Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 11. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
November 16, 2018, 06:57:34 AM
 BTC is always my priority choice.  Because BTC is in the market from last 10 years. BTC is the only coin which have huge market cap and demand. I would always prefer BTC over other alt coins. If you want to invest in crypto currency I would say always consider BTC in your portfolio.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 16, 2018, 02:19:12 AM
It is difficult to answer this question, if you remember what happened with bitcoin in 2017. For example, in October 2017, it seemed to many that it was too expensive to buy a cue ball for five thousand dollars. And after a month and a half, the value of the asset has more than tripled. Observing the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency, even the most experienced experts refuse from specific comments and advice. Experts warn that Bitcoin pricing trends historically do not correlate with any other market forces. Predictions are too difficult. So now the user, in addition to reading news about bitcoin, tracking world events, should also rely on their own intuition. Personally, I believe that part of the free money can be safely invested in bitcoin
I think one should motivate people to invest the Bitcoin and this is something writers here can do by explaining the benefits of the currency. And this actually is a benefit in itself because it is what the European economy so badly absorbed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 01:42:42 PM
bitcoin is going to 5-4k right now, it is moving after several weeks with no move. it's good if you wanna buy in low price
but, you have to be patient to wait. just believe it and enjoy
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 14, 2018, 01:35:53 PM
it's up to you to buy bitcoin or not. I personally prefer to buy altcoins. they grow faster than bitcoin and give more profit
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 14, 2018, 08:58:33 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

ETH is dead, we just need some more time to burry it. Bubble is ended, ICOs are moving to EOS and gas price is skyhign. Who does need ETH today?

How sure are you that eth is dead now? Remember last year, this is also their price range from $200+, so it just repeating the cycle and eth will rise again. Anyway eos is goof but let's see what will happen after the eth 2.0 and after the bullrun happens again.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 14, 2018, 08:58:12 AM
bitcoin is the best choice for short-term investment if you have large funds to buy it because the price still feels expensive for me, bitcoin is very suitable for trading every day because the price movements are very fast going up and down so we should be able to find opportunities to make a profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 08:54:05 AM
Pls suggest...
in my opinion the choice of your own choice that determines the confidence in the coin you choose is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies in conditions like this that require investors who can take advantage of the opportunities that we will get
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
Only when it goes read. It become obvious that BTC is recovering, so extremely huge amout of people decided to invest it, so price grows stabily
Activity: 314
November 13, 2018, 02:19:13 PM
There is no reason and the skepticism about the strength and potential Bitcoin could explode in December. I support the acquisition of Bitcoin as having a keen insight and expertise.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 13, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
In your place, I would try to invest money in altcoins than in bitcoin, as the chance of altcoins growth in many ways exceeds the chances of bitcoin growth.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
November 13, 2018, 01:10:16 PM
from the history point of view, bitcoin has always provided good return for those who invested.  so i suggest we buy as much as we can and as early as possible.  remember to invest only the amount that you can afford to lose as nothing in this world is guaranteed.
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
Pls suggest...
I agree with the viewpoint of buying Bitcoin at this time. When Bitcoin prices are really low and do not attract investors and traders like 2017. But i still have the notion when Bitcoin is cheap we should buy the Altcoins for long-term strategy.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:27:33 AM
 at the moment I don't save BTC but I save ETH, I hope on ETH to return to the price of 1500 $.
hopefully it will happen again
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 08:05:54 AM
Pls suggest...
Buying bitcoin is always a good idea, especially if its price has fallen as much as it is now. So buy it. You can certainly buy Ethereum, especially for $ 200. Now is the time.
Activity: 182
November 13, 2018, 07:23:03 AM
Pls suggest...

ETH is dead, we just need some more time to burry it. Bubble is ended, ICOs are moving to EOS and gas price is skyhign. Who does need ETH today?
Activity: 268
November 13, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
Pls suggest...

BTC is the most stable cryptocurrency even, so when you are thinking about buying cryptocurrency, BTC should be your priority target. I am 100% sure about that.
Activity: 319
November 13, 2018, 05:13:08 AM
It seems that history repears. BTC is growing very fast after a small fall, just like it was a year before. In such conditions, we could be sure about buying it.
Activity: 182
November 13, 2018, 05:03:06 AM
Right now is pretty good time, because it seems that BTC will show significant growth right by the end of this year, so gear up and wait for bright future to come.
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 09, 2018, 03:47:13 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising and stable coins on the market. In the long run, at least. So don't ask stupid questions.

Some people just ask so many questions. Everyone who knows less about this market should not hesitate to buy BTC.

Considering the BTC price is low nowadays, it seems like the right time to take it.
BTC value is lower than the beginning of 2018, but they are not low compared to before 2017, BTC is stable at $ 6400 and hardly able to give us a profit if we buy now. , because I see the market is gradually falling and unstable.
Activity: 560
November 08, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
It just don't have any perspectives to invest now. You just should to work with altcoins, which looks good for you. Bitcoin slowly dying now.
Pages:
Jump to: