Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 95. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
It seems to me that the etherium will grow bigger than bitcoin when the market recovers. I believe that the etherium is more technologically developed than bitcoin
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 06, 2018, 04:23:11 PM
My suggestion to buy from both coins is because the role of both is very potential to reach the highest price, I usually make a 40% percentage of Bitcoin and 60% altcoin with 30% I allocate to ETH because by investing like this I always get profit though market is decreasing, maybe this way you can do and good luck.
Activity: 538
July 06, 2018, 04:04:12 PM
Yes, it's worth to buy now, bitcoins will behave approximately the same way as the value of other currencies - to move up and down, now it fell below $ 6000 per hour to cost to buy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
July 06, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
I continue to invest in bitcoin as it continues to rise in price and generate revenue. So you can safely buy it.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
July 06, 2018, 03:33:12 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Yes. I do believe that right now is the best time to buy bitcoin because it's price is comparitively low so one will be able to buy more number of bitcoin and will be able to invest more amount of money on bitcoin. So if one buys bitcoin now it will be more profitable for him as it's price is increasing since it has started so it is estimated to increase in the future also.
Activity: 377
July 06, 2018, 03:25:18 PM
Pls suggest...
Right now is the right time to buy Bitcoin. But you also have to buy Ethereum. Because between Bitcoin and Ethereum is very worthy to have. So you can invest in both these coins and do not have to choose one of them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
July 06, 2018, 02:52:37 PM
I think it's better to buy Ethereum now. They fell heavily in price, and there is no special reason for this.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 11:24:01 AM
I think it's never too late to invest in Bitcoin. Only you don't have to forget this necessary rule. To sell Bitcoin as it rises and buy it when it falls.

Yes i agree of this it depends on you and your trust to bitcoin if you really believe bitcoin that it can give you a big break through your investment and collect good profit well buy and invest for that, and always put in your mind that investing crypto is risky, but if your be lucky your investment will grow bigger.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
July 06, 2018, 11:09:40 AM
I think that investing in bitcoin will now be a justified decision, because we wait for bitcoin to reach $ 20,000. I hope this happens this year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 06, 2018, 10:53:40 AM
Pls suggest...
Its not too late to buy bitcoin now but it depends on your decision for that kind of idea if you listen to others if you fail in investing you may blame the other people and it cannot be helpful to you. if you buy bitcoin make your own decision.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 09:55:18 AM
You have not done this yet? I think that you can still invest, you need to hurry, because it will very soon begin sending to the moon, and once this happens the market will not stop. To decide as always to you.
Activity: 233
July 06, 2018, 09:52:41 AM
Just wait for a little, Because bitcoin Investment is a good one, you can buy and store on your wallet. when prize raises you can sell and make more profit to invest on BTC and more profitable so far without stress, I was courage from a friend and i personally practice it work and make cool cash without store rent, you can see is good to invest on BTC more
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:44:58 AM
I think that now it's perfect moment to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best and  most promising  crypto currency so investing in Bitcoin it's always great idea. Especially now until the price has not recovered.
Activity: 91
July 06, 2018, 04:07:44 AM
I suggest you buy Ethereum. Because there's a lot more prospects than BTC. The future will not exclude the possibility of exceeding BTC. The other BTC is now too high.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 05, 2018, 12:50:13 PM
Pls suggest...
yes, buying btc is a good idea, but its up to you if you wanted to convert it to ethereum or any other altcoins that you think is good enough for you to hold for long term or even think if it can give you a profit.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
I believe that it is true! These are the first steps on the way to the bitcoin universe. It is necessary to start developing and deploying a coin. Show interest in other coins that absolutely have a chance to change and bitcoin. Develop and become our benefit.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
If you are here and read my comment it means you believe this crypto world. Yeah you should buy BTC. Its gonna rise! (Dont take me as reference for investment)
Activity: 54
July 05, 2018, 12:30:05 PM
Now is very big oppurtunity to buy BTC, i think ll never see btc in this low price again. If u have enough money invest to btc without any doubt.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
I’m Amesh Nadiranga.I’m a new trader for crypto field. I am a pillar in this crypto felid. but personally I think the bit coin will surely recover and will increase again.Do not listen to anyone,make the decision yourself.I am also heard about a dump on 2018.keep the eye on the BTC.
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin, now the price is falling and I think at the end of the year may be normal again.
Pages:
Jump to: