Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 4. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:20:53 AM
Why does the public react so much to any change?Saw the pump and everyone thinks that the market will begin to grow.Don't think that's healthy growth, and that it is backed up.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 15, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
I think that it would be better to invest fiat money in cryptocurrency now, because a new chapter in the cryptocurrency industry is starting now, you all saw how the squeeze passed today. I hope that everything will start all over again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 15, 2018, 12:45:42 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
People usually do the contrary thing - they earn eth and convert it to btc, so I even don't know why such a thought came to your mind.
Of course, Ethereum is the "second king of the jungle" after btc, but recent news have demonstrated that it is strongly bound to ICOs and when project massively started to cash out Eth has lost its attractiveness.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
if the income is already there, the problem is enjoying it, please, please enjoy anything because it's time we enjoy the results of the project that we are going through with results that we can enjoy together
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
October 15, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
for me it will not change bitcoin on eth, because bitcoin has its own value,
it would be nice if you have bitcoin to keep it because I am sure that the
bitcoin supply is a bit less likely the price of bitcoin will be very high in the future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 15, 2018, 07:50:07 AM
Ethereum current price only USD231 per one now, this was the lowest price since this year, if you trust in the Ethereum, this is the good time to invest it, but I have not idea when will the Bitcoin price rise again, so I would like keep Bitcoin and wait it boost again.
Activity: 381
October 15, 2018, 07:49:39 AM
In the crypto market the presence of Bitcoin is the power and the best in value as well as the spirit of the investor. Therefore, i advise you not to convert Bitcoin to ETH because when Bitcoin increases your property price will lose big. On the other hand Bitcoin decides that the price of ETH and ETH can not determine the Bitcoin price.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
October 15, 2018, 07:42:08 AM
I think that at the time of writing this topic, this idea was relevant to many, now I would not sell Bitcoin for the purchase of altcoins and it does not matter Ethereum or any other coin.
I'm also going to keep some bitcoins and will not sell them. The most reliable and least volatile of all coins.Growth should begin with bitcoin.
Must better to keep them and not sell it into a low of prices.
Actually you can earn a lot in holding your bitcoin even if it comes for a long time to increase the value of the bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
October 15, 2018, 03:20:16 AM
maybe you should. if i were you i would probably convert at least half of them to ethereum and some other altcoins. because when bitcoin recovers, altcoins are going to sstart raising bitcoinwise as well. so you can make better profit with altcoins.
Activity: 168
October 15, 2018, 03:08:59 AM
Why not hold your Bitcoin?
I suggest you hold your Bitcoin, because Ethereum price still down, sir.
If you convert to ethereum, you will get big loss.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 15, 2018, 03:02:42 AM
this is indeed a discussion that is always up to date  Smiley
for me, at the current price of ETH, I would convert all BTC to ETH, just because there will be a chance to get more money when they rise again. But for this you need to believe in ETH future ... I guess that is the trick question because in terms of price it is a bargain at the moment...
cheers
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
October 15, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
I believe that the ideal time for this operation right now is at about 0.03 ETH / BTC. Personally, I am waiting for another small strait to level 0.028
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 15, 2018, 02:51:01 AM
Now I do not see sense to do so, it is better to keep your bitcoins before the price increase, and then when the market will show much go on, then it's time to invest in other coins, or stay with bitcoin. The basic idea is not to try to guess at what bitcoin will bring more profit and not to lose their money, bitcoin is the safest option.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 15, 2018, 02:44:27 AM
I better hold BTC than I have to convert BTC to ETH, I see BTC prices are better and more stable than ETH prices, so it is suitable for long-term investment facilities, if you look at ETH prices it is very difficult to increase but when BTC prices go down prices The ETH will go down, but when BTC experiences an increase in the price of ETH, it will continue to decline
Activity: 378
October 15, 2018, 01:08:37 AM

In my opinion bitcoin and Ethereum both are good but the best thing is You should know the right time for right investment and we must have both bitcoin and Ethereum too so if you have bitcoin in large so you can convert some of them in to Ethereum some of them into Ripple, Litecoin and new ICO like Gemmera as well they are the best ever portfolio for present time.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 12:57:00 AM
I do not agree with your proposal. To be able to get bitcoin that requires effort and struggle, bitcoin is the main coin that is a dream for every community, it can produce various benefits. I will still hold bitcoin, I can get ethereum through the ICO that I follow.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 15, 2018, 12:45:23 AM
YES, it is a good idea to do that. ETH is pretty low from its ATH right now and you can make more profit through it than through bitcoin for sure. ETH is themost stable from all altcoins, has a strong community and after some bull will be worth 500-1000 USD again.
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 12:43:20 AM
If you strongly want to invest-invest in your knowledge,as well as bitcoin and stable coins to buy more on drawdowns. Converting coins that are in the red after a long hold is a stupid idea.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 13, 2018, 01:14:11 PM
I will advise to just hold it in bitcoin form, there's no point for convert it because while holding bitcoin we are in safe investment. If you've got something that can be trusted, what's the point of adding risk to it? Just don't touch it, keep it stay.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 12:59:49 PM
If you think that you want to convert all your Bitcoin to ethereum then that is not a very good idea. I know ethereum price is low and maybe it will give you more profit than Bitcoin if you convert it. But ethereum is a platform based token and at this moment there is lot of platform based token and some of them are really good and many project shifted to other platform. But still ethereum is a good choice to hold so you can convert your Bitcoin but don't convert all your Bitcoin. Cause Bitcoin is the core of the market. So maybe if you change half of your but coin that is a good choice. And choice is your take time and take the right decision. And do some research before doing anything in this market.
Pages:
Jump to: