Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 89. (Read 50277 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 02:03:45 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Buying bitcoin is a good idea but in the present time it will be a not a good idea. Bitcoin price is recently fall and in recent some time its price is constantly goes down. But in near future its price will be increase so you can hold your bitcoin and sell it in the future when its price is good. In this time Ethereum is the good option because of its less volatile and more stability. According to many investors Ethereum is the right option for long term investment. And its price is also comparable with gold and it is also accepted by many developed countries and multinational companies which redefine its popularity in the market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 12:11:14 PM
It is true that ethereum can also be a good option to diversify your investment portfolio and avoid putting all the eggs in one basket, but despite its advantages and potential the market does not seem to be as enthusiastic with ethereum as it is with bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 14, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
This is the perfect time to buy bitcoin as the price is almost 80% down from all time high and this provide a great opportunity for the investors to invest. Their is possibility that the price will go past all time high at the end of this year. So don't waste your time on thinking weather to invest in bitcoin or not, just do the investment and wait for some time and see the magic.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
It could be better idea to wait until bitcoin's price fall and buy it after.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 11:26:11 AM
Now an unusually low price for a purchase. Of course, it will lower, but not much, but I think it will be twice as accurate. Therefore, why not earn it?
copper member
Activity: 196
July 14, 2018, 11:18:08 AM
This is good time to buy Bitcoin. Since market is low , the price of BTC is less and affordable. Everyone can invest in BTC easily. as we all know that market will rise in future , so you can buy and earn your profits in future.
Activity: 32
July 14, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
This is a good thought  you shall buy a BTC because btc market is growing very fastly so you earn more profit to it. I am sure that we are not going to see bitcoin in this price again. Its big opportunity to buy now.
Activity: 313
July 13, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
I guess it all depend on your investment capital strategy but i suggest you diversify and buy both. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the largest currencies by market cap and you should have no problem with those investments especially if you are looking at long term projections. That being said, Ethereum is more undervalued right now so it may potentiall give you larger gains. Do your research and read more about each of the coins then invest in what you believe will succeed more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 01:21:34 PM
Pls suggest...

Now is the best time to buy btc, when the market goes down you should always buy and buy btc, and when the market goes up then that's the time when you should sell some btc and this only can be profitable to you aside from investing and joining bounty campaigns.
Activity: 62
July 13, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
It is better to buy BTC , while the ship is still going. A silence like this from Atikvina will suddenly shock you as soon as she starts climbing again. We know that btc is a long-term investment, but only a few follow it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
Pls suggest...

Yes, buying BTC is really good idea especially if you are going for day-trading but make sure that you know how the market really works in order to avoid huge loss in the end. You can actually one of them but I suggest that do not focus on one coin instead distribute your investment so that if one goes not well, you still have a chance in the other coin that will give you a huge profit soon.
Activity: 162
July 13, 2018, 11:53:12 AM
Pls suggest...
I think both are the better investment for the long term. But I usually use the BTC for the long term investment and the trading. Because it's given me a big profit in these few past weeks.
Activity: 20
July 13, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Well, bitcoin overall looks like a really promising cryptocurrency still, it was the first one of it's kind after all, but better buy gradually and I would also recommend to diversify as much as you can with altcoins, ethererum is experiencing some problems at the moment but you can also try NEO and EOS.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 13, 2018, 11:37:12 AM
It is a brilliant idea, buying BTC will now make you earn a bigger profit. BTC in the future it seems that its value will continue to increase. So this is the right time for you to maximize the profit you will get from BTC later. You can also invest with ethereum, from its development, it looks like the ethereum ride is the same as BTC.
Activity: 155
July 13, 2018, 11:35:44 AM
I think that now is a good time to buy bitcoin. Perhaps its price will fall a little more, but then it will definitely grow. I am sure.
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 11:34:51 AM
I think to buy BTC at this time is not a good idea. of course I would choose to go choose Ethereum. although both are currently declining, but I prefer to buy Ethereum and then hold it and then sell it when it is clear to get a profit. which I fear if choosing BTC will suffer more losses doubled as happened yesterday. on the appeal of Ethereum yesterday which decreased and increased at the end of the year. it's better for us to always choose the market movement first.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
for the month now is the right time to buy bitcoin and hold it because I'm
sure bitcoin will bounce up the price at the end of the year, and if you want
to buy it anyway san is good because eth will also have great value for money at the end of this year
Activity: 76
July 13, 2018, 11:27:40 AM
It's time to buy BTC, because bitcoin price is very cheap. It is good to buy or invest now, because in the near future it will pump and earn.
Activity: 82
July 13, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
I personally believe in BTC more than ETH but others personally believe ETH is better than BTC. Personal preference really.
Activity: 379
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 13, 2018, 11:03:16 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are not the same. We should see their essence. ETH can be produced indefinitely. If you intend to hold cryptocurrency for a long time, then Bitcoin is the only choice!
Pages:
Jump to: