Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 98. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
its a good idea to buy more bitcoin or etherium right now, because the rate was low enough, and perhaps end of year market will be back like last year did.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 08:39:10 PM
I think both bitcoin and ethereumcan be a great idea and put it on your list of buying coins. They are good at investing. But for now I preferred bitcoin because it can raise your money a lot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
June 29, 2018, 07:54:45 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
bitcoin and ethereun are both good, at very cheap prices and with such great potential it is of course now a great time to buy bitcoin and ethereum let alone there are many people who believe that bitcoin prices will soon experience significant price increases and of course there will be lots of coins that go up especially ethereum so i suggest to buy both
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
Pls suggest...
No matter what, you should still invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is one of the most valuable coins in the top e-money market. This is the first currency to reach the top. Currently bitcoin is off but it will increase in the coming time.
Activity: 181
June 29, 2018, 07:45:53 PM
to get a big profit I recommend Bitcoin must be in your portfolio because Bitcoin is the best coin and very promising if you have greater capital will be better again by adding Ethereum, so you can split 50% BTC and 50% ETH.
Activity: 106
June 29, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
Pls suggest...

The thing is when you want to invest, search for the best that you think and use your money to buy it. In my case, I do not yet invest but i am planning to invest both in ethereum and bitcoin. Doing that is not bad and i know there will be a profit in both crypto currencies. For now, buy already what you want because the prices are good to buy now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 29, 2018, 07:42:08 PM
I think that Bitcoin under 6000$ is a great buy and should not be missed. Once the market start growing we will not see price like that for a long time.
Activity: 90
June 29, 2018, 07:39:17 PM
Pls suggest...

The best idea or thing for you to do when it comes to these kinds of investments is that expand your portfolio. You don't put all your eggs in one basket. Buy both ETH and BTC. But you have to buy more of ETH because it has more potential than BTC right now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
Pls suggest...
Well both ethereum and bitcoin is a good coin but for me you should continue to buy bitcoin because until now the value of bitcoin is low and i am sure that in the future the price of bitcoin can pump again very high on the market.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 07:28:17 PM
If you want to choose just one coin, then of course get bitcoin. But from your topic it is not entirely clear for how long you want to invest in bitcoin, although this is very important in this context.
Activity: 25
June 29, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
From my point of view, now is a great time to buy bitcoin. I'm sure that after a while it will beat all time high.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 29, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
Both of these coins are good and I think you should buy both of them. Bitcoin needs to buy approximately to 30% of your contents of the purse, as it will make your Koshelek more stable.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
Buying bitcoin is a very good investment because bitcoin is the best coin in crypto and you can earn the best profit from this because it has the highest price compared to other coin. Ethereum is also a very good coin and also has promising potentials. You can buy this two coin because they are the best in crypto.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 29, 2018, 06:42:30 AM
look at the current market price you really have to buy Bitcoin now, than you have to go to ethereum, because bitcoin prices are now also low and you can also collect more coins now, with a high profit later in bitcoin.
Why not both? Btc and ethereum are more profitable when you invest since value has not reached the peak price this year. Though I believe btc and ethereum could have it's growth this year.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 06:38:31 AM
Better invest in Sonder man, its more profitable
Activity: 18
June 29, 2018, 06:05:36 AM
look at the current market price you really have to buy Bitcoin now, than you have to go to ethereum, because bitcoin prices are now also low and you can also collect more coins now, with a high profit later in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 05:52:39 AM
Judging from the market developments to date, the market has not given any clues to immediately increase its price. So, I think this is still a good time and a golden opportunity to buy both BTC and some kind of Altcoins. From both of them, I am very supportive and confident that you can get many benefits from them.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 29, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
 I can see that you might base your decision up on that I'm free money that you have to invest, if you would have $2,000 you can go both in those.  if you have $200, probably it would be better that you will begin from Ethereum.
ps
Activity: 154
June 28, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
You should definitely buy Bitcoin because of its vast use and acceptance. Litecoin is not well established and doesn’t have much use cases. On the other side you can buy from a cup of coffee to multiple houses with Bitcoins.

Activity: 252
June 28, 2018, 02:52:00 PM
Yes, you should. Now is the right time to buy bitcoin! Current market price around 6200 USD per 1 BTC. Split your investment into two parts, invest first part in Bitcoin now and hold another one in USD, just in case if BTC will go at least 20% down - in this case, you just add to positions and wait for profits.
Pages:
Jump to: