Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 31. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 01:40:48 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
Both of those crypto are good. ETH has advantages against lot's of other altcoins. Also, ETH has been on pick a few days ago, so you might wait a bit before the price go down a little. But if your budget  allows you, why not trying with BTC !?
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
May 12, 2018, 01:40:39 PM
I have a feeling that the ideal opportunity to purchase ETH has passed. Even then, if you are looking to hold the coins for more than 2 years, then you can buy them even now. But the risk factor has increased greatly with ETH.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 12, 2018, 01:40:07 PM
if you still have enough capital to buy ETH, I think it's a good idea and not too late. better if there is enough money to buy both coins. because I believe ETH and BTC have a good future. and many people are investing in the coins because the profits they earn will be greater.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:37:52 PM
I believe that ETH really demonstrates very good potential in the future, due to the fact that many ICOs are based on ETH. If you invest ETH, you are quite right, and take a look at the profits and progress that you will get later. Moreover, he is now falling. Very good time to buy.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:34:26 PM
Ethereum is good for holding and it's one of the best altcoins, but if you have the choice between ethereum and bitcoin i go for bitcoin of course because he's the king of coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:33:31 PM
The current price of Eth is really down and as an investor and trader in the crypto world, I think it will be an opportunity to by the Eth and hold for it to rise. The moment it rises, there you can dump to get atleast some profit from the Eth you bought. It is a nice strategy in getting some Eth by always studying the market. In plead that always study the market and know what is going on before you make purchase of the Eth so you don’t find yourself wanting.  
Activity: 434
May 12, 2018, 01:33:19 PM
Both Ethereum and Bitcoin are good choices. Both of you can choose. If you find it difficult to choose, then you can separate the funds. BTC and ETH both invest some of the funds, so you have more possibilities.
Activity: 286
May 12, 2018, 01:31:23 PM
profit.  but it is definitely not necessary to invest or not invest is only your choice, but why not take a chance if you have the opportunity
Activity: 340
idap.io
May 12, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
I think that's the right decision, however, when many projects that use eth platforms have been successful and have value, the ethereum will also increase and that's normal, I believe this platform will continue to provide the best
Activity: 350
May 12, 2018, 01:24:11 PM
I'm sure Ethereum is the next king of cryptocurrencies. I don't even want to bet on anything other than Ethereum because I believe in it
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
May 12, 2018, 11:29:50 AM
In my opinion, investing ethereum is the best you can do right now. Ethereum has a stable price. Although it is currently down, but just hold your altcoin within the next 2 months. According to altcoin and channel observers who discuss altcoin, altcoin prices will return to normal, altcoin prices will slowly rise and toward their peak prices. Do not rush to sell it now, just invest your money to buy ethereum now, then get a lot of profit. While prices are down, buy ethereum as much as possible, is not it a good time to invest ?, Just monitor the market situation and price charts. And predict what will happen. So you will get a lot of money from your investment. thank you
Regard
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 11:14:42 AM
Both coin that you are planning to invest is a good coin to earn some profit, but if you only have a budget on investing ethereum that would be a good opportunity as it is a down price till now, but sooner it will rise again in no time and you can have a profit that you`ve wanted to.
Activity: 84
May 12, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
ETH is still a good price to buy, because it is still relatively cheap and has not experienced a pump
I think, the price of ETH will tend to rise until the end of this year
And november is the right month to sell your Ethereum assets
Activity: 15
May 12, 2018, 11:04:57 AM
I think that 50 percent of people will advise you to buy Ethereum and another 50 percent say to buy Bitcoin. In any way you should make decisions in your own. I believe the best way is having both, ethereum and bitcoin in portfolio.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 04:32:26 AM
If your budget is enough on buying ethereum then you should buy now because ethereum is a stable coin as a long term, but if you have a budget in bitcoin then grab it. Bitcoin is more profitable. But both coin is profitable of earning.
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
May 12, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

Both are actually good specially now that there is a huge dump in the market. It is very ideal to buy ethereum or bitcoin eitherway they would provide you huge profit if you buy them in bulk before the market actually recovers.
Activity: 47
May 12, 2018, 04:27:00 AM
This is a good time to buy it when the market goes down and for ETH, because it is a very useful coin that allows you to participate in different ICOs or simply keep it for future profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 12, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
Yes you should buy ethereum now. The value of the eth now is drop. Buying right now is the right choice holding eth. Don't waste anytime now. Invest now.
Activity: 144
May 12, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
It is worth buying, if you have a financial opportunity, any investment in good projects-always profitable.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
May 12, 2018, 04:14:57 AM
eth now is down, i think next time just down, Grin Grin waiting for the signal to actually reverse and then the big command
You should start buying now, it's oversold already, we hit the $800 this month while the price now is over $600 only.
For me, this means a good opportunity to buy, there is no serious news that would make this price down significantly, it's a FUD so don't be a victim.
Pages:
Jump to: