Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 91. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:30:19 PM
I think you need to get acquainted with bitcoin! this is the main currency of the whole crypto community, I think investing in bitcoin will always be reasonable
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 04:23:52 PM
Many coins including bitcoin and Ethereum are traded at prices far from their past highs. On August 10, 2018, on Friday, we will witness an important event in the world of crypto-currencies, on this day the decision on ETF for the CBOE SEC exchange (on trading investment crypto-funds ( ETF))

This decision can radically change the future of the cryptocurrency ecosystem-to attract billions of dollars in investments to the market. As a result, many digital assets will increase in price by several times. I think now is a very good time to invest in these coins
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 02:48:42 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I think now is a good idea to buy Bitcoin. Yes because the price of Bitcoin is really down and it is likely to raise many more times. But you also have to buy Ethereum. Because I also believe that Ethereum will not disappoint until the future to come
Activity: 86
July 12, 2018, 02:48:22 PM
Both the Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for long term holding. The two are just like the father and mother of all altcoins on the coin market cap being first and second respectively on the CAP. Buying either or both to hodl for long term is a good investment decision and will yield massive profits in the future.
Activity: 111
July 12, 2018, 02:42:38 PM
Depends what you like best ... based on your own preferences, the choice is yours
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
You definitely keep buying bitcoin at these prices even there is a lower price risk. The strategy is simple; full your bag as much as you can. Just wait for the dips like today. if the price more going down another opportunity to buy.
But if you believe in btc and its future, yes you need to buy. Especially at this time where the price is low and the market looks stable. Bitcoin and crypto have a long way to go. As long as we believe in and believe in technology, we will go to distant and high places.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 07:27:48 AM
You definitely keep buying bitcoin at these prices even there is a lower price risk. The strategy is simple; full your bag as much as you can. Just wait for the dips like today. if the price more going down another opportunity to buy.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
July 12, 2018, 07:23:50 AM
Why not. Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin is the safest coin worth to invest. You should buy Bitcoin today, and you will not have to regret later when you see the Bitcoin price is $ 20,000 in the future
Activity: 88
July 12, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
I recommend that everyone keep at least 40% of the portfolio in BTC.  So it's safer and calmer and after correction of the long-term market BTC will take new heights) I'm sure of it
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
July 12, 2018, 07:21:38 AM
Investment in Bitcoin is right time now. Bitcoin price is moving around $6500 for few days that is compared to very low from December 2017.
Activity: 49
July 12, 2018, 06:09:28 AM
It seems to me that all those who are just starting out in the crypto currency, they first of all buy bitcoin) I did exactly the same Cool
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 06:02:11 AM
If you think it is good to buy Bitcoin now then go. It all depends on you if you want to since it is your decision to make. But before making a decision make sure you study what crypto you will be buying since it is better to have knowledge than nothing. No knowledge equals loss.
Activity: 294
July 12, 2018, 04:48:36 AM
Bitcoin still dominates the market and I think it will remain the leader for a long time. Now the market is red and it is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin on a reasonable price. It will definitely increase its value and bring money.
Activity: 112
July 12, 2018, 04:41:15 AM
it is time for you to buy and you could hold it until the give up of the 12 months. however you have to preserve in thoughts if there is any terrible information about crypto having to promote the property you own. and buy lower back while the bitcoin and altcoin prices go back to everyday Wink
Activity: 102
July 12, 2018, 03:24:49 AM
If I have cash, I will invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the safest currency and the number one currency in the encryption market. It is worth investing. Long-term investment is definitely profitable, and all you have to do is judge yourself. We can only give you advice.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
i suggest you can go with both bitcoin and ethereum because both is good coins, this both coins are long term invest so you should invest on your half of money bitcoin and another half ethereum.
Activity: 120
July 12, 2018, 02:44:57 AM
It is better to buy bitcoin before the train leaves. Such silence from bitcoin suddenly shocks you at the moment when it starts to rise again.We know that bitcoin is a long-term investment, but only a few are watching it.
Activity: 378
July 12, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
Bitcoin is the best coin and now has dominated the crypto market so I recommend Bitcoin should be on your portfolio now low coin prices so this is an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a low price if you have a large capital I suggest you also buy Ethereum for keep in the next few months.
Activity: 25
July 12, 2018, 02:32:51 AM
Since the total number of Bitcoins that can be created is finite, the currency is inherently deflationary, meaning it has a positive expected return. However, such a financial instrument usually goes hand in hand with large crashes and bubbles(volatility). Fortunately the interest in Bitcoin and the amount of use cases means that Bitcoin will be around for a very long time making it a good investment that will grow slowly in the long term. That’s why I hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 215
July 12, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
it's up to you whether to buy btc or eth, because now these two coins are both suffering drastically lower prices, and maybe this is the right time to buy some good old coins to hold in the long run, because maybe also the circumstances the current market will take place in the long run as well
Pages:
Jump to: