Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 27. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 29, 2018, 08:09:47 AM
Bitcoin investment is one of the lucrative ones in crypto. Buying Bitcoin now is smart because the price of Bitcoin is still relatively low as compared to the potentials and capabilities of Bitcoin rising on the market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 08:05:36 AM
The previous growth was similar to artificial growth. Manipulating millions of tokens led to such a jump. Today's figures are close to reality, but bitcoin is not the same as before. We must buy coins in a recession, in order to sell them later.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 08:03:52 AM
Bitcoin is the most tempting tool for investing. And I'm definitely going to buy it again. The main thing is not to be afraid of a new bottom and to understand that this leading coin is strong enough and will give you a profit.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
September 29, 2018, 07:58:09 AM
Now two coins are very good. The cost of coins is low, the market is red, and growth is planned in the near future. Both options will be profitable. But I better not answer you better. It depends on how many coins you want to buy
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 07:49:36 AM
If you have a big portfolio, then remain major part of your investments in BTC, but if you are a small investor, then better risk and invest in low cap altcoins and top 100 alts in order to increase your portfolio faster
Activity: 5
September 29, 2018, 07:42:50 AM
Do you ask between bitcoin and ethereum? I'm sure you have big capital. so I suggest you buy some bitcoin and set aside some to buy ethereum. This is a good opportunity because both coins are equally potential.
Activity: 182
September 29, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
Buying any crypto currency is a good idea. Bitcoin is its benchmark. I think that for the time being the best investment bitcoin. But to start better with ethereum. It is more affordable and cheaper.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 07:17:49 AM
I personally bought and still buy more in the fall. Obviously, the future is in Bitcoin and it will definitely grow very well in value in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 06:58:25 AM
if you have the capital I will buy as many as many bitcoin coins, because the price of bitcoin is now starting to improve, just a good bitcoin coin for us to buy, bitcoin coins will be my investment, I will profit in bitcoin coins
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 29, 2018, 06:47:22 AM
For me you should buy BTC right now because btc now is to the dip. It will give you more profits when btc hits 1million again.

Yes i agree with you to buy bitcoin now. In this kind of situations we must not lose hope because a lot of times fluctuates  downward the price of coin so never give up on it.

We can hold the coin, its the best solution not to loss money. Also take risk on it because there are thousand of people who made their dreams with bitcoin and they become successful  so its proven. The price of it may hit up to 1M .

I also believe that bitcoin is a promising investment and now is a very good time for me to buy it, the price has fallen dramatically, but after a while it will grow, I also believe that when it really can cost 1 M.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 06:40:09 AM
For me you should buy BTC right now because btc now is to the dip. It will give you more profits when btc hits 1million again.

Yes i agree with you to buy bitcoin now. In this kind of situations we must not lose hope because a lot of times fluctuates  downward the price of coin so never give up on it.

We can hold the coin, its the best solution not to loss money. Also take risk on it because there are thousand of people who made their dreams with bitcoin and they become successful  so its proven. The price of it may hit up to 1M .
Activity: 152
September 29, 2018, 06:19:00 AM
Buying BTC will be a good idea for the next five years. There are no more reliable coins than BTC. If you are a solid investor, then choosing BTC is definitely the best.
Activity: 56
September 29, 2018, 06:10:22 AM
I will buy in more btc because the price of the btc will rise in the near future. And I also think it will go higher than before and in the time I can make more money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 06:00:14 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 29, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
buying bitcoin at this moment is good, but you have to take the risk. if price goes dump again you will regret but if price hikes you have succeed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 29, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
The first cryptocurrency - Bitcoin - is always worth buying. I guess that Bitcoin will cost around $1.000.000 in a 4-5 years, so it is never late to buy it.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 29, 2018, 05:50:52 AM
It's up to you whether you want it or not. You can buy, or you can not buy, your right. No one can with a 100 percent guarantee to tell you how much will Bitcoin cost tomorrow. Therefore, listen to your heart and do it.  Smiley
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 05:48:17 AM
Of course, you can buy Bitcoin. I think the investment and preservation value of Bitcoin surpasses any altcoin. Ethereum is currently in a downturn and is not suitable for excessive investment!
Activity: 322
September 29, 2018, 05:46:59 AM
Bitcoin is first digital crypto currency and leading coin of crypto market. Invest in bitcoin is good idea and you can invest in bitcoin at this time because due to correction mode of this market the price of bitcoin is falling down and it is available at very low price, So if you invest in bitcoin at this time then you can earn good returns on your investment.
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
At such a price, of course, is more! The price to buy is very sweet and I think it's now time to push off the bottom. Although many analysts say the opposite, I do not listen to them. The market always goes against people.
Pages:
Jump to: