Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 25. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 12:06:47 AM
if you have a lot of capital just buying Bitcoin, if you only have a little capital to buy Ethereum, these two coins in my opinion are just as good. if you have more capital and can buy these two coins, it's better to buy them all because I'm sure these two coins will benefit in the future. at this time the price is also very low, lots of coins are down, the right time to buy it.
Activity: 137
Merit: 14
October 01, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
if you have much money, you can buy more BTC.
because the price in the market is low now.
Bitcoin is a good coin to invest.
i believe the price will increasing again soon.
you will get much profit later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 11:26:05 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
You shouldn't fear investing in BTC. We cannot predict its value whether to increase or decrease. What is important is that, we believe in the capability of BTC to provide opportunites. Bitcoin is still the leading crypto in the market and we should be aware of that.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
October 01, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
Bitcoin is what most traders run back too,  whether we like it or not, it's relevance can't be overemphasized,  so stock btc. Though it's more profitable to people that has large fund to invest.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 01, 2018, 07:42:59 PM
I bought bitcoin and 10K and 3K and 20K. I
 know it's going to grow to 100k soon, so you can buy it anytime. This is the investment that will continue to grow.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 02:36:26 PM
Of course, many traders write that here we have to go out and downtrend and start growing again, so now a great area to buy
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
Bitcoin is a brilliant on the market and investments in it a great option for anyone who have such money for this - it is very expensive though
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:58:20 AM
Well bitcoin is a great investment at the moment, we found the bottom and I think the price will only now grow and grow
Bitcoin is great for you to buy because Bitcoin will continue to grow even though there are many who want to drop it. with a very large community, I'm sure Bitcoin can survive in the worst conditions. and even though the price of Bitcoin is currently down, this is an excellent time to buy. if you give him time, it will be very profitable at a time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 11:55:05 AM
It's not popular but I think that bitcoin is not cryptocurrency for investment. Its our fault that we are not early adopters, only them can be investors in btc. I would say that we should use it for money transfers, and for that only, cos that was its purpose when it was created! Satoshi wasn't speculated and shilled about btc going to the moon! If you want to invest and speculate about price than go with alts that are good and promising that!
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
Well bitcoin is a great investment at the moment, we found the bottom and I think the price will only now grow and grow
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 11:51:27 AM
Btc will stay the best buy in cryptos market unless some other coin replaces it in terms of market cap and popularity. If we see long term, in 10 years, BTC has given unbelievable returns. I agree that we might not find such returns again, but still it has a capacity to give better ROI than other investments.
Activity: 70
September 30, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
If you want to earn more money in the future, then buy Bitcoin, especially when the price is low and hold it in the long run
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 30, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
If you bought bitcoin and ethereum  last year 2017 for sure you will lose most of your money. But it's not too late to invest more again to get more profit if the bitcoin and ethereum recover. Ethereum is more better to ethereum and you still buy more bitcoin too and that is perfect combination.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 30, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
BTC is the most popular and safest crypto coin to own so always good to have some. Prices are still in the $6000s so closer to the bottom so good to buy at current prices. Nobody knows for sure if there will be another dip below $6K or not.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
September 30, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
I believe that is the best time for buying bitcoin. I searched too many analysis about bitcoin price and i cant see lower than that point. If it continue decreasing there is no way under the 4.5k dollar. So that means 6.5 is still very good price for buying. if it will be 4.5k. you can buy one from there also :=)
I agree with you. You wont go wrong investing in it. May you witness the help it can do in your life. Its a very good source of knowledge and income. Investing in it is a very good idea
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 11:30:52 AM
Everyone should not just buy bitcoin!!
Everyone should buy and hold bitcoin on their wallet.
why not? bitcoin is the future of currency and not just BTC.
all the cryptocurrency is the future.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
I believe that is the best time for buying bitcoin. I searched too many analysis about bitcoin price and i cant see lower than that point. If it continue decreasing there is no way under the 4.5k dollar. So that means 6.5 is still very good price for buying. if it will be 4.5k. you can buy one from there also :=)
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
Do not listen to anyone, you need to make a decision yourself. To shift responsibility to another, nothing good brings.
In any case, buy gradually.

Yes, you are right, I also think that each result will live it, it depends on each research, not from the results of the decisions of others, sometimes from the results of others not in accordance with the expectations obtained.
Activity: 140
September 30, 2018, 10:50:04 AM
I believe that buying bitcoin is a good idea. Ethereum continues to fall in price and it is unknown what will happen to it in the future
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
both are good i guess. i think this is the right time to buy a coin because the value of each coin is kinda low. grab the opportunity in investing either bitcoin or ethereum both are profitable soon i guess.
Pages:
Jump to: