Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 3. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
October 18, 2018, 04:34:58 PM
I think that it would be better to invest fiat money in cryptocurrency now, because a new chapter in the cryptocurrency industry is starting now, you all saw how the squeeze passed today. I hope that everything will start all over again.

I think everyone would like that to be so, but you understand that the market is unpredictable and speculative, all we can do is speculate, and the most logical continuation of what I see is growth, because the decline was too long.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 04:28:33 PM
Keep all the money in top coins. Sooner or later the market will unfold and we will see unprecedented growth.
both vitcoin and ethereum are top coins so it is hard to say what is better znd what deserves to be the top priority of differentpeople
October 18, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
actually i do noteven know what to say on this but you need to know that only you shoyld make such kind of decisions
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
October 18, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
Why does the public react so much to any change?Saw the pump and everyone thinks that the market will begin to grow.Don't think that's healthy growth, and that it is backed up.

Most people do not study the basics of the blockchain and the laws under which the market works, they listen to experts and this is enough for them. In turn, most experts have no idea how the crypto market works and give erroneous advice and predictions. From this grows ignorance.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:15:32 PM
I think now is the time ... eteraum will introduce a new protocol soon and the price will go up you can earn good money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 04:11:55 PM
A terrible thing to do now looking at the value of the two coins now. Ethereum has been really bad in this bearish market compared to bitcoin. It is better to hold your bitcoin rather than converting it to ethereum. Run at a loss at your own risk for converting bitcoin to ethereum.
Activity: 250
October 18, 2018, 04:05:32 PM
My suggestion would be no need to convert your bitcoin to ethereum it won't be a sensible idea. Both of them have a stable price in the market and can bring huge profit when the market gets back its pick time. Investors need not so hurry to make profits by taking the worst decision, they need patience they need to think brilliantly about holding both currencies. But bitcoin is the magical coin to have profits ethereum is good but bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 18, 2018, 03:27:54 PM
I believe that it is necessary to keep both cryptocurrencies. In my opinion, bitcoin and Ethereum should occupy at least 60-70 percent of your cryptocurrency portfolio, and the rest of the funds can be held in us dollars or buy promising altcoins.
Activity: 364
October 18, 2018, 02:49:32 PM
the decision is in your hands, but clearly this is the lowest eth btc pair and you can take the opportunity from here, because the normal btc to eth rate is at 0.1 per btc
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 18, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
Not a good idea, generally people earn eth to convert it in bitcoin because btc is more stable and prospective than all other coins. I'm not sure about the further fate of eth because its close relation to ICOs played a cruel joke with ethereum which dropped from $700 in May to current ~$200.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 12:02:20 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin is the most stable. I think this is not a good idea.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 18, 2018, 10:20:42 AM
For me i  will keep the 50 percent for bitcoin and the other half with ethereum.
This will give you a win-win situation.
I believe that those coins will be better in the future.
they are the future of the world and currency.
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
I do not pay too much attention to Ethereum price these days. The fall period will come to its end in 2-3 months or even earlier, and the altcoin will go up. Thus I do not think that exchanging ETH is the best idea.
Activity: 28
October 18, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
This is wrong decision to convert the bitcoin to ethereum and it may be the reason of loss in the coming future.
Activity: 420
October 17, 2018, 10:35:38 AM
You can do anything, the most important thing is for you to really understand how to evaluate your risks in the end, for which you are going, you understand that you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
I'll go with 1020kingz. His suggestion makes sense. It's quite a rational solution. It's really better to keep your btc and get eth additionally. For instance, you can buy it at CEX (https://cex.io/buy-ethereum) using cards. If you don't have extra money – just hold your bitcoins. I believe that btc will have value, even though it's too unstable.
Activity: 31
October 16, 2018, 04:45:59 PM
A bad idea to sell all bitcoins to invest in Ethereum. Experts predict that Bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 by the end of 2019. Bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency, and it will remain so in the near future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
With the current market situation, it is not profitable to change it to ETH.You have to save your bitcoin, and if you have additional savings you can simply buy ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 16, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
Convert Bitcoin to Ethereum on my opinion is not particularly appropriate now. Bitcoin does not yet show a systematic price increase in the cryptocurrency market. But when the leading coin starts to grow rapidly, then part of Bitcoin I will convert to Ethereum for more profit.
Activity: 28
October 16, 2018, 02:15:24 PM
Bitcoin is still the major engine behind the whole crypto industry
Pages:
Jump to: