Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 83. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 12:11:12 PM
I think it might be even late for BTC buying now. Because the train is slowly getting up. People have also increased their purchases. I think that investments should be made before it's even later.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
Better to buy Ethereum, it gives you more safety and benefits regarding volatility  Wink
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 12:07:11 PM
Everything depends entirely on your financial situation. It is better not to save and if you have the means to buy and bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:05:46 PM
Now, some people are calling for it go even higher. As Quartz reports, a Standpoint Research analyst has called a target of $10000 for bitcoin by 2018. This raises the question of whether ordinary investors should put a smidgen of their savings, or even their retirement accounts, into buying bitcoin.
Activity: 8
July 24, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
if your capital is bigger you buy BTC because the profit is bigger for the long term
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 24, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
The best time to buy BTC is when the market is gloomy, because it's most likely to rise again. One needs to be disciplined, not to be moved by FOMO. BTC is a volatile currency and its always better to go with a long or medium term hold in order to really benefit from the market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
Now I would not advise to buy bitcoin, as the SEC postponed the ETF decision until September. But if bitcoin price breaks the level of 8200 again, it is a signal for purchase.
Activity: 14
July 24, 2018, 12:01:04 PM
Yes you should. In fact, I think you should do that a long time ago. Bitcoin is always a reliable coin. Its better to have some now so when the time comes for its rising, you'll earn a lot.
Activity: 255
July 24, 2018, 12:00:48 PM
If you are going to make a long-term investment, you should choose bitcoin. Whether the market is falling or rising, it is a good way to allocate your funds regularly to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
July 24, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
How should I say this to you? BTC is fantastic, on the other hand,the potential of ETH is enormous.I say,if you have enough money,all you need to do is dividing your funds into two, one for bitcoin and one for eth.
Wr must buy bitcoon now before its too late. As what we all have seen the price is rapidly rising and I believe that if we don't make buy on it today we cannot maybe afford on buying it in the next few days. So then I believe that the best time to buy bitcoin is today we need to hurry up the price is really unpredictable maybe tommorow we can t afford on buying it.
Activity: 286
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:57:58 AM
it's good to buy bitcoin now and hold it just a couple of years since bitcoin is the longest investment I'm sure that in the months to come the bitcoin will be raised so low while the price buys bitcoin so you will be profitable in buying of cheap bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
July 24, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
I would recommend to buy partly in Bitcoin and partly in Ethereum - because two of these coins are good idea to invest nowdays. May be buy something from top coins like NEO, ADA, IOTA, EOS, STELLAR. Not bad choice for investment. But it is my opinion. And you should remember one rule there - you may listen to lots of points of view, but it is better to decide by your own
Activity: 243
July 24, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
How should I say this to you? BTC is fantastic, on the other hand,the potential of ETH is enormous.I say,if you have enough money,all you need to do is dividing your funds into two, one for bitcoin and one for eth.
Activity: 73
July 24, 2018, 11:46:48 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I guess you are a wealthy economist, so there is no reason not to invest in BTC permanently. As I am an economically limited person, I can only choose ETH, these two currencies are the safest choice in the electronic money world.
Activity: 324
July 24, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
In  december it was bad idea, now in july its good idea, because its in bottom and a lot of people left crypto.
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 24, 2018, 11:43:57 AM
BTC is up and Altcoin is down. I think you should not invest BTC as it has increased. You should buy coin at the bottom. ETH is still low and a good time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Pls suggest...
In my opinion, you choose Ethereum, first is the price of it is relatively low, secondly it is used more widely and widely used. There are a lot of predictions that Ethereum will have a very high price next year. Anyway, I still choose Ethereum and that is my advice for you.
Besides I also think that it is good to buy bitcoin now because it is too cheap to store and hold it until return of the most expensive bitcoin. I believe that it is worth investing in Bitcoin, this coin is very promising, and now it is time to buy these coins.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
Pls suggest...
At current prices. I think you should not sell if you are not a professional trader.
Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 23
July 24, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
Pls suggest...
I don't think buy BTC at this time. It's wrong.
Let's buy altcoins.
Activity: 21
July 24, 2018, 11:38:54 AM
Pls suggest...
In my opinion, you choose Ethereum, first is the price of it is relatively low, secondly it is used more widely and widely used. There are a lot of predictions that Ethereum will have a very high price next year. Anyway, I still choose Ethereum and that is my advice for you.
Pages:
Jump to: