Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 93. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
Hello, everything depends only on you
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 03:42:32 AM
I think at the moment, the most important bitkoyin, since if he falls all behind him falls but twice as much.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:41:25 AM
If you believe in btc and its future , yes you need to buy. Especially at this moment where the price is low and the market looks stable. Bitcoin and crypto has a long way to go. As long as we trust and believe in the tech, we are going somewhere far and high.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

All decisions it is you who decide. but I think you want to do is an excellent idea to buy bitcoin today. by purchasing a bitcoin currently I'm sure in the future You will benefit a lot because the price is increasing
Indeed it all depends on our personal decisions certainly,
but if I may suggest it is better this time also we buy bitcoin,
because I am very confident in the future bitcoin prices can go up drastically and that is important we must be patient to wait for it
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 03:37:46 AM
Pls suggest...

Yes, you should buy bitcoin and that is a good idea. Both is good to buy, because Ethereum and Bitcoin is good in marketplace now and this two coins are promising coins. Go buy now it is not too late to invest in both Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 156
July 10, 2018, 03:35:23 AM
I just honestly feel that you could buy BTC and see some nice gains in the short run but for a long HODL i really do feel that ETH is the one to go for for a useable currency that will ultimately overtake BTC i believe in a space of a few years...
Activity: 23
July 10, 2018, 03:32:12 AM
Bitcoins are more dangerous than ETH, but at the same time they are more profitable because of the larger Bitcoin spread. ETH brings convenience because of small transaction fees and faster transactions. You should determine what you need with 2 coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 03:29:39 AM
Pls suggest...

All decisions it is you who decide. but I think you want to do is an excellent idea to buy bitcoin today. by purchasing a bitcoin currently I'm sure in the future You will benefit a lot because the price is increasing
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 10, 2018, 03:13:14 AM
A resounding yes to your question. You must always buy bitcoin in and out of different market situation if you believe in the future and value of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future of money and you don't want to miss.
Activity: 350
July 10, 2018, 03:12:21 AM
Among the traders there are those who prefer Bitcoin to other currencies. Therefore, you can buy it in accordance with the general terms of bidding.
Activity: 20
July 10, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
Pls suggest...
In my opinion, btc is much better than ETH, BTC is the symbol of strength is bluechip is valuable, is the coin to price the other all coins, you buy or BTC when the BTC price adjustment
Activity: 69
July 10, 2018, 03:04:46 AM
If you have excess money then why not to buy bitcoin. It was very advisable to invest on it since bitcoin becomes more stable and its price continue to increase in value in the market. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 07:42:31 AM
Believe in yourself, do not be influenced by the words of others. But I advise you to wait because bitcoin price is still expensive to buy. and see the movement of the price is very fast. I think Ethereum is worthy of your purchase right now. Because Seeing the price is quite stable. but back to your choice. so choose wisely.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 01:40:49 PM
Pls suggest...

Interesting time was in December 2017, you probably did not buy, and did the right thing. You need to buy on the drawdown, for example, today or yesterday...
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
why not? it's great time to buy btc, it's down, cheap and affordable. You can buy some and trade, or HODL away or max gains.
Agreed. Bitcoin is a good investment, as well as Ethereum. You can continue to keep Ethereum and buy more bitcoin. Both options are good in the long run.
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 09:37:52 AM
why not? it's great time to buy btc, it's down, cheap and affordable. You can buy some and trade, or HODL away for max gains.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 08, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
now that the market is red it is better to wait for cheaper prices.
I think, it's time for you to buy and you can keep it until the end of the year. but you should keep in mind if there is any bad news about crypto having to sell the assets you own. and buy back when the bitcoin and altcoin prices return to normal  Wink
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
I have already mentioned this in another topic . Etherium has its fans , bitcoin has others . Everyone chooses what is best for him
Activity: 322
July 07, 2018, 09:13:51 AM
Famous personalities from wall street predict the bitcoin exchange rate by the end of the year 22 000$ I believe that this is a real estimate of bitcoin ! And I think that buying bitcoin is now reasonable )
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 07, 2018, 09:08:51 AM
Pls suggest...

If the cryptocurrencies will rise back up, I think that both coins will give you promising outcomes since theses two are well established coins and very stable. So if you have some money to invest, you could always have a split 50-50 to bitcoin and ethereum and surely you;'ll not regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: