Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 35. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 12:41:15 PM
yes, you will never regret invest in eth. but today price are going up. not recommended to buy now. wait for the price decreases and take the chance to buy it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 12:34:27 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
Both coins are promising for investment.  But the price of eth grows steadily every day by 5-10%.  I advise you to invest in eth.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
Everyone who invests in cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, should buy Bitcoin necessarily, at least 20 percent of their investments. Ethereum is a good coin, and investing in it is a good idea. I think Ethereum can bring you quite a lot of profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
May 05, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
Yes of course, that's the great thing that you've done before buying some ETH right now is good because as I see it increases it's price in the market last month. Even in my investments I see that it increase  the value of my money and I now I'm thinking also that if I add some investment again to it for more earnings after the end of the year.
Activity: 321
May 05, 2018, 11:59:42 AM
For me, you should buy etheruem because etheruem is also a popular coin, and this coin is same as bitcoin, you can gain more profit if you hold this coin. And some project are using etheruem because the transaction of etheruem is cheap. And this is also a trusted coin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
May 05, 2018, 11:38:20 AM
If you want to have money in the future then you should buy Ethereum right now. Currently Ethereum is on the rise, with such rapid growth, I believe in a few weeks Ethereum will easily reach $ 1000. Now the Ethereum price is around $ 820 and there are still no signs of stopping, you should buy it before it's too late. You can also invest in Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is very stable and promises to be very high in the next few years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

It's too late to buy the Ethereum. Unless he will continue to grow to 1500 and above.
I am very grateful to one person at the forum, which a month ago persuaded me to buy ETN when it was sold at $ 375. Now I've earned two!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 08:34:34 AM
In actual etherium is a good coin and if you will buy bitcoin then I am 100% sure that you will be with lots of profit in the future soon because right now market comes at stabile state where we can expect for the better increment now because already we are gone down much so not much chnaces to go down , right we need to take decision right now .
Here in my opinion you should buy etherium coin for long and also I would like to recommend you to buy TRX coin because currently this coin is at low price , so you can do best to make Investment  to get much in future .
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
May 05, 2018, 12:50:29 AM

If you want a faster growth of your portfolio's value, go for Ethereum. With Ethereum, your money is going to double very easy. Bitcoin might take a little more time in reaching x2 growth. However, my more important advice to you is that you should look long term with your investment. Having said this, I recommend that you should have Ethereum and Bitcoin in your portfolio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 05, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
of course buying ETH is always a good idea, i always believe ETH always have a good potential to develope in the future when the market is growing stronger every year, definitely the appearance of ETh in the future will be very important when the world is changing to modern and convinient world, the ETH will have to deal with more real use in the daily life and applying real blockchain world into life, so i think you should hold ETH for long term because ETH's value will increase very much in the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 12:43:03 AM
 yes Both cryptocurrencies are trustworthy and they have something to show for. BTC is the pinnacle of everything and ETH is following closely behind with its vast possibilities for using its blockchain. Personally, I would choose ETH over BTC, in case I would have to use it for transactions too (fees are relatively low compared to BTC). But solely for investing for long-term holding, I would choose BTC. You can also do both. For example, buy maybe 80% BTC and 40% ETH or something like that and But you can invest in bitcoin too. Both coins are very good now but which is better? It depends about your budget
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 05, 2018, 12:36:43 AM
You need to diversify your portfolio and purchase Ethereum looks very promising investment. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most respected and stable coins the price of which will only grow.
Activity: 255
May 05, 2018, 12:35:13 AM
Look by yourself, but I would say, that buying Ethereum two weeks ago was a great idea, becouse it has grown two times from
Activity: 606
May 05, 2018, 12:32:04 AM
Look at chart of ethereum price from last week until now, always have high price and ethereum only one altcoin have potential to be on expensive price. You could buy your ethreum right now and you will take much profit because ethereum will grow up and have potential to be $2,000 in last month. We have see how much ethereum take high price and many investors have buy ethereum and take profit so much there. You have buy and hold your ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 12:25:15 AM
For us now the right time you can get bitcoin and eth for us also equally have great potential in the future. in terms of the price of both coins it is also a pretty good improvement every day. so we will be easier that we get.
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

it's up to you because now the price of Ethereum is still experiencing an increase and you can just buy it but better think first if you want to buy it now because now I think the right time to sell Ethereum and that way you can benefit
Activity: 462
May 04, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
BTC and ETH are two potential and high value counterparts. ETH came out later but with advanced technology, the community grew and so the value gradually increased. Buying ETH now is a right decision. BTC was born early, high value, large community and good price movement. So I will give ETH 35% of the investment. 40% for BTC and 25% for other investments.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
May 04, 2018, 10:21:00 PM

I dont think that buying eth coins today will be a good idea, the price is going back to $800 dollars and the best thing you could do is to wait for its price to dump before investing a huge amount.
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

which I see today the price of Ethereum has increased and you better switch to bitcoin by investing in the long run because at this time to sell altcoin and make a profit then I suggest you switch to bitcoin by investing

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
May 04, 2018, 04:49:33 PM
It will look like a bad idea now but there could be chances that this bull aint over yet.
I dont want to push anyone into buying Ethereum and come blaming me afterwards. But it will always be a good decision in the long run.
Ethereum is a great project and it will be more valuable someday even with NEO around that had been spoken mostly by users here.
Pages:
Jump to: