Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 88. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:18:16 AM
Its good to buy bitcoin because we know many people become rich because of bitcoin because of good rising price of bitcoin and theres possible to reach the original price and now a day its good to buy bitcoin because of low price and we know its so risky but give trust on bitcoin because im sure bitcoin price is going to survive because its normal the price og bitcoin will down.
Activity: 37
July 18, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
Now is a great time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and the growth has started
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 10:15:16 AM
I have decided for myself, that buying both Ethereum and Bitcoin is almost all the times a good idea, because those are the two best cryptocurrencies, you can always be confident in!
Activity: 378
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 16, 2018, 06:44:48 AM
Now is a good time to buy coins. But in order for the investment to give you a good profit you have to wait a few months or years. I'm ready for this and that's why I'm buying BTC today.
Activity: 130
July 16, 2018, 06:33:26 AM
If you believe that Bitcoin can bring you what you want, you invest in it. If it can't, and you are not very sure then I hope that you can learn more about it and then choose to invest in it, which is beneficial to you. .
Don't blindly listen to others and buy Bitcoin at will.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 06:25:56 AM
Turns out either would of been terrible at that time. No way of knowing when a good time is really, Personally I'm buying more now, anything around $6k seems like a good price to me.
Activity: 896
July 16, 2018, 06:23:55 AM
Why not? BTC currently is safer than 80% of altcoins and it is not centralised.
As for me, BTC has unrealised potential and we all waiting for ETF to come in this game
Where did you get this number? I mean 80%?
And what does safer mean? I think that cryptocurrency is not safe investment, it is very risky investment, but very profitbale as you can see Wink.
Activity: 589
July 16, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
Its not too late to buy bitcoin now but it depends on your decision for that kind of idea if you listen to others if you fail in investing you may blame the other people and it cannot be helpful to you. if you buy bitcoin make your own decision
Amen! Smiley I attended to write something similar, but you have said the essention of my thoughts on that topic. I bought that time, and never regret, because of my hope.
Activity: 46
July 16, 2018, 06:21:33 AM
I think you can buy now.its a bottom area for btc and it will be moon soon.its only my personal prediction. Finally i can tell you own decision is best choice.best of luck.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 06:17:35 AM
Why not? BTC currently is safer than 80% of altcoins and it is not centralised.
As for me, BTC has unrealised potential and we all waiting for ETF to come in this game
Activity: 128
July 16, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
First of all, I think the risks of investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum are very small, but considering the price of Bitcoin is very high, I think that there is not much room for it to rise, so investing in Ethereum will be a better choice. And Ethereum will have better development in the future.
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 05:54:07 AM
If you are an investor in the crypto currency, then you should have bitcoin in your portfolio). He's also number one.
Activity: 82
July 16, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
Everything depends on you, completely . Tips can be very much . If you have enough money ,investments . Buy.
Activity: 75
July 16, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
It’s your own decision you wanna buy you buy. But if I were you I would just wait a little bit , few months or even till the end of the year. And talking about BTC or ETH I prefer ETH
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 05:04:14 AM
You need to analyze the crypto currency market in order to understand what is better to invest your money. Only in this way you can get real profit. Everyone here has his own opinion about the crypto-currency, so it's impossible to say unequivocally that Bitcoin or Etherium is better than anyone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

If you really want to invest and believe in bitcoin you better buy now because the price of bitcoin according to people will rise in early August. I still hold my bitcoin and ethereum because I'm sure the two coins will grow.
Yes, both bitcoin and ethereum are good coins at the moment. Of course, bitcoin is still the main coin in the market and the growth of other coins depends on the growth of bitcoin, so if bitcoin grows, then ethereum will grow.
Activity: 105
July 15, 2018, 04:11:18 AM
I only suggest you invest in bitcoin. Because the bitcoin consensus is stronger than any altcoin. The encryption market is still going down, so you just need to wait for bitcoin to stabilize and invest in it.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 04:09:16 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

If you really want to invest and believe in bitcoin you better buy now because the price of bitcoin according to people will rise in early August. I still hold my bitcoin and ethereum because I'm sure the two coins will grow.
Activity: 82
July 15, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
You can buy Bitcoin now. The price of Bitcoin is very low this year. Compared to the price of Bitcoin in the encryption market last year, it has fallen by nearly $15,000. I think it is very suitable for investment now.
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 04:02:41 AM
I think if you are thinking of holding btc for a few month's then you should buy them as it will surely peek again but if you sre in short term investment idea then you should go for something else
Pages:
Jump to: