Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 26. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

It Will be good if you're going to buy both because it's both good as an investment.  Bitcoin is good as well as ethereum.  It is both profitable and you will not regret buying the both of them, you will be happy rather.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
yes you have to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a very good coin to be used as an investment, because the price continues to increase, and besides that I'm sure there are no other coins that can provide safe profits like we invest in Bitcoin, although now the price has dropped very much but I am sure the price will increase again quickly.
If he doesn't have any coins then he should go and get some before he misses out on this opportunity.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 30, 2018, 10:23:03 AM
I believe that every person who has ever been interested in cryptocurrency and continues to be interested in it should still be on the account of at least 1 bitcoin, and better two. Over time, bitcoin will only become more expensive because the number of coins is limited, especially since most of the coins are already irretrievably lost on the cats of early investors
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 09:54:17 AM
Buying Bitcoin when it dipped is the best idea because Bitcoin will absolutely rise back and will guarantee that you'll be able get profit when it  doubled the next few months or even tripled by the end of the year.
Who knows! This time Bitcoin is still worth for investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 09:47:31 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
The price of the bitcoin at the moment is kinda low. if you have some spare money, you can try to invest into it because bitcoin has a bright future and it might double up it's price sooner or later.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 30, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
yes you have to buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is a very good coin to be used as an investment, because the price continues to increase, and besides that I'm sure there are no other coins that can provide safe profits like we invest in Bitcoin, although now the price has dropped very much but I am sure the price will increase again quickly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:14:41 AM
Of course you can buy Bitcoin. There are lots of people already buy Bitcoin so why do you feel hesitation for buying Bitcoin. Bitcoin price was very high but at the moment Bitcoin price is very low so I think it is a golden chance for buy Bitcoin. Too many people going to buy Bitcoin because they want to hold it for a long time so don't let start buying Bitcoin for your golden and bright future.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
September 30, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
Hey of course, Bitcoin is a main coin in Cryptocurrency even you didn't buy on huge amount i think everyone still need to have some of Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
September 30, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
This is the right time to buy sir, because the bitcoin price is now low. On the other hand, if you want to buy ethereum, I can say that it depends on you. But if I were you, I would divide my money into two. Half on bitcoin and half on ethereum, and then I would suggest you participate in the bidding..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 08:22:23 AM
Bitcoin should be in the bank of any investor, not less than 30-50 percent of the total number of coins. His domination in the market will only increase.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 08:19:06 AM
for now I would suggest you to invest in ETH, because now is the time for the ETH price to increase not the BTC price, so it would be more profitable if you invest in ETH rather than BTC.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
The largest number of cryptocurrency platforms and the most valuable coins bitcoin. Prices have remained stable and depressed in recent months. I will show the optimistic acceleration of Bitcoin in the coming days. So it's time to buy it.
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
the purchase price is still satisfactory, so I would venture to make such a purchase and most likely I would not miss
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:39:35 AM
If you have money, you should buy bitcoin in the moment. Because the price of bitcoin is low, it will grow strongly in the future.
I'm investing in bitcoin and eth and hold it.

Even if you do not have enough money to buy one Bitcoin, you can spend your dollars on Satoshi. It will be also a very good investment. Later, this money will grow - it will depend on the crypto's growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 29, 2018, 09:07:41 AM
Bitcoin is a good coin and longterm investment so I recommended to you bought bitcoin because because is having a future then you realize someday you bought a bitcoin you can do your bitcoin is hold only then if bitcoin is become high price you can sell to got big profit.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
September 29, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
The opportunity to get optimal results will be closer to investing in BTC since now. Predictions are not yet known when BTC will increase again. But the prospect of BTC looks so clear for it to create its new highest achievement. Don't miss this golden opportunity. Buying and waiting for the market to recover the price again so that BTC can reach a good price.
I also think like that, right now I will invest first, I will hold a meeting and I will issue it later a few years later, so I get a big profit, I know that the future of BTC is very beautiful
Activity: 49
September 29, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
Do you ask between bitcoin and ethereum? I'm sure you have big capital. so I suggest you buy some bitcoin and set aside some to buy ethereum. This is a good opportunity because both coins are equally potential.
to my opinion they are both equally potential and the bearish market helps to have some bigger opportunity compared to when this topic was created. that time it was like a suicide to enter on both ETH and BTC. now seem a better moment for the long run
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
September 29, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
you can invest on bitcoin because that coin price is very low and it will long term investment this is for my advice but you take your own decision, that is better.
Activity: 504
September 29, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
If in the near future you still want to start the investment process, then you really need to understand that now you need to buy BTC, this is very important in order to invest in long-term processes that will help you sooner or later.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 08:14:09 AM
I think it's too early to buy large cryptocurrencies, the fall is not over yet. It is better to invest in new coins, so you will have more chances to earn.

Are you sure of it? I always thought that Bitcoin has been the best investment, especially when you are going to hold it for at least a year. Just buy it now, and forget about it for several months until it grows.
Pages:
Jump to: