Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 41. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
The best time to invest is when prices fall. When the crypto money market enters the bear season, most of the tokens are depreciating.

When prices fall, I invest in coins I follow. I make money faster by investing at a lower price.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:16:41 AM
to buy btc at the moment I don't think it's a problem because the price is going down but the quality will definitely rise again, and for ethereum I think it's very high potential to be bought and invested in the long term. both of these coins are very good and popular in cryptocurrency and ico many use the ethereum platform, it is only a matter of time to wait for the price to go up.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
that is the excellent time to buy bitcoins because the price is lower than closing year. Bitcoin is a superb investment, due to the fact charges are rising unexpectedly. you can also try ETH, which is also an amazing funding.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 08, 2018, 05:01:42 AM
I think that the recent drop in 1k will go into a smooth growth. Within a week, bitcoin will rise in price to 7k, and maybe slightly more. So now is the right time to buy coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:38:01 AM
i think its good time to buy bitcoin and hold its for long time,the price of bitcoin is low in these days so you can make good profit from its in future
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:43:07 AM
against the background of the ICO bench, I think buying Ethereum is not the best idea, I suggest waiting and buying Bitcoin at the moment
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 03:34:50 AM
Investment in BTC is now reasonable. Bitcoin is the first birth coin in the field of electronic money. It has its own characteristics as decentralized, no unit or organization that controls Bitcoin's network. And I believe that Bitcoin prices will be strong in the market in the near future, and will certainly bring in more profit.
Activity: 224
September 08, 2018, 03:34:24 AM
It's good if you buy BTC now when the price is at a very low point. But BTC has not received any signs of improvement, you will wait in an unclear timeframe. If you can get through all the processes, there will be a lot of income you can get. Because BTC has enough strength to fly and restore its condition again.
Activity: 86
September 08, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Buying BTC is definitely a good idea, because BTC is the most promising and important coin in this market. If you want to make your investment relatively safe, then BTC is definitely the best choice.
Activity: 602
September 08, 2018, 03:28:53 AM
Bitcoin is a reliable coin, which can be invested in any market condition. I believe that Bitcoin will significantly rise in price in a few years.
Activity: 714
September 08, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I think as of now its a good idea because the price of bitcoin is also down and its your chance to a bunch of bitcoin. You can buy bitcoin and ethereum at the same time simply because both of them are down now and just invest now to earn more income in the future. On the other hand, do not hesitate to invest and invest without any doubt and just wait in the future and you will become millionaire.
Activity: 1050
September 08, 2018, 03:18:39 AM
I think Ethereum's price is still unstable  if you buy it at a price of $ 300 you can still get a profit when prices rise, but we don't know when prices will rise. If bitcoin is your choice, maybe this is the best choice for your investment. Looking at the current price of bitcoin there has been a development, and the possibility of bitcoin prices will rise from the current price.
Activity: 32
September 08, 2018, 03:17:54 AM
You can invest in both. Now that the price of this two coin is low, you can buy and hold BTC and hug eth at the moment, I believe that by the end of the year the crypto market will increase sharply, you can make a high profit at that time.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
Indeed you should purchase btc. Speculation is dependably a smart thought and purchasing bitcoin is the best choice you will make in your life. Starting at now bitcoin cost is diminishing and it is the best time to purchase and keep it. Continue working and contribute cash on bitcoin, as bitcoin achieve its maximum capacity youll get your benefit. Simply pause and hold it. Tolerance is the best procedure for it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 08, 2018, 03:04:08 AM
Without any doubt, buying bitcoin is a good idea. Now the price of BTC is understated and in the near future a new growth cycle will begin, therefore you need to buy now, so that you do not regret the missed moment.
Activity: 74
September 07, 2018, 06:10:37 PM
nope I change my mind to this, you should wait for the price to drop ti $1000 before buying. we don't know yet how much it could dip in the coming days, you better not buy but sell instead. its much easier to think about your money being in the USD than on crypto that keeps dragging the value down. this time isn't a good time to buy BTC nor ETH.

ETH chart looks more like going to $100...
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 07, 2018, 04:45:50 PM
Stay away from the buying atleast 2-3 weeks more, you will see supersavings time, like BTC for 5200$, altcoins will cost even pennies. It will be one of the latest chances to get into crypto so cheap. Take my words very seriously.
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 04:22:46 PM
I think bitcoin is always profitable to buy. Because it is the most popular and most reliable coin that is available on the crypto currency market. Invest in biteoin is a guarantee that you will earn money.
and what is its reliability manifested in? and what kind of guarantees do you say? in cryptory there are no guarantees for success as elsewhere. say about the guarantee of profit when people bought bitcoin for $ 19,000
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 07, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
This is a good question for a magic ball!) But now BTC at a price of 6500. think a good time to buy
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:58:02 PM
In the crypto currency market, you can find profitable altcoins for investment. The price of these coins fell 10-15 times. I invest in such coins!
Pages:
Jump to: