Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 7. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Maybe yes, or no. My reason, it is good to buy Ethreum because the price is too low, so that you can convert all your bitcoins to Ethereum and have more Ethreum but do you think Ethereum will recover? That's why i am hesitating to sell my Bitcoins to Ethereum.
Activity: 170
October 09, 2018, 03:53:23 AM
I am a big fan of Ethereum, and also believe it has a bright future, so with the current price, it is quite tempting to buy, for me at least.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 03:30:16 AM
Good idea, but I suggest the whole bitcoin sell, and invest in Etherium 50% bitcoin, then I think the risks will decrease, and which one cryptocurrency will grow more, no one now can tell.
Activity: 196
October 09, 2018, 03:12:34 AM
It is at this rate that I would advise you to exchange your bitcoins for ethereal pootmou that this way you can double or curb your savings
Activity: 420
October 09, 2018, 03:06:31 AM
I doubt bitcoin will reach 19K by the end of the year. There are no fundamental factors for this . To price rushed up one of our desires is not enough.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
Depends on the calculation of profit bro
if u get bitcoin at it lower tide than u may do so cause estimuate eth will go 1000usd/1eth  u are earning 500%
dont count how many money u get but by %.this is how do iit
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 09, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Ethereum is in an ascending wedge, so you have all chances to earn a little. Although there is a risk-a chance to earn is also present.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
October 08, 2018, 09:08:32 PM
My advise to you do not convert your bitcoin into ethereum because bitcoin still profitable and have a huge value in the market, right now bitcoin was at in the low price but hopefully by the end of this year bitcoin will reach at 19k.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 08:34:16 PM
For me it is better to buy ethereum with your bitcoin but don't expense all of your bitcoin! maybe just half of it. It is good to have of this both cryptocurrencies because in the future this both cryptos will have a huge value in exchange market.
Activity: 255
October 08, 2018, 04:43:01 PM

I have always considered BTC to be the most reliable and stable project with the best protection of investors' interests. Therefore, I would not be in a hurry to sell my BTC to buy Ethereum. It seems to me that such a decision is too risky, so now it's better just to be patient and wait.
Activity: 228
October 08, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
Of course, Any time you can convert your bitcoin to ethereum. If you want to convert your bitcoin so you need to trusted exchange platform for convert your bitcoin. In this online market too many exchanges but too many fake platform so before convert choose right exchanges. I’m suggesting using bittrex or yobit because I know very well about this platform. Both are very good exchange and too many people use this platform.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
October 08, 2018, 03:40:43 AM

I think its a better idea, eth is a potential token also and now that the price is so affordable you buy more ethereum and wait for the better price. As i expected this end of the year eth will have a kickback price so buy now and hold it. Soon you will be more profitable than you think. Goodluck
Activity: 420
October 08, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
I think that at the time of writing this topic, this idea was relevant to many, now I would not sell Bitcoin for the purchase of altcoins and it does not matter Ethereum or any other coin.
I'm also going to keep some bitcoins and will not sell them. The most reliable and least volatile of all coins.Growth should begin with bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
October 07, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
For me maybe i should not convert my bitcoin to etherium must better to convert it into altcoins.
Actually they have some potential altcoins in there that we should get some profit.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 06:04:02 PM
I think that at the time of writing this topic, this idea was relevant to many, now I would not sell Bitcoin for the purchase of altcoins and it does not matter Ethereum or any other coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 05:23:41 PM
I think that in order to increase the number of bitcoins in your wallet, you should buy altcoins instead of bitcoins and after the price rises buy bitcoins back, so you will increase your capital in bitcoins.
Activity: 60
October 07, 2018, 05:00:39 PM
Of course, you can make decisions on your own, but I would not recommend storing coins in one currency. You have to share your contribution and look at the circumstances and situation in the market.
Activity: 359
October 07, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
I think this is a bad decision. Ethereum is clearly not in the best situation. And Bitcoin, even at this unstable time, is more or less normal. Therefore, I do not recommend converting Bitcoins to Ethereum.

The dual situation, on the one hand, bitcoin looks more stable than other coins, but ethereum is used for most altcoins.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 07, 2018, 04:23:16 PM
I think this is a reasonable idea because ethereum can bring much more profit than bitcoin. I think that Ethereum will definitely rise in price to 2000-4000$
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 07, 2018, 04:17:16 PM
In my opinion, You should sell your ethereum If you have and convert it to Bİtcoins. Dont sell your bitcoins, Unless you should sell your ethereum and buy more Bitcoins. If Cryptocurrency's prices will increase , Firstly Bİtcoin will increase Bitcoin's price will hit the around 14.000 dollar. Altcoins recover itself lastly. Bitcoin is the right choice.
Pages:
Jump to: