Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 82. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 01:52:55 PM
Of course, you shall buy Bitcoin. Not the market started it's bullish trend and soon altcoins will grow up as well. This is a perfect time to buy BTC and watch when alt will start its bullish trend as well
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 24, 2018, 01:46:21 PM
It was necessary to fix in the bitcoin when he was at the bottom. Now hold the etherium, he will also show himself in the near future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 01:12:12 PM
Prices on the market are now starting to grow. Therefore, it is urgent for us, if there is such an opportunity, to invest in coins, until we miss a chance.
I think it will increase to around $9000 and then will be fall down again. So I bought some BTC and will sell them if the price reach $9000. And then I will wait for the price to low and buy it again
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
July 24, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
I think you have missed the train of low price buying past two months and the current price of Bitcoin is increased to around $8k which is an average price rise compared to last year high price of $20k but a good price rise compared to this years trend. Always buying when price is down or cheap is a good investment practice to gain more profit.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I think this isn' t the time for you to buy bitcoin. Instead of buying bitcoin i advise you to invest in the altcoin , this is a potential market for you to increase the amount of money in your account , because i think the price of bitcoin is going to be very high , not the price of altcoin
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
Bitcoin is actually not in the trend right now, maybe try other altcoins or token for faster possible profit and it might not take weeks until you see your profit mostly in tokens because token prices are unpredictable so there is a high chance of gaining thou it is too risky.
Activity: 467
July 24, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
many predict that if BRC is legalized as a security facility, then the value could be $ 50,000. and there is no harm in buying btc now
Activity: 338
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 12:42:15 PM
Yes of course btc market price now is still pumping so meaning to say if you will invest now then it could earn you more because market price for bitcoin is still pumping. And i think it will continue and market price will go strong as other altcoins also in the crypto market. So do now waste some time before you realize that today is the best day to buy BTC.

I also believe BTC will rise up eventually. So if you have an opportunity to invest in BTC. Go quick and do it! This is the must-have if I can say so about crypto coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
My personal experience is that every decision that you can take will be wrong. You buy now, a drop in prices, you do not buy now, the price increases more.
Activity: 448
July 24, 2018, 12:35:00 PM
Yes of course btc market price now is still pumping so meaning to say if you will invest now then it could earn you more because market price for bitcoin is still pumping. And i think it will continue and market price will go strong as other altcoins also in the crypto market. So do now waste some time before you realize that today is the best day to buy BTC.
Yes, you are right. Bitcoin prices are now gradually rising and become good news that much awaited by the holder. Increasing the amount of investment to be a good thing to do because the price is still cheap.
But if you have a big capital then you better buy a second coin because both coins have good potential for the future and again bitcoin prices Now this has started to improve and will likely continue to increase.
Activity: 288
July 24, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
Before buying, make sure you are ready to accept all risks. Currently the Bitcoin market is starting to rise, maybe this is the right time for you to buy it. Listen to your heart about investing in crypto. I assume you buy it gradually. I think that in a few months the market will recover.
Activity: 210
July 24, 2018, 12:32:22 PM
Its better to buy ethereum now and wait until bitcoin price got low and convert  to bitcoin to earn more bitcoin.
Activity: 74
July 24, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
Yes, you are right. Bitcoin prices are now gradually rising and become good news that much awaited by the holder. Increasing the amount of investment to be a good thing to do because the price is still cheap.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 12:30:19 PM
I would suggest you to hold on right now. Now the prices are too high and there is a great probability of downfall of prices soon.So wait till then and that time also do not go with any one, instead buy both in some appropriate proportion as per you affordability.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
Go buy bitcoin when your hearts say it , Bitcoin already in break out and next is 8300 when btc broke it again it will pump to 9k and so on. Its really a good momentum for bitcoin atm.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 12:22:46 PM
Activity: 103
July 24, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
I think you can buy Bitcoin with percent of 60 of your investment and rest of your investment should been Ethereum. Easy profit 3 months later.
Activity: 70
July 24, 2018, 12:20:59 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Maybe Bitcoin is great for long-term investments, and will always exceed the highest price in a cycle of several years. But of course the potential is not like the past because now it is very large. So it seems that Ethereum is more potential to get a greater percentage of profit.
Activity: 198
July 24, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
I think the decision on the two coins is similarly as great. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most astounding evaluated coins in the trade advertise. on the off chance that you pick bitcoin at the present value, I believe it's a decent decision. also, the correct path for long haul ventures. since in the event that we take a gander at the cost of bitcoin is as of now encountering a decay.
Activity: 912
July 24, 2018, 12:15:59 PM
Prices on the market are now starting to grow. Therefore, it is urgent for us, if there is such an opportunity, to invest in coins, until we miss a chance.
Pages:
Jump to: