Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 94. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
July 07, 2018, 08:58:09 AM
They are both good coins and you can choose to but any of them. For me I will tell you buy both and sell when the prices goes up and that will be the best idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
If you have enough money for Bitcoin go for it. You will definitely have a profit in several years. But remember the trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 280
July 07, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
Кoнeчнo дoлжны пoкyпaть Bitcoin. Taк кaк oн ceбя eщe нe пoкaзaл. я дyмaю 20 тыcяч для нeгo нe пpeдeл.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:35:19 AM
To buy Bitcoin is always a good idea at any time, and now it's a perfect time to buy it. Don't forget that Bitcoin is a limited coin, and in will increase in value in any case.
Activity: 490
July 07, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
At this point, absolutely exactly you need to buy and keep not to sell. The price is somewhere near the bottom. And growth is inevitable, we have already reached the bottom now it remains only to repel.
Activity: 252
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 07, 2018, 08:20:58 AM
I would not advise anyone now to buy bitcoin. Well, I think so and this is my personal opinion.
July 07, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
So that I had free money, I would have bought the first crypto currency as I could afford. I think now is the time to buy prices are very sweet.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
July 07, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
You can buy bitcoin now because this is the right time to buy whether you believe me or not. Then you can buy also some ethereum to collect the top 1 and the top 2 coin in crypto. Bitcoin was proven. Ethereum was proven. Both are really potential and will survive in cryptocurrency world. Buy now if you could in order to have it while you can.
But I also believe because this is a step on the way to bitcoin world. You need to start developing and deploying coins. Show interest in other coins that really have a chance to change and bitcoin. Develop and be our advantage, but we must also have a mature strategy as well.
  Bitcoin is a popular and known as one of the leading asset in crypto world. It also shown a good prospect and huge potential. But it must be better to explore on crypto world to have an idea on which of the coins are best to buy whereas we can gain accumulate profits. So buy now while the market had run bearishly and it is great to buy the best choosen coins before to lose the oppurtunity.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Both coins is good to invest but if we compare will go to btc because of having the biggest price and most trusted by the investor.
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 07:31:14 AM
Yes, I'm sure this is the right time to buy bitcoin because it's so low, so buying it is the right choice to make a long-term investment.
Activity: 434
July 07, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
You can buy bitcoin now because this is the right time to buy whether you believe me or not. Then you can buy also some ethereum to collect the top 1 and the top 2 coin in crypto. Bitcoin was proven. Ethereum was proven. Both are really potential and will survive in cryptocurrency world. Buy now if you could in order to have it while you can.
But I also believe because this is a step on the way to bitcoin world. You need to start developing and deploying coins. Show interest in other coins that really have a chance to change and bitcoin. Develop and be our advantage, but we must also have a mature strategy as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
July 07, 2018, 07:18:14 AM
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 07:12:06 AM
If you will buy now. Don't buy one time because it has possibility to go down around $5k I'll suggest you buy every dip until it maximize your money on buying BTC. In that case you should monitor it carefully.
Activity: 700
July 06, 2018, 11:50:46 PM
I think it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Long term should be a good idea it's a problem that you think would be better in the long run.
But if this short-term investment, here is not the right time because Bitcoin prices are rising sharply in some the last day and will have a price adjustment.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 06:14:21 PM
Yes, now you can invest in bitcoin, it is the best and promising coin.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 06, 2018, 06:04:14 PM
I think that investing in bitcoin will now be a justified decision, because we wait for bitcoin to reach $ 20,000.
Agreed. Between bitcoin and expect a lot. But no one thinks what will be in the process. There are a huge number of people who have bought bitcoin on top that will make it very difficult to grow. Also add to this game and the whales will get absolute chaos.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 06:00:22 PM
Bitcoin is what should be in the portfolio of every crypto investor because it is the most reliable coin in my opinion. I think that the real figure which will this year not less than $ 20,000
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 06, 2018, 05:51:03 PM
I think it's better to buy Ethereum now. They fell heavily in price, and there is no special reason for this.

I think that Bitcoins is still ruling the market and Ethereum is still follow the trend that Bitcoin is setting. Investing in Ethereum is a good option as well, but a mix of Ethereum and Bitcoin would be the best.
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
July 06, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
Investing Bitcoin is buying the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value, So you need to hold,  If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy. Meaning, do you think the price will continue to rise.
July 06, 2018, 05:44:08 PM
I think now is the right time to invest Bitcoin, its price is very expensive but it's okay because at the end of the year I think the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: