Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 8. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 07, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
If you're pursuing higher profits, I think Ethereum is a better choice. But if you want to keep your money safe, it is better to buy bitcoin. IMHO
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 07, 2018, 04:08:22 PM
I think you should convert a certain percentage of your bitcoin to ethereum not converting all your Btc to Eth both altcoin is good investment do not convert all your BTC to Eth
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
if you want to do it now, it is better to stay in Bitcoin for now because most likely it will start to grow the very first one and only then all the other coins will start to grow
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
You do not need to do it, because currently many investors are diverting their assets into bitcoin, as evidenced by the bitcoin market dominating over 55%
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 02:13:17 PM
I think that you should not do it because Bitcoin is the best coin. I am sure that bitcoin will grow and ethereum is very dependent on bitcoin. I think you should not change the best.
Activity: 753
www.licx.io
October 07, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
it is a very dilemma decision if the choice between bitcoin and ethereum, because of the two of them have very good prospects in its development.
and also equally have a very trusted platform in the crypto world. however, I can only advise you to stick to bitcoin because bitcoin is the parent of the coins that currently exist.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 07, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
I think that you will make a mistake if you sell your bitcoins, because bitcoin continues to be the best coin and Ethereum has recently fallen very much in price
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 07, 2018, 01:51:51 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
It depends on you, if according to the research and analysis that you have done, converting BTC to ETH can make a big profit then do it. But, if you are in doubt in that case it is better to postpone it.
copper member
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 01:37:36 PM
yes it is good time to invest in ethereum, i would prefer to buy but instead of converting my btc in to ethereum i would prefer to buy eth ot if i do not have money to invest than i will convert half of my btc in to ethereum.
Activity: 201
October 07, 2018, 01:12:26 PM
Don't convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum because Bitcoin is still the best investment. If you have money, it's better to buy Ethereum. Make them both long-term investments. After all, when compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum prices are still affordable to buy. I am sure these two coins can make a big profit for you.
Activity: 182
October 07, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
This is a good idea, but it seems to me that it is better to leave half in Bitcoin and thereby diversify your funds. Wink
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 07, 2018, 12:21:01 PM
I guess not. Are you sure that the indicators that he showed us in 2017, it was not the highest figure in its history? Think about it.
Activity: 490
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 07, 2018, 09:12:55 AM
I do not think that now you can buy ETH. It seems to me that the situation with this coin is very complicated, and we must refrain from investing in ETH.

I do not think that to sell bitcoin and buy ether is the best idea, personally, I would leave in half and both in case there is some kind of coin will go much down. Both bitcoin and ether have a place to live so in the long run both will be very expensive in my opinion
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 09:10:22 AM
I think it's not a good decision.Bitcoin is base of crypto world.Bitcoin is the don of crypto world.You stand on crypto market by Bitcoin.So you never need to think other without main thing.If you only make difference between BTC and Ethereum my suggestion is BTC.
Activity: 644
October 07, 2018, 01:52:58 AM
Do't do it. Otherwise you will regret your decision in future market.
BTC is prime coin and BTC is leading other coins. Rest all coins are dependent on BTC. When price of BTC will go up , price of other coins will automatically rise. Selling of BTC or converting BTC into ETH is pointless decision. Though ETH also have potential in future market. You can add ETH in your portfolio and but don't convert all BTC into ETH.
October 07, 2018, 12:52:16 AM
BTC and ETH are the same coins as good and in my opinion in the end of 2018 both of these coins will soar and I'm sure of that. Both coins have great growth potential. In the future you have benefited both of them. because it would be better if the money we have for our coins or different investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
October 07, 2018, 12:40:33 AM
I wouldn’t convert them all but I think Ethereum is at a very good price right now. 60/40 ratio would be good right now in favor of ETH.
Activity: 201
October 07, 2018, 12:31:49 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
Bitcoin is the kind of crypto. I recommend not to convert bitcoin to ethereum as the bitcoin price can pump huge at the end of the year.So hold the bitcoin wait for the market pump.
Activity: 28
October 06, 2018, 08:04:35 PM
In a world that anticipates The growth 💪of
• Economy 💸
•Technology  🛸??📡and hernessment of human potentials on a daily basis, the question has always been

WHAT IS THE WAY FORWARD 🚊.

SOLAREX ICO has arrived with a mind😱 blowing innovation to tackle and resolve the issues on.
☆Power across Africa

Become part of this innovation just by clicking
👇
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 252
October 06, 2018, 08:00:17 PM
I wouldn't advise you sell off all your bitcoins in exchange for ETH but you can sell some if you really need some eth
Pages:
Jump to: