Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 32. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 04:10:33 AM
You should do it especially now while they're still somehow low, even if soon thier price might drop off, it's still better to do it now, as you don't really know if the price will or won't go down. That's why i think it's better buy ETH/BTC now, than wait and wake up when it's late.

Buy when its low and sell when its high
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 04:03:36 AM
eth now is down, i think next time just down, Grin Grin waiting for the signal to actually reverse and then the big command
Activity: 133
May 12, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
This is a good time to buy it when the market goes down and for ethereum, its now beginning to experience growth, and will likely be better so I think buying ethereum is still good, but for large funds it's better to buy bitcoin as it will be very profitable in the long run.

But overall, etherum is a good buy anytime anyday
Activity: 140
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
May 12, 2018, 03:50:42 AM
It is better to buy two since ethereum is also stable and a good coin which is second to bitcoin you can definitely gain from buying it. And diversifying your investments can also help in the loses that you might incur with the other.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
May 12, 2018, 03:49:48 AM
Yes, you can buy Ethereum, because it is very useful coin which allow you to participate in different ICO or simply hold it for future profit. I think it will be.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 11:12:16 PM
Yes you should buy because at its good opportunity ethereum has now. and you mustn't missed the chance to grab it and make a lot of profits by doing buy and sell or doing hoard or holding it for a while. we know that this is not the last that ethereum will have a high value on the market.
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 11:07:56 PM
If you can invest with bitcoin then choose bitcoin first. Since they are both good for long term holdings either ethereum or bitcoin you invest with they are both good. But if you really want to invest with Ethereum go for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 11, 2018, 09:29:27 PM
Nobody recognizes what will happen to ethereum on the off chance that it will have returned  or it will tumble down yet yes it is conceivable that ethereum will have returned
Now the value of Eth has decreased, but it is predicted to reach much higher value and be same with bitcoin.  Cause many ico using ETH Contract
this is the best momentum to invest on Etherum because it has the potential to increase prices until the end of this month. do what you want before it's too late
It's time to invest in ETH

Activity: 60
May 11, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
Both of them are good and potential coin to buy and hold for longterm. I would suggest you to buy at the dip or when the market is down to have a higher profit when price goes up.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:57:03 PM
for myself it's a good time to buy Ethereum because now the price is down stay to hold it for some time again until the price returns to normal for profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:56:37 PM
you have to buy eth now because now is the right moment where market is decreasing, trust me if ethereum will surely increase high for price. because etherum is now one of the great and potential platforms
Activity: 314
May 11, 2018, 07:55:20 PM
Eth is a good coin, whenever you buy ETH it is a good idea. Ethereum is the best altcoin that has a bright future ,, and will have a high price in the future. but you should monitor the price in the market first before you buy, so you can get a very low price. and later you can get more profit.
Activity: 275
May 11, 2018, 07:39:57 PM
From it is hard to tell if you could buy ETH because the market is still recuperating from great loss. But nevertheless this is good opportunity to invest because there is a big probability that ETH will and other coins will increase their value so better yet invest now so that when the market rise again you got yourself a sum of profit.
Activity: 2
May 11, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
the most stable and most invested coin of the ethereum crypto currency stock exchange. the price has risen a bit and he is trying to protect himself now. I think it gives me an opportunity to get it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 11, 2018, 07:21:55 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?

Now the market is giving us another good opportunity to get the top coins like ethereum and bitcoin at cheaper price. You should have ethereum in your portfolio of strong coins bcoz the probability of hitting and passing ATH is high.
Activity: 320
May 11, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
you have to buy eth because now the market conditions are red, you should take advantage of the opportunity and also you should get the best moment in the low price when the price drops ethereum.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 10:39:08 AM
You should choose Bitcoin as your choice.
Bitcoin is the most superior coin in the world of Cryptocurrency.
You will benefit if you choose Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is also a very popular coin, even almost everyone knows about Bitcoin.
Therefore it is better to choose Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Activity: 23
May 11, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
for mode just in case of a price shift of bitcoin himself, then invested with specific comparisons on ethereum and at BTC, is due to see the movement of the ethereum did better. and this can bring in profits.
Activity: 64
May 11, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
for mode just in case of a price shift of bitcoin himself, then invested with specific comparisons on ethereum and at BTC, is due to see the movement of the ethereum did better. and this can bring in profits.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
May 10, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
do the diversification put in bitcoin in the etherium and in other altcoins and then the risks will be reduced to the loss of everything!
Pages:
Jump to: