to sell our bitcoin.
Activity: 328
www.daxico.com
January 09, 2018, 07:10:41 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
January 09, 2018, 07:05:26 PM
It seems to me that the price of bitcoin may drop even lower, although you can buy bitcoin at any time as a long-term investment.So I advise in the near future to think about buying bitcoin.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
January 09, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
Today now it is the best time to buy bitcoin while the value is in deep. Don't wait until the dragon wakes up because you will regret it someday just like others did in the past.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
Guys, I think it's necessary to have a cue ball for the future, aired and a portfolio of investments, and this will give you a profit.
Activity: 525
January 09, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
Pls suggest...

If for long-term investments bitcoin will be better, because for now bitcoin is the highest and more popular than other coins, and this allows bitcoin will be strong in the future. But it's all back to yourself, which one you think is best.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
January 09, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
Pls suggest...
I think Ethereum is your best shot because BTC is moving up and down a lot that too with fixed window. So until the time it gets out of its restricted window you have only ETH as second best choice. The reason is simple and can be visualised clearly. The ETH is moving upwards in its price and market cap as well. When a coin like that moves in the market cap then it will go at ATH soon and can benefit you for the long run. This is quick profiting time for those who are investing into ETH. Most of the market can be analysed for it and we can see only buy side is stronger for now. Unless and until it was reverse case I would have suggested you to get you another coin but the things are completely positive for the ETH and yes you must invest into it today.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 09, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
As per my information you have to Buy Bitcoin at some stage.you can Buy Bitcoin when its price will go down.That's my Suggestion your may Differ
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
January 09, 2018, 11:45:27 AM
According to McAffee you shuld buy bitcoin till 1 000 000$ and will gain profit. So you can follow his advice. And one day you will see bitcoin reached 1 000 000$ or you will see McAfee eating his own genetailes, both are worth seeing
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
January 09, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
Yes is good to buy BTC but not with all your funds . I will advice you buy bitcoins with half your profit and the other half should be bought with ether .
Activity: 370
January 09, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
hold your horses there for a while because the bitcoin is still rapidly pumping and dumping so we must wait those timing when the price is very low so keep an eye then buy
Jump to: