Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 33. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
ETH is a good coin with high growth potential, It hasn''t even reached half what i can get to be. It still has a ling way in terms of development yet its the second best crypto there is in terms of value, Bitcoin is also good, but in this case, i will all depend on your financial capacity, ETH is a good coin, worth buying.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
I think that ETH will bring a stable profit, but it will be much less than the profit from some alt coins. You must choose your investment strategy.
Activity: 264
May 09, 2018, 04:33:03 PM
I would advice you to buy more ETH and bitcoin if you have the opportunity to as both look very promising and worth keeping. They both stands as number one and two in the cryptocurrency market and investing in both won't be a bad idea but if you really to go for just one then I will advice you to go for Bitcoin because it has been in the market earlier than ETH and it still stood the test of time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:25:28 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
A colossal increase in the number of transactions indicates that the Efirium is really used by users.
The forecast for the Ethereum course in 2018 is $ 1,000 .. $ 2,000. On this figure, many experts agree. The most interesting is that no forecast says that the course has collapsed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
yes, because I think ETH is a profitable investment for now and in the future.
Activity: 490
May 09, 2018, 12:59:42 PM
I think that the Ethereum should be at each trader, because this is a very useful and promising coin. Now you can buy..
When there is good news about Ethereum or an expert gives a new Ethereum price prediction that says the Ether price is going to rise, the market listens! Lots of people start trying to buy Ether.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
May 09, 2018, 12:46:43 PM
I think that the Ethereum should be at each trader, because this is a very useful and promising coin. Now you can buy..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 12:34:16 PM
I think if you still have enough capital to buy ETH I think it's a good time, because the price is not too expensive. let alone ETH has a good future and suitable to be a long-term investment. better if you invest both, the gain will be more. because these two coins have a clear concept and a large volume. so many believe that these two coins will continue to propagate in the future.
Activity: 462
May 09, 2018, 12:19:33 PM
ETH's current price is just over $ 700. They are very low, you should buy ETH now for cheap. The market is growing and I believe the price of ETH will rise to the level that we can not predict. Then you will make more profit in the near future.
For me, we hold eth first otherwise you can buy etheruem because etheruem is also a popular coin, and this
coin is the same as bitcoin, you can earn more profit if you hold this coin. And some projects use etheruem because etheruem deals are cheap, and I believe it.
Activity: 224
May 09, 2018, 12:18:41 PM
ETH and bitcoin are nice. It's best not to buy eth or bitcoin now because the value is going up. Wait a little longer until there is a decline in value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 09, 2018, 12:11:20 PM
ETH's current price is just over $ 700. They are very low, you should buy ETH now for cheap. The market is growing and I believe the price of ETH will rise to the level that we can not predict. Then you will make more profit in the near future.
Activity: 130
May 09, 2018, 11:00:51 AM
Both the coins, either Bitcoin and ETH, are good. It depends upon your budget that the Bitcoin has too much high in price as compared to ETH while ETH  will give you profit in long term.
Activity: 243
May 09, 2018, 10:35:54 AM
As of now I can say yes. But eth now as it will sure hit $1000 or even higher at the end of the year. But why not buy both eth and bitcoin I think that will be the smartest as one of those or both of them will surely pump at the end of this year.
Activity: 90
May 09, 2018, 10:27:41 AM
If you want to buy eth you just need to hodl it for a long time. It will be couple of months or a year. You need also to buy more ETH if you want to gain more profit if you are expecting thousands of dollars. There is no right timing to buy coins but based on the market right how it is a good time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 08, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
I think that the purchase of Ethereum is a very good choice actually. Although bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, I think Ethereum will have even greater potential for development because many of the ICO projects are now funded through Ethereum. Its trading volume is huge, which is conducive to its development. Smiley
Activity: 686
May 08, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
Ethereum is actually a better buy than Bitcoin right now. As the chances of Eth giving better return is more than that of Bitcoin. Also there are so many positive developments coming up for Ethereum in the next two years that reaching the moon wont be hard. You just need to buy in before the ship sails.
Activity: 183
May 08, 2018, 01:43:56 PM
Both coins are good for investment.  But it seems to me to get more profit, it is better to invest in eth.  By the end of the year, I think the price will be around $ 2000.
Activity: 139
May 08, 2018, 01:34:46 PM
The dynamics of the course in early 2018 indicate that there are serious risks for the future of ETH. In January, the quotes of the crypto currency reached 1500 USD / ETH, but after 3 months they collapsed by 70%. External threats and actions of speculators will determine how much Etherium will cost in 2019.
Activity: 110
May 08, 2018, 01:16:58 PM
I think ETH might grow at a faster rate than Bitcoin but having a bag of both ETH and Bitcoin would be a good idea, in order to get maximum gains though I think ETH in the shorter term might be a better investment to make faster bucks. I have no idea though if we are going into another bull run or we are out of the bear market.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 06:02:51 AM
If you want to buy cryptocurrency, it is generally based on market conditions. The current market in my opinion is indeed a good time to purchase Ethereum, because the market has only just started to pick up. There is also the value of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: