Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 59. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:09:37 AM
Yes, of course, this is a good idea if you buy a btc value right now, because the cheap market price is seen from the front, but you better have to first describe the market price movements, so you don't lose a lot of things that you have.

Activity: 65
August 26, 2018, 03:05:53 AM
Of course yes yes, I will tell you just do it.  it will be better and also profitable for you in the end. Btc is at low price now. Don't miss the opportunity .
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:03:57 AM
Yes, this is a very good idea, if you buy btc now, because the current market price is very supportive and if you buy btc now, then you will get more coins that you have and that depends on the money you prepare, then on when the market price rises, you will get a satisfying profit

Activity: 382
August 26, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
Right now, it's a good time to buy btc, because today's market price is the starting point, if you buy it then you will get a lot of coin you have for the future, most likely later this year the price of btc will go up.

Activity: 341
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 02:48:15 AM
If you have enough capital, I think it is no problem to buy. Because the current price BTC also being cheap. And this great opportunity to buy it in the market.

I think he should wait a little more. Also BTC's price is pretty cheap now, but I think it will decrease again to prepare for the new price increase. Just wait
Activity: 224
August 26, 2018, 02:34:20 AM
Yes this is the good time to invest in crypto world but if you want to invest in bitcoin then invest only 50% of your money in bitcoin and rest of your money in etherum and other good altcoins.
Activity: 442
August 26, 2018, 02:19:54 AM
Among all the cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is the safest and most reliable investment. You don't have to worry about Bitcoin dying,this will never happen. Now the price of Bitcoin has dropped a lot, you can buy it in a planned way.
Activity: 81
August 26, 2018, 02:09:11 AM
I think Bitcoin is no different from investing in any other traditional asset class.Bitcoin is a great choice for investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 26, 2018, 01:21:58 AM
I think you should make your own choices and not listen to anyone. And so I advise you to invest Ethereum
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 11:49:00 PM
it must and is very important bro. if you buy BTC now by saving or investing long term then you will become rich
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 25, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
Yes, This is the good time to buy Bitcoin now, today price just only $6,654.8 USD per one, I have monitor the market a couple week, the price keep maintained at the USD 6000~7000, I don't think it will below 6000 in the future, when the market growth again, you will earn your profit.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 11:42:09 PM
every decision to choose of course ourselves is decisive ... sometimes we think it's good not necessarily the results are good ... and it also has risks ... but we don't have to worry about trying and being patient it will be fine .. advice I better you buy coins where the coin has a high selling value ...
Activity: 14
August 25, 2018, 11:40:28 PM
If you have enough capital, I think it is no problem to buy. Because the current price BTC also being cheap. And this great opportunity to buy it in the market.
The price of bitcoin on the market is down, in my opinion this is the right time to buy it, before the Bitcoin price rises again.
if you buy it when the price drops and waits until the price rises again, you can get a big profit. be quick to buy before the price reaches the peak.
Activity: 58
August 25, 2018, 11:33:11 PM
Right, I think you better buy it right now, because the market price is very cheap, according to my prediction the price of btc in the near future will increase and you will achieve a real desire.

Activity: 19
August 25, 2018, 11:33:04 PM
at the moment the market is going down, so it is a buyers market, prices have never been this low before and by the looks of things they are getting lower. and it is a good starting point for people who are really interested in buy altcoins and all other digital currencies. But I would advise that you do some research first so that you understand the market and then make an informed choice.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
August 25, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
I think this is the right time to buy BTC, because the market price is still cheap and you better use this opportunity to buy it, when the price goes up then you will enjoy the results you bought earlier.

Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 11:15:28 PM
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 11:10:41 PM
BTC is going down, it's better if you wait now. Another choice is buying gradually (it's maybe a safe choice). But don't be sad to know that it's too late to invest to BTC. If it have profit, it'll hardly to be a large profit.
Activity: 103
August 25, 2018, 10:59:37 PM
now is not the best time to invest , prices are very low and continue to decline . we need to wait for a better time
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 08:35:21 PM
In my own opinion, you should research more about the coins you are targeting to buy and don't depend on other people so that you cannot regret later on if you committed a mistake.
Pages:
Jump to: