Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 9. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 06, 2018, 07:53:26 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
Well it's a good idea but if you want to be sure why not to split your holding? If any of that coin pumps that's an instant profit for you
have Altcoin is indeed very profitable. but it would be better to have Altcoin and Bitcoin.
 because with the progression of the Bitcoin and an Ethereum much progress to be able to produce much bigger gains in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 01:36:52 PM
I do not think that now you can buy ETH. It seems to me that the situation with this coin is very complicated, and we must refrain from investing in ETH.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 01:35:10 PM
I did like you and really now I'm feeling remorse. BTC is still a good choice although BTC market is not as expected but look at ETH is worse. I advise you to keep the BTC and be loyal to it if you do not want to lose your extra money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 01:04:27 PM
I suggest not, because it is safer and more profitable if you invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum because Bitcoin price grow faster than Ethereum price, it is proven that the price of Bitcoin is now slowly increasing but the price of Ethereum is down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 12:39:41 PM
I like Ethereum more then Bitcoin, so I would prefer to convert BTC to ETH. But I think there is no bad choise. You can't predict what will go to the moon first.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 06, 2018, 12:35:26 PM
With time of thoughtful and limited investments, ethereum seems to be falling behind.
Bitcoin has largely solved of it's high transaction fee and delay problem while ethereum still suffers form it. While supply of Ethereum is already much higher than bitcoin and is nowhere near a fixed number. Said so, Ethereum's future would also highly depend on the success of Ethereum based token and their ICOs.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 12:16:51 PM
I think that is a very stupid decision. Because bitcoin is a leader that will always grow. And the ethereum can even move. Although I do not say that ethereum is bad. This is a good coin just bitcoin best.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 06, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
This is not a good idea at this time because holding bitcoin is safer, ETH hard fork has been suspended so it will hard to pump again.
Activity: 308
October 06, 2018, 12:07:02 PM
I would rather not no go into switching into bitcoin to ethereum because we all know bitcoin is more capable of getting more profits but then agaij ethereum has been competitive all throughout amdnshowng great potential through the market
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 06, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

it is an action that takes a big risk if you convert the Bitcoin you have to Ethereum, because if the Ethereum price drops again then you will go bankrupt but if the Ethereum price increases like the price of December 2017 then you will become rich.
Activity: 185
October 06, 2018, 10:24:59 AM
Well to think ethereum has also a potential coin to invest in and can get you more profits but wisely thinking bitcoin is really exceptional compared to other coins ornaltcoins but since ethereum has been showing great potential through the.time
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 06, 2018, 10:18:12 AM
I would not do that. The ether has a future, I hope, but it also showed itself not from the best side this year. I think you have to hold BTC at least partially
If he wants a n entire investment then he should invest in Bitcoin and leave it there. He should invest in Ethereum months from now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
October 06, 2018, 10:08:22 AM
ETHEREUM is a good infrastructure but now I decided to go into another infrastructure project that has only 100 million tokens and it's mainnet is due to launch in November and it wil be the first one to introduce sharding, even before Zilliqa. TOMOCHAIN has a lot more leg room financially to grow than ethereum does and if you buy some of that now, you have a chance to make a lot more money in the upcoming bull run as its capitalization is very small compared to that of ETHEREUM. It is only sitting at 50 cents a pop and they are making inroads into other Asian markets, firstly Japan. I mainly use ETH for trading but TOMO is my bet for the near future as multipliers are concerned.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 10:04:25 AM
I would not do that. The ether has a future, I hope, but it also showed itself not from the best side this year. I think you have to hold BTC at least partially
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 06, 2018, 09:37:26 AM
At the moment, it wouldn't be a nice move to convert Bitcoin to Ethereum because Ethereum is facing a lot selling off due to the FUD created by the panic sales of most ICOs who accumulated a lot of ETH. Bitcoin is now good to hold for the upcoming bull.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 06, 2018, 09:35:47 AM
No, it will be a mistake to transfer Bitcoin to Ethereum, although I think that Bitcoin will not remain at its previous level of growth for some time, but there is no confidence in the ethereum either. It was surprising, of course, that the coin fell so much, but apparently there are reasons for it, I think the price will be restored soon.
Activity: 658
October 06, 2018, 09:33:24 AM
yes i think now is a nice ratio to exchange bitcoin to ethereum if you have significant amount i advice you to average in choose a day in a month and convert 10% every month
Activity: 268
October 06, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
It is hard to guess what will bring more dividends. I keep them together on Ledger. Now I do not trade.
I don't like hardware wallets but as long as the coins are not moved then the coins should be okay.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
October 06, 2018, 09:20:00 AM
Its hard to decide. Bitcoin and ethereum is valueable coin in market and domination both coin more than 65%. Ethereum price decrease more than 80% from highest price and i am believe it will back to highest price at $1400
Activity: 644
October 06, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
At the moment, I believe that there will be another major drop in Bitcoin and with it ethereum and other altcoins, with the result that so many will leave this market and only then will the slow recovery of the market begin. So now I would keep everything in Fiat, or, in extreme cases, in Bitcoin. Although, if you have 1-2 years to wait, then it's okay, you can now distribute your portfolio as you like.
Pages:
Jump to: