Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 40. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 10, 2018, 12:28:47 AM
If you have funds you are not in serious need of anytime soon, you can surely buy Bitcoin as the market is bearish and Bitcoin's price is currently low . Eventually when moon comes you should see yourself making good profits . And also enjoy the interesting blockchain technology
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:25:16 AM
For a long time the market is calm, I think the market is waiting for a rapid growth . Last year, the price of etherium increased several times . I hope this year will be the same, I invest in Eth
Activity: 112
September 09, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
Of course, it all depends on your budget and how much you're willing to spend but I think buying btc now is a pretty safe investment. It's gonna definitely go back up to $10k at the very least
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 07:21:19 AM
I think that the recent drop in 1k will go into a smooth growth. Within a week, bitcoin will rise in price to 7k, and maybe slightly more. So now is the right time to buy coins.
I Agree that now favorable conditions for the purchase of bitcoin. Since he in any case will cost more than he is now.  I'm trying to understand what factors will affect the bull market!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:14:13 AM
for beginners is an excellent excuse to enter it
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
September 09, 2018, 07:11:38 AM
I think that the recent drop in 1k will go into a smooth growth. Within a week, bitcoin will rise in price to 7k, and maybe slightly more. So now is the right time to buy coins.
And I think it's a good idea to buy both Ethereum and Bitcoin. Bitcoin is more stable and it will grow in future, Ethereum is really down now, so it will give more profit in the future, but also it's riskier then BTC.
Activity: 40
September 09, 2018, 07:05:22 AM
In fact, I think Bitcoin is a very worthwhile investment in cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin has risen to $20,000 in last year's market. This is a very high number, which has made many people earn a lot. Although Bitcoin's current price is very low, I think this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 252
September 09, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
You can buy bitcoin if you really want to but u should remember that there isnt going to be any big profit in the near future but you are sure to profit later because the market is surely going to rise. Eth is also a great alternative and its beginning to seem to me like both of these coins destinies are tired together but i might be wrong sha
Activity: 406
September 09, 2018, 06:49:30 AM
Hi, everybody. In my opinion, if there is an opportunity to buy bitcoin, you definitely need to buy It. Now very favorable price. And it is better to do it now, and in the future, it will please you with a large increase.
Activity: 52
September 09, 2018, 06:47:11 AM
The current price of Bitcoin is indeed worth investing because the current price is really low, but I am not sure that this is the lowest price. Because I suspect that the encryption market will fall again. But if you have enough money, I suggest you can invest a part.
copper member
Activity: 74
September 09, 2018, 06:43:03 AM
I'll definitely buy bitcoins. Already now I do it. In the end, in my opinion, now is the most suitable time for this. Plus I'll buy altcoins. Although the market may fall slightly.
Activity: 85
September 09, 2018, 06:32:54 AM
Now is a great opportunity to buy and hold Bitcoin to take advantage of the price increase.
Activity: 166
World's First Reverse Merchant Processor
September 09, 2018, 06:17:52 AM
Currently, all cryptography is only at the beginning of its formation. If you believe that crypto is our future, then you have no other way than to invest in crypto-currencies. Especially in such as bitcoin and ethereum. However, it will be more reasonable to add to your investment portfolio a few more large coins to reduce the risks.

Bitcoin and Ethereum should be part of any portfolio, not the fastest growing but less volatile. Most people are weak on diversification and focus either on small caps or established coins. It’s way better to have a wide mix of coins like at least 10 or better 20 coins so if one coin drops by 50% you never loose more than a few percent.
Activity: 142
September 08, 2018, 05:55:44 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

if you had actually bought btc as at the time of this your post, people would have been sympathizing with you by now, i hope u didn't any way, but if you did, i would still advice you to hodl and don't panic sell with the current situation of crypto.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 08, 2018, 05:47:04 PM
I think a great buying area will be around 5800 and below, but of course bitcoin in the future will cost higher it's no secret
Activity: 378
September 08, 2018, 05:44:09 PM
I really think that now is a good time to buy bitcoin for long-term storage. And I believe that at the moment Bitcoin is very cheap, and in a few months our investments will give us a good profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 05:42:42 PM
Currently, all cryptography is only at the beginning of its formation. If you believe that crypto is our future, then you have no other way than to invest in crypto-currencies. Especially in such as bitcoin and ethereum. However, it will be more reasonable to add to your investment portfolio a few more large coins to reduce the risks.
Activity: 364
September 08, 2018, 04:01:04 PM
Now is a good time to invest in any coins. The market fell very much. When growth begins, then everything will grow.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 08, 2018, 02:40:35 PM
You should be buying bitcoin now since the price of the coin is coming down right now. The lower the price then the more chances you have of making a lot of money off of the coins that you have bought. For me bitcoin still remains the best coin in the market for you to buy and the fact that we are now going into a bear market is reason enough for you to start buying the coins
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 08, 2018, 05:26:58 AM
that is the excellent time to buy bitcoins because the price is lower than closing year. Bitcoin is a superb investment, due to the fact charges are rising unexpectedly. you can also try ETH, which is also an amazing funding.

Its a big yes for me, this is the time to invest more in bitcoin because right now bitcoin is falling down deeply, and that what we are waiting for. Invest now and hodl it and wait to rise. If it rise sell it to earn nore profit.
Pages:
Jump to: