Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 23. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

I am absolutely sure that now it is a very good time for a prospective purchase of BTC, while the price of the coin today remains quite low. In any case, you need not miss the chance of prospective investments, because over time, the prices of coins will steadily increase in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Cryptocurrency market is just being formed. Altcoins will often cost a lot more. So far I have been investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 03:35:34 PM
Now a very good price for Bitcoin and  this is a chance that can not be missed. It's the king in the crypto world but I think you should invest in other cryptocurrencies if you want to make more profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
October 04, 2018, 12:55:08 AM
Still, it is a very good chance to buy the Bitcoin in the market because today we are not making any profit but once the price starts increasing we can easily make more money through the Bitcoin investment. Bitcoin investment is a long-term investment which we can make profit easily by holding them until the price starts increasing.
Activity: 131
October 04, 2018, 12:51:15 AM
It is never too late to buy BTC as well as ETH! Especially when the price is below!
Soon the whole market will grow, and you can get a good profit!
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 12:11:38 AM
If you have money why not! this time is good for invest in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin very low.
you can buy bitcoin or ethereum and keep for some time, after the price going high you can sell them.
so you will get huge profit.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 12:04:03 AM
At the present time, when Bitcoin's value reaches $ 6,587.93, this is a good figure at the moment, and we can see that they are a terrible number in the past few weeks. Many experts believe that Bitcoin can grow very strongly in the future. You should invest a lot in it to make more profit if Bitcoin boom in value this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 11:47:34 PM
Buy when the market falls and you can trade in secure  market
Activity: 490
October 03, 2018, 03:44:26 PM
In my opinion, now is the best time for you to buy bitcoin in the near future, the market should grow, and such a low price for a coin probably will no longer be, buy at least a part of a coin.
Of course, I agree that today there are very good prices for investments in cryptocurrency. But I already have doubts about future forecasts, because the poor state of the market has been stuck for a long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
October 03, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Pls suggest...

Our team of investors successfully made a 233% profit by performing leveraged trading of ETH to purchase QNT, a low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the CoinExchange.io platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal

Yes definitely you should buy Bitcoins nowadays.The price of Bitcoin is very down so it is the best time if someone wants to buy Bitcoins and hold them for future rise in price.It is also seen that Bitcoin's price is rising slowly and steadily and the users are getting decent amount of profits.Investors are also happy because of the same reason as they were suffering from losses from a very long time.Bitcoin is the father of all the cryptocurrencies and people have a lot of faith in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
October 03, 2018, 02:56:52 PM
In my opinion, now is the best time for you to buy bitcoin in the near future, the market should grow, and such a low price for a coin probably will no longer be, buy at least a part of a coin.
Activity: 378
October 03, 2018, 02:25:56 PM
Now many are waiting. And I advise you to do the same thing. But as soon as Bitcoin starts its growth, do not miss this moment and invest in it.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 02:21:11 PM
I think that bitcoin is still not worth buying , I think that the price may fall below 5800 more , and then you can buy, now I do not see any signs that you can buy because there is no bull market yet!
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 03, 2018, 01:58:07 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy Bitcoin, because its price is very low. I believe that the market will go up soon. We must be patient and believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 726
October 03, 2018, 01:56:43 PM
many crypto experts and activists dare to predict that by the end of the year the price of bitcoin will be back above $ 10,000 and I believe it myself, maybe you can try to buy btc
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 03, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
Well bitcoin I think this is the best investment so far, if you also want to earn in the crypto market I think you should first start by investing in bitcoin even!
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 04:40:07 AM
Buying bitcoins is always a great idea, but I suggest to enter the market with this system: 50% in bitcoin, 20 to 30% in Etherium, another 20% in other strong Althing, and the remaining money is better to invest in the ICO and other risky operations, but to maximize profits.

That's a good idea. Don't focus on investing in bitcoin only, but rather invest also in altcoins. Ethereum has a potential to grow same with other altcoins. As of now, we don't see any recovery with bitcoin and altcoin price in the market, but if the right time comes, then for sure you'll going to earn huge profit when the bear market ends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 03, 2018, 04:34:46 AM
I will choose to buy bitcoin because the price and trend of bitcoin is now more stable. Although ETH has risen due to ICO, it is now falling due to the downturn in the ICO market!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 04:32:36 AM
Buying bitcoins is always a great idea, but I suggest to enter the market with this system: 50% in bitcoin, 20 to 30% in Etherium, another 20% in other strong Althing, and the remaining money is better to invest in the ICO and other risky operations, but to maximize profits.
Activity: 154
October 03, 2018, 04:10:58 AM
Pls suggest...

for my opinion, i think Altcoin will be better  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: